Isuzu D-MAX RC.I

Isuzu D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016) (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Utes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Isuzu

• Features
Isuzu Dmax
Isuzu DmaxAU

Love it

We love the Dmax git new in 2013 from toowoomba new we never test drove one till the day we pick the car up since then love got 87000 never had a problem with it yet pulls the camper like no tomorrow wife loves it, I have but a few thing on her since new. Would buy another one if I could or a mux go Isuzu love it and go your own way.

Date PurchasedAug 2013
Sammy A
Sammy AAdelaide

Amazing Car

Performance is great
Handling is easy
Noise is minimal for a diesel
Received free dash mats so the dashboard is good, has touch screen and phone connectivity.
large amount of leg room in both front and back.
Very reliable and havent had an issue since the day we brought it.

jason
jasonBelconnen 2615, ACT

Should have bought one years ago

Brought a lsu crew cab about 12 months ago and love it handles great tows great has great fuel economy when towing our 2.5 camper on and off road . Have owned 5 different land cruisers over the years and wish I had brought a dmax earlier a very good car for the family or work

BadgeLS-U
Date PurchasedJune 2016
oldgrey
oldgreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

i would buy another one

good on open road- a handful in coles carpark. tis a bit noisier than i expected.
comfortable seating- good vision
fuel economy is great
comes with 17 inch alloy road wheels and 16 inch steel spare!!- 4 highway terrain and 1 all terrain
key is very sensitive- can unlock car with key in pocket

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Bianca
BiancaSouthern and Hills, SA

Amazing Car!!

Car drives well! My wife can even drive it (and she couldnt drive manual before this car!) Handles well and drives smooth, one tank lasts a long time as well! Great family car, my little one fits comfortably in the back and loves being able to look out the windows!

TonyL
TonyLCOFFS HARBOUR

Reliabilty Plus

I have put this vehicle thru heaps, travelled the Cape, Camerons Corner, Tassie back blocks and got over BIG RED first attempt.
On the bitumen and absolute pleasure to drive.
My only reservation, not a negative but suspension a little rigid for passenger comfort..
However 9.5 out of 10

Bryan
BryanBallarat

Love my D-Max

We went to have a look at the Isuzu because we needed something better to tow our caravan with, we only went to look, and we came home with a new D-Max, we fell in love with the X-Runner as soon as we saw it. It tows our caravan beautifully, has everything we want, really quiet inside, and really economical. Really good purchase price.

BadgeX-Runner

our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Norman Spencer
Norman SpencerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It's the best Tug I have had

After getting rid of a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (that could not pull pussy up a hill) and purchasing the new LS-T Isuzu D Max 4 Door Ute,it was the best move I have ever made. I have traveled over the state of Tasmania and it hasn't missed a beat. I don't even know the van is behind me. We started in QLD and come down through NSW and VIC on our trip.

BadgeLS-Terrain
Date PurchasedJan 2016
Kim
Kim

Excellent on and off road

Excellent vehicle, can't fault. It is also excellent on and off road. We have the automatic transmission and I would recommend a oil cooler for towing with an automatic of any vehicle brand. This vehicle has been up to Kalumburu and back without any problems (can't say the same with the Kimberley Kamper) Would purchase again.

BadgeNot sure

BadgeSX
Date PurchasedNov 2016
Gustaph
GustaphSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable and fantastic to drive. Love it!!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Drive4WD

Not a bad truck, but the service is beyond sub-standard

BadgeLS
Date PurchasedOct 2014

tccack
tccackAdelaide

Great ute. Very economical and capable of tough tasks

My vehicle has the Pedders GVM upgrade which does result in some rigidity in the ride when empty. However when loaded to capacity, this vehicle doesnt miss a beat. Very stable. Full loading barely affects fuel economy either which was a pleasant surprise. 800km from a tank of diesel is no problem. Very reliable versus Ranger and much better value for money than Hilux. Great farm ute overall and highly recommended.

BadgeSX High Ride
Beck
BeckRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The best 4WD & family vehicle

Beautiful car to drive, handles the road smoothly not bumpy at all like other 4WD's. Interior is nice and simple in a charcoal, comfy seats, it's a pity the back seat isn't a splitting seat as it would make putting car seats in a lot easier. Very reliable car, a full tank of diesel gets us about 850 kilometres we do a lot of highway driving. She handles off road like a dream, beach driving was very smooth.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Drive0
Hazadad
HazadadSouth East Queensland, QLD

By far the best ute I have had

BadgeLS-T
Date PurchasedApr 2015
John
JohnKurrajong

Problem with radio reception

After sale service from dealer and head office was appalling no one ever returns a call .After i had the problem fixed by a radio specalist and gave the dealer the bill they sent it to head office who refused to pay .After 4 x radios and 3 x areials the service manager paid the bill but i had to fight to get a warranty problem fixed and paid for .Not very happy with dealer or head office.

BadgeLS High Ride
Date PurchasedJune 2016
Julian S
Julian SSpringwood

Ok for what it is

BadgeEX
Date PurchasedJune 2015

Very reliable. Does what it says it will do..

Date PurchasedJuly 2014
Yablett
YablettAU

Love the D Max.

This is the second Isuzu LS-M D max that we have bought and could not be happier. The power is ample and the towing with our 2.9 tonne van is carefree and safe.
We have averaged 12.4 ltr/100klms over the 20,000 klms that we have travelled since purchasing the vehicle in December 2015.
The interior is adequate and is easy to keep clean with the vinyl floor and the dashboard is workable an easy to read.
Keep up the good work.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Ewan32
Ewan32AU

Great Ute, Love it

Have done 10,000Km. No hassles great ute to drive on long trips, comfortable ride, fuel varies from 8 to 9.5L/100km. Plenty of leg room, could easily fit 3 kids Seats in the back. Dislikes, the side mirrors make objects look soooo far away I don't see cars sneaking up behind me, also needs mudguards at the front of the rear tyres as they throw mud onto the side steps. Overall just love this ute so much I convinced my parents to buy the M-UX which they enjoy as well. I don't know of any real bad points to say about it. Would definitely recommend to anyone, family, tradie, farmer.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
MrRodeoAU

Why would you buy anything else!

BadgeSX High Ride
Date PurchasedJan 2016
swampyroQueensland

1st Ute terrible, second Ute Great.

BadgeSX
Timmy2Dogs
Timmy2DogsSouth East Queensland, QLD

2013 Dual Cab LSM ... Awesome vehicle - should have bought one sooner

2015 xrunner

Had our 15 xrunner for 14000kms and my wife and myself love it. Suspension bit bumpy but it is a ute with no weight in the back. As it gets older have noticed fuel economy getting better, tows well, sat nav good, stereo could be better, rear camera good, good on the beach.

BadgeX-Runner