IT Luggage

IT Luggage (page 2 of 17)

Poor quality poor service

Bag was poor quality, dented easily, zipper broke after very minimal use.
[Names Removed] at Australian product replacement parts were hard to deal with, useless and rude. It took about 30 emails just to buy a zipper.
Would not supply phone number just hid behind emails. I will never buy a it baggage again.

Store LocationStrandbags Cairns Earlville

Excellent customer service

Brett at IT luggage was so helpful in assisting us with our bag that had been damaged. Excellent customer service. Thank you so much. Will highly recommend IT company, knowing that there is after-sales customer support.

Store LocationBags to Go

JanetteF

JanetteFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient service

Very efficient in supplying a replacement handle, even though not covered by warranty.
Could not rate the customer service any higher. Best I have seen for quite awhile. Recommend very much
Janette

Deanne

DeanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Prompt friendly service

I made contact with IT after some airline damage to my new bag. They were very helpful and fast at getting the part to me. I am extremely happy. Thanks so much

Store LocationMYER Mackay

Wheel Claim

Upon taking my suitcase out of storage, I noticed that one wheel had seized up and would not roll. I contacted the itLuggage Customer Service and although this was not covered by warranty, replacement wheels were posted to me within a couple of days. I was very impressed with the service I received.

Store LocationStrandbags, Emerald, Queensland

Grantee

GranteeNorth Queensland, QLD

Bought for future holiday

I bought a two-pack of the "New York" IT suitcases from Big W (one large & one carry on size) in my favourite colour purple. I haven't as yet used either suitcase. The wheels appear sturdier than other brands and swivel with no issues. I actually chose these cases based on reviews and on warranty claims being fulfilled. The suitcases are lightweight but I have discovered since buying them that their soft outer cases are very thin - I hope they are strong fabric and won't rip! We will have to wait and see.

Store LocationBig W

MarkS

MarkSSydney, NSW

Duo mix suitcase luggage claim.

A very prompt and efficient claim from start to finish. From enquiry through to receipt/delivery of my replacement Duo Mix hard-shell suitcase I was very impressed by the service I received.
I even had communication with customer service on a Saturday which I thought was fanrastic in getting on with the claim.
I would not hesitate to purchase another product in the future from IT Luggage as I can be assured they will assist me in whatever capacity might be required at the time.

Store LocationMYER.

Luggage fell apart after 1 use

I bought a 28" hardshell suitcase on July 4th. I took it on a cruise. The suitcase area by the wheels ripped open when it was transported from the ship to the airport. A suitcase should last more than one trip. I know the warranty won't cover it but it was a waste of $79.

John and Janine

John and JanineDarwin, Northern Territory

Suitcase handles

These suitcases have been used many times for overseas travel which can be quite hard on case but they have stood up well . The only problem I have had the handles failed . When I contacted itluggage.com they stated handles were not covered by warranty but would send me some replacements at only the cost of postage which I accepted happily

ChristineR

ChristineRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great luggage!

I recently purchased 2 IT duo mix suitcases and was very impressed at how easy they were to travel with. They are very durable and protected our belongings perfectly. When we returned from our holiday I was disappointed to see the badge on the front of one of my suitcases had been ripped off by a careless baggage handler or taxi driver. I contacted IT and asked if I could purchase the part. They sent it out to me within days, and I only had to pay the postage. I was very impressed with the prompt response to my problem, even though it wasn't a warranty issue.

Steve S.

Steve S.Sydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

I purchased two, two tone hard cases and both cracked on the first trip. IT told me it was my fault as it was due to rough handling (how they decided that is beyond me) but as the airline wouldn't let me place the bags on a cushion in the cargo hold myself this is something I had little control of. The cases are extremely brittle and for both to break on their first ( forget about the ten year warranty) outing highlights how fragile these things are.
I supplied proof of purchase and photos and even managed to tape one up with duck tape and bring it back from the other side of the world but they wouldn't back their product.
Ten year warranty apparently doesn't apply if you take the bags out of your home and actually travel with them

Excellent product. Excellent after sales service.

