Isuzu D-MAX

Isuzu D-MAX (page 2 of 10)

RC (2012-Present), RA (2008-2012)

See the Best Utes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Acceleration / Power
  • Features
  • Comfort

Dennis Bant

Dennis BantWestern District, VIC

Great Outback vehicle, simply great.

We use the Dmax as our only car. We have altered it slightly by adding a canopy and a few extras for outback travelling. But we also use it for normal driving as it is a four door and it is quite comfortable. It is economical on fuel, even when towing a Caravan offroad. It is a great workhorse and will go where many other trucks breakdown. The price is better than a few other vehicles in the same range and it also has a capped service for 5 years. We have had no problems with it and although large it is a dream to drive.

Badge48000
Date PurchasedMar 2017

Nathan

NathanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quite simply a great ute...

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
JimmyJ

JimmyJNewcastle, NSW

Love it! Great ute for this price range

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Gary

Gary

Verry happy

I was advised by a few mecanics that the dmax was the best for the price a verry robust and economic diesel iv kept mine well servised and iv had no problems with it at all i get verry good econamy and the extra large tray gives as mutch space as a larger 4x4 the rear springs seam low but that is for ease of loading lifting fence post ect saves liftling so high and the springs take a lot of load and still ride well and handlewell but a rear lift looks better and gives better of road clearance verry practical ute

BadgeSX Farm Mate
CabSingle Cab
Date PurchasedMay 2014

DAVO

DAVOWando Bridge

Best truck on the market

These vehicles are built to last,I know of allot of farmers who had Rodeos and ran them around for 10-20 years in the paddock so to speak, with minimal problems.
The D Max is basically the same thing.I regularly tow 3 tonne trailer and its still good on fuel.
currently at 60000km after 2years .

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Before 1000km fantastic - after 1000km terrible

BadgeLS-T
Date PurchasedJul 2018
Drive4WD

Worst car I have ever owned

Been back close to 20 times for various faults and most of them
Still have not been fixed . Worst choice of car I have ever made . Almost 70000 on it and have had nothing but issues with Isuzu . Every time I take my car for a service it comes back with damage to it . At what point can you get your money back for a lemon car ? A car worth $56k to buy is apparently worth under 30k 18 months later and made to be my problem and loss . Please don’t make the same mistake as I did people . Fuel economy is false in there stats also . Buy a ranger or lux

BadgeLS X-Runner
Date PurchasedApr 2017
Charles

CharlesNerimbera

A great ute

WE love our d-max that we have now had for seven years. It is totally reliable and is just great and does every thing that we ask of it. The only replacement parts have been front shocks beside replacement tyres and normal servicing. We tow a tractor on a two ton trailer and it handles the job with ease.

Date PurchasedOct 2011

Good quality build but seriously uncomfortable

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Dsanj

DsanjGregory Hills

Strong reliable Ute And easy to put fun 4x4 Accesorys and and go explore.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Alex

AlexGold Coast

When everything fails you, your D-Max won't

I bought my D-Max in October 2014 and it never failed me. With 86,000 kms on the odo, I embarked on a risky journey across Australia, moving from Adelaide to Gold Coast for work. I towed 2.5 tonnes over the 2000 kms and the D-Max did it all no fuss. Along the way, I hit three kangaroos without bullbar, however, there is barely any damage on the truck. I also picked up contaminated fuel in Cobar, but the D-Max powered through without any issues. You cannot get a more reliable vehicle.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

No fuss ute

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Warranty ambiguous and misleading

BadgePoor
Date PurchasedJan 2014
Bill

BillCanberra

Really good ute let down by very average dealers

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Expected a basic level

BadgeSX High Ride
Date PurchasedAug 2017

Piece of junk

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

no customers service

Paid for Ute and still waiting for delivery been 6weeks and I have had to do all the contacting and still can't get the Ute.
Worst company ever to deal with do not use Black locks Albury. Very poor service and no customers relation. Imagine if the Ute has problems it will be impossible to get anything done.

BadgeEX Farm Mate
Date PurchasedApr 2018

Try Blue Ribbon Motors Yamanto.

Try Blue Ribbon Motors Yamanto. Bought our 2018 Isusu D-Max single cab 4x4 there and can't fault their help and after sales service. Picked up vehicle and drove 1200 klms home. Unlike other vehicles we have owned, I alighted from the vehicle without any back pain. The vehicle is user friendly with good pick up speed on hills and turns on a dime. Which of course is great for parking. We spend over half a tank less to travel 800 klms, than our other vehicles. Plenty of leg room an room behing the seats.

Badge$48000