4.9

Job Satisfaction

joshuagoman
joshuagomanSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Stress free and very thorough Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspection

We use Ithaca Building and Pest inspections for our first home. It was a easy stress free experience from booking the appointment to the inspection to receiving the report in a very short time frame.

We had Taylor inspect the property who gave a straightforward, thorough top down inspection of the property. We asked a lot of questions and he was very patient and took the time to explain so we understood. Also gave a lot of helpful advice throughout the inspection.

Definitely recommend Ithaca for any building and pest inspection, found it really helpful that both could be done at once. These guys know what they're doing.

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Totally satisfied

Excellent service. Had the direct number to the building inspector who was always happy to help me. Found the report to be comprehensive. They manage to do the inspection within 2 days of my request.
Chris P.
Chris P.

Friendly, fast and effective service

Taylor was open and honest and very helpful during the inspection and provided insight . He went above and beyond to provide useful advice and called me after to explain issues he had found.
Gwen
Gwen

Wonderful Service

Taylor was easy to deal with and provided great service. Received the report within 24 hours post inspection. They were thorough and promptly answered all of our questions. I would definitely recommend them.
Matt D
Matt DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and just ease of working with Ithaca

The employees I dealt with were extremely easy and willing to help and explain the process or any findings.
Report was provided the next day and very clear and concise, thoroughly recommend Ithaca.
Kat
Kat2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Very fast, thorough and good price

Repeat received on a few hrs and was thorough with lots of pictures. Yhe cost for building and pest was reasonable for Queensland too. Invoice was received at time of booking so costs were upfront. Recommend being at inspection for context.
Brad
Brad4 posts

Great Service

Made a call and booked an inspection; had the report the next morning detailing everything i had not picked up.
This business also went above and beyond to help me arrange quotes as i was interstate.
I have no hesitation in recommending Sarah and the team.
Crido
CridoSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very thorough Build & Pest Report!

After receiving a personal referral from a mate, and then reading several good reviews about Ithaca Building & Pest Inspections online, I contacted them via their website. The next business day I received a very courteous call and was able to book my job in - a build & pest report for a home I am in the process of buying. I received the report the day after the inspections were completed and was happy to see the glowing reviews I'd read, and my mate's referral, were spot-on! Even my broker mentioned how thorough the report was! Happy to recommend Ithaca Building & Pest Inspections to anyone and everyone! Great service! Spot-on!
Vishant Prasad
Vishant PrasadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved the way the team made it so easy

I was very happy using the company’s building inspection service when I was buying a unit. I needed one done quickly and I couldn’t have asked for a better service and report from them. I highly recommend them.
Andrew
Andrew

These guys are the best, don't bother with the rest

Inspectors are thorough, professional and will spend extra time going through any additional queries you may have. They can also provide general advice on the feasibility and scale of costs of any repairs or renovations. I highly recommend their services.
Dinos Kountouras
Dinos Kountouras

Ithaca building Inspection

Thanks for helping me to get rid of my pest problem. The service was amazing from beginning to end! I will definitely be using you again Ben !! I recently received the best customer service from Ithaca pest control. Their staff were very professional, knowledgeable and their service was of the highest standard. Great value for money! From now on I will only be using them and will be recommending them to all of my family and friends.
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Thanks for helping us Akheel. You guys saved us thousands of dollars cheking out the property.
They went out of their way to help.
Professional prompt quality . 100% recommend to everyone.
Raj P
Raj P

Fantastic Service

I would highly recommend this business for building inspections as they were efficient and friendly and the reports were sent to me quickly so the purchase of my house went through as planned.
Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service!

The team at Ithaca are extremely helpful and friendly, I have had such a great experience with them and their communication with regards to my inspection inquiries. Akheel and his team have proven to be very dedicated to their customers and will do absolutely everything in their power to make sure your needs are satisfied.

Thank you once again for the excellent service, I would highly recommend Ithaca to anyone looking for the best building and pest inspection company in Brisbane.