Isuzu D-MAX

Isuzu D-MAX Questions & Answers (page 3 of 15)

RC.I, RA, RC.II

293 questions from our users

Colin m
Colin masked
D-MAX

Automatic will not trying to get it in drive

Been spelling long ....

Kezza
Kezza

What is your actual question mate??

vicki m.
vicki m.asked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

6spd auto would like to change fluid done 65000 km a lot of toweing no fill point in trans does it get filled through the trans cooler lines. the plug i thought i could fill in was the breather section between the gearbox and reduction box, any help would be appreciated. scott

Jimbo

Mechanics have a pump to do this via cooler lines

Allan S.
Allan S.

I filled mine through the cooler lines and remove the level plug in the bottom of transmission

Max D.
Max D.asked
D-MAX

I have a 2017 dmax that has done 25000K and has not had a PDF burn. Is this alright

Adam

Have you seen the “regen” on the display on the dash ?

Penny D.
Penny D.asked
D-MAX

We have a 2018 dmax with a canopy. The interior light inside the canopy seems to be stuck on a low level and wont turn off. Any ideas?

shral05
shral05asked
D-MAX RA (2008-2012)

Encounter problem in water circulation into engine back to reservoir bottle always getting over water to reservoir container and radiator getting empty. Any help?

Joanne D.asked
D-MAX

Check light for traction and 4wd is on for no reason, has this happened to others? Can I keep driving?

Ric B
Ric B

Hi Joanne, Sorry I'm not sure. I did find this which may be helpful;

"It could a sensor in the ABS/TCS system; it could perhaps be the computer controlling the electronics. You need to have a diagnostic check done on the car to properly identify the cause of the problem."

DH
DH

Had this happen to mine, was caused by a faulty wheel speed sensor. No issues continuing driving

Kiwi983
Kiwi983asked
D-MAX

Hi all I I have a 2016 dmax that has just encountered a auto transmission problem ,it will not enter 5th gear and a (-) sign appears on the dash displaying the D for drive .The engine light was on with a sun symbol flashing indicating error code which I have cleared and can only engage by holding shift lock button down .

Kiwi983
Kiwi983asked
D-MAX

I have a 2016 dmax just clocked 120 000ks its an auto on the dash the D Symbol for drive disappeared and a minus Symbol appears ,it will not go to 5thgear and also cannot change down or up in gear with the shift .maybe a sensor ?

camellia prior
camellia priorasked

can a 2015 canopy fit a2010dmax

Danny
Dannyasked
D-MAX

My 4wd light on and the 4wd is not working. Any help?

Brett
Brettasked

Are the 2019 manual transmissions tough and longlasting

Ebrahim A.
Ebrahim A.asked
D-MAX

I schemed my discs nd replace brake pads finish the job when I driving forward it goes into Limp Mode.What is causing it to be doing that?

leigh j
leigh jasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

on cold mornings it takes 6or 7 goes to go from 1st to 2nd ok after car has done 10 km

oil too thick

Dusan
Dusanasked
D-MAX

Why would cruise control stop working on 2013 dmax? Possibly fuse?

Kim S
Kim Sasked
D-MAX

I have a 2015 Isuzu Dmax , i removed the Heater control panel so as to replace the Stereo , when i tried fitting the Heater panel back the Vent control fitting at the back of the panel came off and now the vent control does not work , has anyone had this problem and how to fix .

Ross E.
Ross E.asked
D-MAX

I purchased a 2016 dmax dual cab 90.000ks 6 months ago, 2 months into owning it ,warped disc, dealership didn't want to know , now the break light above rear window has leaked , water has filled front and back flood pans , carpet is saturated, roof lining soaked, back seat wet , dealer ship wont cover it and just told me to claim it on insurance, I feel they should be responsible for it??

phil
philasked
D-MAX

Have 2014 model LSU auto dual cab.The auto has a lag between 3rd & 4th whether towing or not.Vehicle has 80k on clock.Question ,Is this normal or can something be done to conquer this? Phil in WA

Michael L.
Michael L.asked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

My radio won’t turn off when key taken out of ignition or when door is opened. Does anyone know what this might be. It’s only just started to happen

azhar n.
azhar n.asked
D-MAX RA (2008-2012)

in a 2008 which oil is require 5w40 or 10w40
what the engine oil capacity

Alan W.
Alan W.asked
D-MAX

Has isuzu d max got limp mode

Get an answer from our members and Isuzu representatives

Isuzu D-MAX