iStyle Shutters

iStyle Shutters

Brand Manager for iStyle Shutters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Janelle
    Janelle

Know your prices before signing up on the day

I recently received a quote for PVC venetians for my home. I committed to paying a deposit on the day as was told it was 30% off (but only for today). The price seemed a little high but I agreed to go ahead. This was my first quote. My mistake for going ahead. I rang 2 other companies as I had my doubts and secured a quote for $1,800 less for PVC 63 mm white venetians. Both companies manufacture in Australia also. Don't be pressured to sign an agreement on the day, know what you want and get other quotes first.

mandy
    mandyasked

I read on Indeed that you are looking for promotional staff...I could not apply as the link didnt work...please may I have a telephone number and contact name to call and discuss? Thankyou kindly.

Regards,