Ithaca Building Inspections

Ithaca Building Inspections

Loved the way the team made it so easy.

I was very happy using the company’s building inspection service when I was buying a unit. I needed one done quickly and I couldn’t have asked for a better service and report from them. I highly recommend them.

These guys are the best, don't bother with the rest

Inspectors are thorough, professional and will spend extra time going through any additional queries you may have. They can also provide general advice on the feasibility and scale of costs of any repairs or renovations. I highly recommend their services.

Ithaca building Inspection

Thanks for helping me to get rid of my pest problem. The service was amazing from beginning to end! I will definitely be using you again Ben !! I recently received the best customer service from Ithaca pest control. Their staff were very professional, knowledgeable and their service was of the highest standard. Great value for money! From now on I will only be using them and will be recommending them to all of my family and friends.

Highly recommended

Thanks for helping us Akheel. You guys saved us thousands of dollars cheking out the property.
They went out of their way to help.
Professional prompt quality . 100% recommend to everyone.

Fantastic Service

I would highly recommend this business for building inspections as they were efficient and friendly and the reports were sent to me quickly so the purchase of my house went through as planned.

Wonderful Service!

The team at Ithaca are extremely helpful and friendly, I have had such a great experience with them and their communication with regards to my inspection inquiries. Akheel and his team have proven to be very dedicated to their customers and will do absolutely everything in their power to make sure your needs are satisfied.

Thank you once again for the excellent service, I would highly recommend Ithaca to anyone looking for the best building and pest inspection company in Brisbane.