Isuzu Dealers

Isuzu Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Isuzu

peeved
peevedMaryborough

brand new 2017 D-Max

Why do the lousy dealers not do a $65 wheel alignment in pre delivery, instead of waiting for you to notice that tyres wear at 10,000km They could at least advise you that it has not been done, when you have just paid $45,000. Not happy at all, and would not recommend, especially ISUZU in Maryborough QLD. Then take it to Bob Jane and done for $65, take it to ISUZU and $110 :(

BadgeLS-U
BodyCab Chassis
CabDual Cab
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedMar 2017

Very satisfied with salesman

We are purchasing a twin cab D Max from Orange Motor Group the sales yep Richard Prior was very helpful very good product knowledge and the experience was great the rest of the staff are cheerful and go out of their way to help this is why we ordered our new D Max thank you Richard and staff of OMG

Other Car Dealerships

rexyb
rexybSouth West, WA

Be Aware

Am in WA and tried to buy the latest MUX in Havana brown colour. Well none in WA and if you want one you have to pay $1400 freight or wait 6 to 9 weeks. So why advertise an SUV in all these colours when you can't get one. They only want to sell the colours they have in stock. Very bad for their business. All the excuses under the sun, there should be a disclaimer no 4x2 in havana brown. New colour, so what, don't advertise it.

WazzaTamworth

Service

I luv my Dmax it has now done 98000 k's since April 2014.
We have found with servicing at some dealers it is poor so much so one of the services said wheel bearing had to be repacked. Just recently I went to Scone NSW for a service they repacked the bearings you could notice the difference. Their service was the best other than Maroochydore Qld and port Augusta SA.
ONE dealer serviced same and did not check the brakes 60 K's later new rear linings and drums.

I would say buy a dmax they are an outstanding 4x4 just so economical.
1 warranty job in 98000 k;s a Shocky.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Isuzu Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Loanmck
LoanmckMelbourne

Werribee Isuzu Ute are the best of customer service.

We are so happy to bought Isuzu Mux LST at Werribee Isuzu Ute. They give us an excellent customer service and great deal :)

Robert
RobertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

After sales service

I have owned my MUX for one year and the vehicle has been all that I expected, the only issue has been the standard of service from the dealer. I have to check now every time the vehicle is serviced just to make sure all is well and everything has been put back in place especially the oil stick. The lack of quality assurance at the dealership is very sad in this day and age.
The good part is that I cannot fault the vehicle.

Jimbo
JimboPerth, WA

Major Motors (O'Connor)

They diagnosed and fixed my isuzu ute problem fast, I would go back there again. The service advisor was very helpful.

Col W.
Col W.asked

Does ISUZU Australia stand by their dealerships or by their customers who are dealing with bad service, we have a dealership in Cairns, that are misleading the customers to the extreme.

Deanne689
Deanne689

From personal experience that I am currently going through....definitely stand by their dealership. Actually i don’t even think it is a matter of standing by them, more than it is they are stingy & have extremely poor customer service from the top. Why would the dealerships treat us any different when they have Isuzu Australia as their example. It is a shame because I love this car & rave about it to others. No more, I’ll be telling people all about Isuzu Australia & disgusting customer service. My next thing to do is put a formal complaint to Department of Fair Trading.

Gary K.
Gary K.asked

Purchased a 2019 4X4 mux demonstrator and the dealer agreed and supplied and fitted a tow bar - wiring and electric brakes so we could tow our tandem Jayco Sterling caravan the tow bar part number 5867618300 and the tongue part number 5867619440 and displays for trailer towing only even though it is showing 3000 rated have contacted customer relations with no acceptable answers . should i tow a caravan with this Gary Kruger

Wonty
Wontyasked

Just wondering if anyone has opinion of the service department at northern Isuzu bundoora?

Wazza

I cannot help you with Bundoora. Some have said their pretty efficient at their work, and ensure the vehicle is presented to you in good clean condition.

Regards Warner

Get an answer from our members and Isuzu representatives