IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) Questions & Answers

Frank
Frank

Please explain in detail how you perform the records inspections and the delivery of documents required by the owners

Victor Pullicino
Victor Pullicino

Yesterday I submitted my details with access code and password re SP 64824. How can I now access the info regarding my account. I managed yesterday but I forgot which web site I I have to log into. Please reply to [Email Removed]

So how much longer are you strata manager [Name Removed] [Content Removed]
[Name Removed] [Content Removed] to stalk me with her illegal surveillance of me and my partners coming and goings from the property plus everytime we make use of our garage? It's been over 2 months now and my real estate agent informed you straight away and requested you to tell her to remove the surveillance as we have the right to privacy at this property since we pay rent but you havent bothered getting back to her. And why do I receive a letter as soon as I put a camera up saying to "remove it as it contravenes both strata title legislation as well as sections of the privacy act!?" Do I not deserve the right to enjoy the privacy of my home or is it because strata title legislation doesn't apply in this situation because you've formed a prejudiced image of me or because you're so brainwashed with [Name Removed] [Content Removed] you're starting to forget to work in accordance with your companies policy of being unbiased when handling complaints??

IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)
IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)   DM

Dear Helpless Tenant, Please do NOT insult a member of our staff by name calling. Please liaise with your property manager who will go through our office for any strata related issues or alternatively contact the Police as previously suggested.
Regards,
IUM Team.

How am I insulting her

Helpless tenant

How am I name calling her

Helpless tenant

I hope everyone will see this on here and learn not to have you a strata company

Helpless tenant

You have no compassion no care for your tenants whatsoever

privet
privet

Does anyone feel or think that a royal commission is needed for the strata management industry and all associated with it?
There are many managing agents and others associated that are doing the wrong thing

Peace
Peace

Well, look at what the royal commission achieved with the banks, nothing. In-fact it tightened up lending and make it harder for home owners. What the Strata Industry needs is more consequences for wrongdoing and more power for Fair Trading to administer it. The managers we had before IUM took over were terrible, we tried to take them on with the help of the team at IUM but it was too complicated and too costly. Glad we made the change to IUM, they know their stuff and we've not had any issues with them.

Consumer
Consumer

I need help. I have the worst possible Strata Manager in IUM and extremely non responsive. Could someone please help? Whom should i go for legal advice? or how do i reach out to Jeff

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Thank you for your inquiry! So we can assist you further could you please email Daniel via strata@ium.com.au

Get an answer from our members and IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) representatives