iStyle Shutters

iStyle Shutters

Brand Manager for iStyle Shutters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
Tasman
TasmanSydney, NSW

Excellent Product and Company

Can’t fault this company. From the initial quote, to the measure, to the installation all went smoothly and professionally. We are thrilled with our quality shutters and would certainly recommend ishutters to anyone wanting to shutter their house.

Debra vdH
Debra vdHBlacktown

Awesome job! Very happy. With my plantation shutters.

I highly recommend iStyle shutters. We had an awesome experience with them. From the initial quote measure and install, plantation shutters in 4 bedrooms, lounge room , bathroom. Verticals in sliding door and bay window. Joe is lovely man explaining everything to me, whilst installing my will be definitely be looking at them for future work.

Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.Sydney, NSW

High quality product with professional installation

I am extremely happy with my 4 new plantation shutters. High quality product, great fast service. Joe installed them so professionally. Thanks 100% satisfied.

Julie.P
Julie.PSydney, NSW

Thank you istyle and Joe!

I just got all if my 14 windows/doors installed with plantations and I couldn't be happier. This was a bit of a wait but definetely worth it. I want to thank Joe for coming in to measure and install the plantations for us. He has acted so professional, giving us advice on the best options, friendly and the quality of his instalment and the pride he takes in his work has really shown. Thank you !

Mrs PT Caringbah
Mrs PT CaringbahSydney, NSW

Love my new shutters!

Four shutters (three bedrooms and one lounge room) installed today 27/11/20 so I cannot comment on the longevity, however I am delighted so far. They look and feel fantastic. Joe, who measured and fitted, was on time, courteous and very professional. He communicated as promised and cleaned up afterwards. Also installed in a much quicker timeframe than expected. Istyle are not the cheapest on the market but the quality is much better than some others we looked at (so far). The only slight negative was that the 10 weeks production time was a bit longer than hoped, but we were told that in advance.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Tel
Tel

ONE HAPPY FAMILY

I was so impressed with the service/ product of iStyle that I called them back for more. Professional, friendly and informative with a quality product. After seeing my new blinds, my parents ordered theirs. We are one happy family. Thank you .

G. Lewis
G. LewisClovelly

Terrific product, fair price.

Adam Reid
Adam ReidSydney, NSW

Outstanding and very satisfied customer:

Joe the technician provided an outstanding service. His professionalism, enthusiasm, and cleanliness were of a high standard. He made time to explain and answer all our questions about the shutters and roller blinds. Joe is a great asset to the iStyle Shutters company.

Very satisfied customer

We had our full apartment’s roller blinds replaced. The job was done timeously, professionally, and very well priced. I would recommend IStyle Shutters to anybody. Thank you for such a great job!

Matt
Matt

Great service and finish

Very happy with product and service.
Joe was great to deal with and his workmanship was second to none.
Would have no hesitation in recommending the team.

Great end product

We had lifetime guarantee Luxaflex blinds (Duets). They needed replacing so the opportunity came up for a quote from iStyle Shutters. Great people to deal with but I can understand others objections to the pressure sales and 30% discount. You can probably get them cheaper elsewhere but iStyle ended up doing a very professional job and saved the time in chasing deals. Joe the installer was an A-Grader, offering advice on the best presentation and making sure everything was perfect. 10/10 Joe.

Experts!

I wanted to get blinds for my doors and when they came over, he gave me the best recommendation. To be honest I didn't know what I was doing or what I really wanted, and he just really cared. Most people just want to up sell you. Not these guys.

Lisa
LisaRevesby

Love plantation shutters!!!

We were so happy with Istyle shutters in the past that we have decided to get more!
Kim is so lovely to deal with and we can’t wait to see them up.

Excellent service

Fantastic service from I style shutters quick, reasonably priced, helpful friendly staff who at all times kept me informed, thanks to mark for his excellent product knowledge, would highly recommend I styled shutters,

daniel22
daniel22Sydney, NSW

Efficient and peorfessional

Friendly team, quick to quote and install.
Good workmanship and products and Happy with their service overall.
I would strongly recommend them if your are looking for shutters or blinds.