Isuzu Dealers

Isuzu Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Isuzu

Slow warranty work

Just on 2 year old D Max twin cab air con warm so we went to dealer rang the next day to see how long a wait for part. We were brushed of with part on back order. Next day rang customer care Australia told them problem and if they could find out how long for part to get in. Took phone number and would ring dealer and get back to me. Rang the next day again and was told person out at the moment but would ring back that day. Same dealer left loose bolts on sump plate. They might be a good ute but there warranty works and after service needs a lot of help.

Adam
AdamToowoomba

Tweed Coast Isuzu

Wanted a quote for 2018 mux. Wouldn't give us one with out giving him a credit card to show we were serious.
Paid a deposit at his competitor later that day from Gold Coast Isuzu.
Hows that for serious.

Other Car Dealerships

Tuppo
TuppoIllawarra, NSW

Slack Sales TEAM

Very satisfied with salesman

We are purchasing a twin cab D Max from Orange Motor Group the sales yep Richard Prior was very helpful very good product knowledge and the experience was great the rest of the staff are cheerful and go out of their way to help this is why we ordered our new D Max thank you Richard and staff of OMG

Car Dealerships

Find out how Isuzu Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

rexyb
rexybSouth West, WA

Be Aware

Am in WA and tried to buy the latest MUX in Havana brown colour. Well none in WA and if you want one you have to pay $1400 freight or wait 6 to 9 weeks. So why advertise an SUV in all these colours when you can't get one. They only want to sell the colours they have in stock. Very bad for their business. All the excuses under the sun, there should be a disclaimer no 4x2 in havana brown. New colour, so what, don't advertise it.

Loanmck
LoanmckMelbourne

Werribee Isuzu Ute are the best of customer service.

We are so happy to bought Isuzu Mux LST at Werribee Isuzu Ute. They give us an excellent customer service and great deal :)

MrsC
MrsCAU

Took advantage of travelers charging double the correct fee for Isuzu DMAX service

Rictar
RictarAU

ISUZU after sales service.

Other Car Dealerships

Jimbo
JimboPerth, WA

Major Motors (O'Connor)

They diagnosed and fixed my isuzu ute problem fast, I would go back there again. The service advisor was very helpful.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Isuzu Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Danny
DannySydney

Not honest enough

Just bought a car Isuzu Dmax from them. well I think I got good deal. Tinted windows, carpets as extra. $45900.00 drive away. And I got much more extra, which I paid for it. (Canopy) i simply wanted different canopy but I end up getting a trades men type of canopy. My family car does not look like a family car anymore. The extras I paid was way over comparing to recommended retail price. Please do your research before you purchase your new pick up truck, do not let the dealers give you the prices.

Bad customer service

Col W.
Col W.asked

Does ISUZU Australia stand by their dealerships or by their customers who are dealing with bad service, we have a dealership in Cairns, that are misleading the customers to the extreme.

Deanne689
Deanne689

From personal experience that I am currently going through....definitely stand by their dealership. Actually i don’t even think it is a matter of standing by them, more than it is they are stingy & have extremely poor customer service from the top. Why would the dealerships treat us any different when they have Isuzu Australia as their example. It is a shame because I love this car & rave about it to others. No more, I’ll be telling people all about Isuzu Australia & disgusting customer service. My next thing to do is put a formal complaint to Department of Fair Trading.

Gary K.
Gary K.asked

Purchased a 2019 4X4 mux demonstrator and the dealer agreed and supplied and fitted a tow bar - wiring and electric brakes so we could tow our tandem Jayco Sterling caravan the tow bar part number 5867618300 and the tongue part number 5867619440 and displays for trailer towing only even though it is showing 3000 rated have contacted customer relations with no acceptable answers . should i tow a caravan with this Gary Kruger

Wonty
Wontyasked

Just wondering if anyone has opinion of the service department at northern Isuzu bundoora?

Wazza
Wazza

I cannot help you with Bundoora. Some have said their pretty efficient at their work, and ensure the vehicle is presented to you in good clean condition.

Regards Warner

Get an answer from our members and Isuzu representatives