HPW

HPWPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Bought two suitcases about 3 years ago and love them. Lightweight, compact and easy to use. One of the wheels was damaged recently so I contacted IT Luggage to see if they had spares as I new this would not be covered under warranty. Response from Customer Service was very quick! They advised they had spares and would send not one but two wheels for just the cost of the postage! Amazing service, a pleasure to deal with and an fantastic product. Can't recommend them highly enough

Excellent after sales service

Great suitcases, easy to manouevre, strong and great after sales service direct with IT Luggage. I believe the suitcases will last the family a long time, well beyond the 10 year warranty period. Had a small issue with one of the feet presumably damaged at the airport. Contacted IT luggage to see where I could buy the spare feet. They responded within in a couple of hours and arranged postage of the new feet straight away with a couple of spares in case it happened again. .

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Great after sales service

The rubber broke on one of the handles & 2 of the 4 wheels became tight which made it very hard to manoeuvre the bag. Contacted IT Luggage & was told these were not covered by warranty. However they replaced the 4 wheels & the rubber for the handle free of charge & I only had to pay for postage. Great after sales service, communication & next day delivery.

AoifeH

AoifeHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service.

Great lightweight suitcase - good pockets: interior and exterior. Good handles to lift the case, either from the top or the side of the case.
Contents of the case stay clean and dry during transit.

Damaged luggage fixed

I found one of my suitcase’s feet was broken off in transit. Contacted IT luggage to discuss spare part purchase. They sent me a part that arrived the next day. Only had to pay for postage so I was impressed with both the speed of service and provision of the part at no cost. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with IT Luggage

Excellent luggage and great customer service

It is the lightest cabin bag so needed with such tight weight restrictions by the airlines
Also was promptly helped and hussel free by It customer service after a warrantee claim

Review collected in partnership with IT Luggage

Replacement Wheels for LITE Trolley suitcase set TSA Lock 4 Wheel Spinner Expandable set

Brett and the team for IT Austrlalia Luggage Support were so helpful and effiecient in replacing 2 of the rear wheels of our 52 cm LITE Trolley suitcase. They provided 2 wheels free of charge. I just had to pay for the express delivery.

Mik

Mik

Would give 3.5 Stars in I could

Kerry Augustasked

Have emailed your company. Awaiting a reply. I cannot lock/unlock my Pagoda case. Haven’t even used it yet, and am about to travel to Europe. Button (a) seems to be stuck down. I can’t budge it. Please help. T August

Kerry August

Have emailed your company. Awaiting a reply. I cannot lock/unlock my Pagoda case. Haven’t even used it yet, and am about to travel to Europe. Button (a) seems to be stuck down. I can’t budge it. Please help. Trish August

Kerry August

Still not getting any information about the (a) button which seems to be faulty

Reply to my complaint please Trish August

G man

G manasked

I have IT luggage, I dont have any warranty, I am very satisfy with luggage but two out of four whills are damaged, I would like to ask where I can go to replace them or buy new
Im happy to pay for all 4 and keep my luggage as I have not use it a lot

JosephW
JosephW

I emailed the customer service of my broken wheel at UK head office.
customerservice@itluggage.co.uk. They asked which country I brought the case and directed me to the service team in that country. In my case, Australia. What they ask you to do is take photos of the case upright, case laying down showing the broken wheels, label on the case. Then they ask you to unscrew the wheel (they give you instructions), showing the mount on the underside of the wheel. they fixed me up within a week

Gael Mackenzie

Contact the company & I'm sure they'll replace the wheels no problem

Tracey
Tracey

Contact their customer service here in Australia they are very helpful .
customerservice@itluggage.com.au

Robert W.

Robert W.asked

Where can you obtain replacement parts here in US. My handle failed to survive airport handling after a dozen trips. Plastic connector cracked and handle came apart exposing the cable. Unless there is an easy to get parts, appears its heading to the dumpster. I think the extra wide handle is part of the problem it goes from corner to corner and is sort of flimsy. Anyway if any one knows of an online source for repair parts that would be helpful?

Email customer service.