Isuzu D-MAX

Isuzu D-MAX Questions & Answers (page 2 of 14)

RC.I, RA, RC.II

264 questions from our users

Danny

Dannyasked

D-MAX

My 4wd light on and the 4wd is not working. Any help?

Brett

Brettasked

Are the 2019 manual transmissions tough and longlasting

Ebrahim A.

Ebrahim A.asked

D-MAX

I schemed my discs nd replace brake pads finish the job when I driving forward it goes into Limp Mode.What is causing it to be doing that?

leigh j

leigh jasked

D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

on cold mornings it takes 6or 7 goes to go from 1st to 2nd ok after car has done 10 km

oil too thick

Dusan

Dusanasked

D-MAX

Why would cruise control stop working on 2013 dmax? Possibly fuse?

Kim S

Kim Sasked

D-MAX

I have a 2015 Isuzu Dmax , i removed the Heater control panel so as to replace the Stereo , when i tried fitting the Heater panel back the Vent control fitting at the back of the panel came off and now the vent control does not work , has anyone had this problem and how to fix .

Ross E.

Ross E.asked

D-MAX

I purchased a 2016 dmax dual cab 90.000ks 6 months ago, 2 months into owning it ,warped disc, dealership didn't want to know , now the break light above rear window has leaked , water has filled front and back flood pans , carpet is saturated, roof lining soaked, back seat wet , dealer ship wont cover it and just told me to claim it on insurance, I feel they should be responsible for it??

phil

philasked

D-MAX

Have 2014 model LSU auto dual cab.The auto has a lag between 3rd & 4th whether towing or not.Vehicle has 80k on clock.Question ,Is this normal or can something be done to conquer this? Phil in WA

Michael L.

Michael L.asked

D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

My radio won’t turn off when key taken out of ignition or when door is opened. Does anyone know what this might be. It’s only just started to happen

azhar n.

azhar n.asked

D-MAX RA (2008-2012)

in a 2008 which oil is require 5w40 or 10w40
what the engine oil capacity

Alan W.

Alan W.asked

D-MAX

Has isuzu d max got limp mode

Jason H.

Jason H.asked

D-MAX

What would cause only the drivers side rear tail light not to work

Blown globe

Jason H.

Jason H.asked

D-MAX

Only the right rear tail light doesn’t work but everything else goes .What would be the causes?

Alan G

Alan Gasked

D-MAX

I have a 2015 Dmax and the heater is only warm any ideas?

mike

It should be still under warranty...................these cars are now too technical, so a dealer is the only way to go.

Mike Amanda Hulst

Mike Amanda Hulstasked

D-MAX

Just bought a 2009 dmax. Ran smooth this morning but on my way home vibration came in. Idle not smooth now. Vibration at about 2500rpm and higher.more noticable under load

mike

These cars are so technical now that an Isuzu dealer is the only way to correctly diagnose any problem.

I used to fix all my cars...........but not anymore.

Kudakwashe G.

Kudakwashe G.asked

D-MAX

I HAVE A 2016 dmax and the light position indicator light comes on when press the brake pedal ,is that normal with the dmax?

Ross
Ross

I don’t know what is meant by a light position indicator? You must put your foot on the brake so it will select a gear and displays it on the dash.

mike

I am lost with the latest electronics.....this really a dealer's diagnostic job.

It should be under warranty.

Just a warning however.....I am on a farm and rats have been chewing the wire harness immediately behind the engine firewall.....the new wiring is environmentally friendly but rat's seem to love it.

Very lucky that my son in law saw it.

Shahbaz N.

Shahbaz N.asked

D-MAX

I have isuzu D-Max vcross 2019. The self diagnostics of climate control ac gives the code 25 which refers to the sun sensor malfunction. My AC and sun sensor are working perfectly but why this code appears?

Paul Crighton

Paul Crightonasked

D-MAX

hi. has anyone had vibration issues in a 11/18 6 auto lsu dual cab. standard suspension,factory wheels and tyres?

Kevinasked

D-MAX

My wife is interested in purchasing a second hand Isuzu D-Max diesel with rear canopy and use it to tow a Horse Float occasionally and regularly travel up in the high country of NSW/ACT. What are we expected to pay for a vehicle that has around 100 to 150 thousand klms on the clock?

Kevinasked

Dave C
Dave C

I have just traded my 2015 Isuzu D Max extra cab 4x4 with 141,000km's and received $16,000. So based on that it will probably sell in a car yard for about $20,000.

Thanks Dave...

Get an answer from our members and Isuzu representatives

Other Utes