4.4

85% · 48977 · 13%

Zofia
Zofia

professional, friendly and respectful

Our relationship with IUM is flourishing thanks to Phillip who is always helpful. He is always consistent and professional while still taking the time to be friendly, genuinely caring and willing to provide assistance. Moreover, his assistance is being provided on time and its always effective
Riley
RileySydney, NSW2 posts

Strata Manager excellent

Philip Pappas does a top job as strata manager. I have been an owner in the building for just over 12 months and Philip always responds almost immediately. He follows through requests and keeps you informed of developments. It is reassuring to have a professional keeping track of the building’s strata issues.
Greg M
Greg M4 posts

Excellent service

I highly recommend IUM who have provided excellent guidance on all our strata matters. We have chosen IUM for many years and they continue to work to the highest standard.
MikeH
MikeHIllawarra, NSW24 posts

Good professional service

Phillip Pappas from IUM provides the highest quality professionalism on behalf of IUM in managing our Roseland's Strata project. He constantly balances the competing needs of the owners, renters and legality in managing our Strata units. He does this to the highest stands helping us maintain our quality units.
Lemelec
LemelecSydney, NSW

Very Happy

We have only had the pleasure of being involved with IUM for just over twelve month after IUM had taken over our S/Plan from a long standing manager, Dealing with Mary as our new manager has made it a smooth transition & the personal service and response to any of our problems and issues has been outstanding.
I hope to have Mary as our strata manager for many years to come.
Thank you Mary for your prompt & very professional service.
I would not hesitate in recommending Mary & IUM to any of my associates in the future
regards P. Lemmon
Brian Banfield
Brian BanfieldSydney, NSW

Efficiency and pleasantness over many years - that's Mary!

Mary Gahdmar has been my contact with IUM for well over a decade, and has been helpful in so many circumstances, including changes in the strata plan ownership, a full refurbishment of the property and excellent advice with the nus-and-bolts items like insurance cover. She never fails to respond promptly to emails! I value her advice and friendship.
Emmanuel
EmmanuelSydney, NSW

top service

I have dealt with Mary from independent management now for over 15 years and always received excellent service always had my issues dealt with almost on the same day. Mary has not only acted in a professional manner but you feel she is very protective not to expose you any liability. highly recommend her and the firm she works with
Norelle Ginges
Norelle Ginges

Great service!

I am very happy with the services provided by IUM Strata management, in particular Philip Pappas who is the strata manager for both of my properties.
He is always easy to contact and replies very quickly to any query.
He acts on any concern I may have very quickly.
I would highly recommend Philip and IUM for anyone who is looking for a new strata management.
Enmore Unit Block
Enmore Unit Block2 posts

IUM & Philip Pappas

My strata block has been under the care of IUM since the early 1990's. Each service manager has been attentive and respond to queries/issues in a very timely and professional manner. Philip Pappas is our current contact and has been for several years. We have had immediate responses and issues followed up with tradies etc. He is a gem!
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW3 posts

Philip Pappas-

I have dealt with Philip for a few years now and can say that I have had the best experience. He acts on matters straight away and acts in a professional manner.
Min
MinSydney, NSW

Good service

IUM have looked after our building for around 5 years now. Philip has been responsive and kind and has helped progress some significant projects needing attention. IUM being a smaller operation than our previous strata manager has helped through greater continuity of service/ or closer connection to the strata body here.
jason
jasonSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Service

I have dealt with Philip Pappas from IUM for over 5 years. He is very professional and always responds to issues very quickly.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for Strata services
Jude L
Jude L

Philip is the best!

Our Manager Philip is very knowledgeable and professional in all dealings with the committee members. He is available and responds to any queries immediately. I highly recommend Philip to anyone. Thanks Philip for all your work and effort and we look forward to continuing this relationship well into the future.
Yaswant Khatri
Yaswant KhatriSydney, NSW2 posts

Very trustworthy, reliable and very helpful. I recommend anyone interested in strata managers. Very trustworthy, reliable and very helpful. Always available and needed. That’s all I can say about them
David T
David TSydney, NSW

IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) Review

I'm a long time strata committee member and Phillip has proven to be very reliable and responsive over the years. I hope we can continue to have him look after our property in the future. He's been terrific.

Thanks for everything Phillip!

Pete
PeteSydney, NSW3 posts

Strata manager Phil Pappas

IUM manager Phil Pappas took over handling our unit complex a couple of years ago. Phil has been able to correct systemic breaches by some tenants through a proactive approach, perseverance & consultation. We still have a way to go, but the changes he has brought about are self evident.
Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Jude
JudeSydney, NSW

Gordana
GordanaSydney, NSW

Mary is always precise and diligent with her work.
She is responsible and responsive with our inquiries/requests .
We hope to continue having Mary as our manager in the future.
Kind regards

LanceSydney, NSW

Danny Gruden
Danny GrudenSydney, NSW

Extremely happy with My Property Manager

I have been with IUM for about 20 years now and am particularly pleased with Our Property Manager Melissa Thompson. She constantly keeps us up to date and when there is a complaint about a contractor she is efficient in ensuring that contractors engaged meet their contractual agreements. Whenever there is need for quotes for repairs she does so efficiently ensuring that we are given a choice on who we wish to engage to do the work. Her follow up is exemplary. Considering the difficult times we are going through with so many restrictions due to the Covid situation, it is relieving to know that Melissa is there to solve problems for us. Great Work.
Julie S.
Julie S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great Service

Staff at IUM(Melissa) have always been friendly, helpful and prompt in their responses managing issues. A good, professional company looking after needs of residents in Strata complexes. Staff are easy to talk to and approachable.
Norma
NormaSydney, NSW

Amazing Great Service and Always Professional

IUM has been managing our complex of 12 units for a number of years.
As a member of the executive committee, we have been lucky to have Melissa Younes as a strata Manager.

