Itch-Eze Plus

Itch-Eze Plus Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Itch-Eze Plus? Claim your listing.
Anne W.
Anne W.

Does it have a use by date?

Fay
Fay

There isn't a use by date on the tube.

Sandra S.

Where can you get this in America?

Vee

Hi Sandra, Sorry I was off line so long. Good question you have. I've just found out that I cannot get it at chemist shops in southern Queensland but if you get online to any chemists in Townsville Nth Queensland, you can order on-line. Thats what I'll be doing. Good luck, its worth it. I put it on my husbands sunburnt face the other day, and it stopped hurting and his winging! lol. Remember, first degree burns only, you should seek medical advice for second/third degree burns or scolds. Great for insect bites!

Sandra S.

Thank you for your reply. I actually figured out how to order some and have received it. Has been working wonderfully well for the itch from mosquitos bites. Never thought of for sunburns. Will keep that in mind. Again thank you. Have a fantastic day and stay safe. Sandra Svoboda

Liz
Liz

Is this product suitable for children as young as 12months?

Vee

I should think so but I would check with a pharmacist

Barry P.
Barry P.

where to buy ''itch eze plus''

Cathy
Cathy

Do you make anything to help stop mozzies from biting. I read malaleuka oil might help do you know if this is true.

Iwe
Iwe

Is itcheze conta indicated after a stroke?

Sanpedro
Sanpedro

Where can I buy itch-Eza plus in Auckland New Zealand and how much is it?

Chad

I think it is only available online for New Zealand residents. Try their website here: http://www.itchezeplus.com.au/orderNz.asp

maree
maree

Hi. CAn you use this on chicken pox ? Need something to stop the itch?

Maree

Chad

I'm not sure Maree. I'd recommend contacting the company direct on: Mobile: 0419 343 345

Redbush
Redbush

Hi Maree, I agree with Chad that you should call the supplier. He is a Pharmacist and very helpful :) Get better soon :D

Regards