Isuzu Dealers

Isuzu Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Isuzu

onlineseller
onlinesellerVictoria

dont go there

pathetic
were very vague considering it was 2 enquires over some time it appears to be a planned and rehearsed story
dont go there for a roadworthy they dont know what they are talking about
and dont know the rules
this would have been a huge and costly mistake
i did not proceed as this would have been a disaster
of nonsense and rubbish
any place pulling what they did will go down the normal bad road
this is not even one star feedback
dont go there

X.o classic
X.o classicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Isuzu warick qld service center

Scheduled 90’s kms service done and after 3 days car has been leaking oil got towed back to them and after 2 days in their shop pick the car and belts are all squeeking and got told to rebook again for another belt replacement and have to wait for 3 weeks to be done. And im not confident with my car to drive around since im covering long drive to work.

Peter
PeterCentral, SA

North East Isuzu

Went to them in 2014 for a new mux. walked out very disappointed. Gave them another go three weeks ago for a new dmax same result. sorry i wasted my time.

jerry
jerryCentral, SA

Very Bad Dealer

I went to North East Isuzu Ute dealer in SA. This is one of the worst dealers I have come across - They are NOT in the business of selling cars. They were not interested in obtaining our business. We will be purchasing from the Gold Coast dealer. This dealer is NOT recommended.

Shaun
ShaunSouth Australia

North east Isuzu Burton ROUGE’S

2020 Ute was ordered 4 months ago and finally arrived in adelaide. The contract was signed deposit paid and a handshake was done back then. Got a call and got told we need to pay another $4000 on top of contract price. We were going to order another if they are any good. Plenty of other dealers around.

Sally
Sallysydney

Worse plaCe I have ever dealt with in my life

Purchased a vehicle from Pacific Isuzu Maroochydore

Chris L.
Chris L.Sydney, NSW

Isuzu ute ryde will take you for a ryde worst car dealer ever experienced

Dsanj
DsanjGregory Hills

Didn't even open the air filter to check it

Had my DMAX 2012 in for service .
Brought it home and checked air filter it was still caked up with dirt and debris from last off road trip.
Straight away went and bought oil and air filter and new oil and did it all again can't trust anything was done.
I would normally complain to dealer but assume they do this as normal practice and we don't know anything about cars.

rayc101
rayc101

Werribee Isuzu - Lazy

Werribee Isuzu Service is pretty hopeless. Vehicle has a specific problem with its auto transmission, but all they did was check for software updates. None found, so they just let the vehicle sit in the care park. Lazy incompetents made no effort at all.

Toowoomba Izuzu - Extremely Incompetant

Took our MUX to get checked out in regards to a engine issue (Metallic grinding noise). Initially we got told its just the cold weather, and when we took the car back a 2nd time, we get told its because of a CB radio installation and charged us $85 labour that we didnt authorise. Finallly, after I tested the car myself and had recordings of the grinding sound they tell us there is no oil in one of the compartments. What a joke, Izuzu Toowoomba is untrustworthy and I will never buy an Izuzu car again.

x_pac
x_pacSydney, NSW

Be aware of Narellan Isuzu

TheMoneyTeam
TheMoneyTeamSydney

Stay Away from Pennant Hills ISUZU

Two rude conversations with [name removed] the Sales Manager at ISUZU Pennant Hills. The first call he was very rude but the second call today has just taken the cake. When i said to him based on our previous call i won't be doing business with your dealership, his response was "That's fine, i don't want to sell to idiots". I told him "That's fine", and then he proceeded to call me a moron and hung up the phone. Classic example of someone who shouldn't be in customer service who doesn't know how to handle rejection.

David
DavidCobar

INCONSIDERATE Money Hungry Warranty Dept

Very satisfied with salesman

We are purchasing a twin cab D Max from Orange Motor Group the sales yep Richard Prior was very helpful very good product knowledge and the experience was great the rest of the staff are cheerful and go out of their way to help this is why we ordered our new D Max thank you Richard and staff of OMG

Col W.
Col W.asked

Does ISUZU Australia stand by their dealerships or by their customers who are dealing with bad service, we have a dealership in Cairns, that are misleading the customers to the extreme.

Deanne689
Deanne689

From personal experience that I am currently going through....definitely stand by their dealership. Actually i don’t even think it is a matter of standing by them, more than it is they are stingy & have extremely poor customer service from the top. Why would the dealerships treat us any different when they have Isuzu Australia as their example. It is a shame because I love this car & rave about it to others. No more, I’ll be telling people all about Isuzu Australia & disgusting customer service. My next thing to do is put a formal complaint to Department of Fair Trading.

Gary K.
Gary K.asked

Purchased a 2019 4X4 mux demonstrator and the dealer agreed and supplied and fitted a tow bar - wiring and electric brakes so we could tow our tandem Jayco Sterling caravan the tow bar part number 5867618300 and the tongue part number 5867619440 and displays for trailer towing only even though it is showing 3000 rated have contacted customer relations with no acceptable answers . should i tow a caravan with this Gary Kruger

Wonty
Wontyasked

Just wondering if anyone has opinion of the service department at northern Isuzu bundoora?

Wazza
Wazza

I cannot help you with Bundoora. Some have said their pretty efficient at their work, and ensure the vehicle is presented to you in good clean condition.

Regards Warner

Get an answer from our members and Isuzu representatives