Her manner is always professional. I always feel welcomed when I need to phone or email Melissa on issues that often need prompt attention.

Melissa is a great communicator and proactive in her ability to clarify and assist us with the maintenance of our complex. Which is amazing as it indicates that she cares about how we value our units.

We thank you and appreciate your amazing help!

Norma

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Always the extra Mile

We order all our Strata Reports from IUM as they are extremely efficient and their turnaround is fantastic! They are always happy to provide an update and always happy to go the extra mile. Could not recommend anyone but IUM for all your strata needs.
Jake. B
Jake. BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great long time experience with IUM

I have been dealing with IUM for decades now and have found them to be a wonderful team with extensive knowledge in the industry.
Melissa Younes has been a pleasure to communicate with recently and I would highly recommend her as a property manager.
Rose
RoseSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

extremely professional

that's the top level business specially we using IUM for strata inspections Jane is the best person to deal with matter like her efforts highly recommended they're very amazing services.

John N.
John N.Sydney, NSW

Melissa Younes

I am a committee member of our Strata Property in Glenfield. The property has been managed by IUM for over 30 years, and Melissa has been our Strata Manager for the last couple years. She has given us excellent service during this time and has been very prompt and pro active in responding to the many requests that we have asked of her.
Fatima
Fatima

Professional

I regularly engage the services of Independent Unit Management on behalf of my clients. The process is easy and efficient. Jane is extremely helpful, reliable, professional and friendly making the process so much better.
Andriana
Andriana Sydney, NSW

Very professional

Recently reached out to Independent Unit Management for a strata report in relation to a sale. Process was very easy, efficient and all dealings with the team was very professional.
Parra
ParraParramatta

Very Responsive

Our Strata Manager, Melissa, is helpful, responsive and understanding, especailly under these difficult times of so many restrictions. She helps look for solutions and takes on the feedback & requests of the Strata Committee.
Colin
ColinSydney, NSW

Helpful and accessible Strata Manager

As a recent member to our strata's Executive Committee, I have found Melissa of IUM to be reliable, accessible and supportive of the committee and the needs of all residents
Robert Kerrison
Robert KerrisonSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I have used IUM Strata for many years, for obtaining strata inspection reports on behalf of my clients.
IUM Strata offer quick turnaround times for strata inspection reports and are very thorough with competitive prices.
I would highly recommend IUM Strata for all strata inspection reports required.
Buzz3
Buzz310 posts

Happy with the overall management from IUM

Our small block has been under the management of IUM for 5 plus years and all Account managers to date have been well trained with good expertise.

Our current manager Melissa is a good communicator, efficient and timely in addressing and actioning all matters and requests. Melissa provides ongoing support to the EC with her professional approach.

IUM make dealing with strata management companies pleasant and fuss free.

I would recommend IUM to anyone wanting to work with a company that has well trained and capable staff who in turn get the job done.

Fiona
Fiona

The friendly helpful team

I have been dealing with IUM Strata and in my experiences they have a fabulous team. Friendly & helpful & nothing is any trouble. Always willing to go the extra to have everything in order.
Maya C.
Maya C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Very reliable and effecient

I really like working with IUM they have very friendly staff and are professional in the work that they carry out. I use Jane to obtain my Strata Inspection Reports and she is very much on the ball, love dealing with her. She always keeps me updated if she knows the report will take longer than expected to come in.
Barrie de Fleur
Barrie de Fleur5 posts

Peter M
Peter MSydney, NSW2 posts

IUM providing very good service to our Strata

IUM has been providing very good service to our Strata over the last few years. After sacking the previous useless self managed committee, the real owners unanimously voted IUM in and they have been with us ever since. They have managed to bring our strata into line with the laws that govern strata. They use licensed contractors to carry out works and repairs which was something our previous self managed strata committee failed to do allowing it to bleed and waste money. They hold non paying owners accountable by taking swift action in recovering outstanding debts making sure that everyone pays their lot. They work for the good of the strata and I am happy with their services. I would definitely recommend them.
Mark R.
Mark R.Sydney, NSW

Great outcome with IUM after migrating from a less than satisfactory strata company

We moved from a previous strata company who was essentially not providing the service we needed for our scheme. While the transfer from the old company to IUM was not without a few hick ups we are now starting to see the benefits of the decision. Our new strata manager Melissa is caring and responsive to our requests and has so far has delivered on the promise. We look forward to partnering with IUM to address issues which have been neglected for some years in our unit block. At some point I hope that all owners of the apartments will appreciate our efforts in tandem with IUM to protect and enhance their investments. Mark R. (Chairman)
Damien Greene
Damien GreeneSydney, NSW

Happy with their services

We have been dealing with IUM at our property for just coming up to 20 years now and have been happy with their service for our site. I am an owner and have had a couple of problems which have been handled very well with their help. They have been very helpful with works we wished to have done on the property with regard to the supply of good contractors and advice to complete the work we required done.
Vicki
Vicki2 posts

Melissa Younes

Melissa is a great Strata Manager. She is always willing to help with the challenges we often face
in our building. She offers a lot of useful advice and support with our executive committee. I am
very happy with the services of IUM