IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

IVAA Jewellery Claim Management (page 2 of 5)

Excellent customer service

I am so impressed with the service I received from Veronica and Yuliya. Very efficient, patient & the follow up by these ladies was one of the best customer service that I have experienced. I was always being informed of the stage where my claim was at. Thank you !! Would definitely recommend.

Morning Arra J, Thanks for the great review! We work hard to process jewellery claims efficiently and keep everybody up to date, so I’m glad to see that was your experience. I made sure Veronica and Yuliya received your feedback and they were very happy to read your review. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Insurance claim

Lucy Steel was my contact at IVAA. She was fast and efficient not to mention took me through the whole process without any hassle. Highly recommend!

Afternoon Phuong.o, Thank you so much for leaving us feedback and recommendation. I shared your feedback with our team and thanked Lucy for helping with your claim. Thanks again, I hope you have a great weekend.

Turns unpleasant into semi pleasant!

I had Rachel Hunt as my contact, and she made the very unpleasant experience of being robbed and having all your sentimental and valuable possessions stolen, never to be seen again, semi pleasant. It was an easy and enjoyable pleasure to speak with Rachel on the phone. Her continued contact via emailed updates and notifications, letting me know where the claim had progressed to next was very welcoming. I didn't have to worry that "I was forgotten about" or that "my claim was on the bottom of a pile somewhere" My claim time period even fell over the Christmas public holidays and I had at least 2-3 of Rachel's co workers email me information on her behalf. I don't know if this was actioned by Rachel herself of if it is a company policy procedure....but I like it, and I appreciated it very much. I hope that Zac, whom I dealt with at Auto and General Insurance or the company itself can be privy to the feedback as good work should always be acknowledged. In the end, even though Rachel was making the transaction as easy as possible, it still got to be too difficult when dealing with the chosen jewellery store, after Id selected my jewellery, I was then not welcomed to the sale price etc etc, I was willing to walk away but then between Scott from Shiels Carindale and Rachel made magic happen and I ended up with some very nice jewellery again. So thank you Rachel and IVAA for your excellent customer care

Afternoon Belinda, Thanks for your feedback, we are very grateful. We are so happy that we have been able to help you during your insurance claim. I have forwarded your feedback to our team and thanked Rachel in particular for her efforts. I have also passed on your feedback to your insurer. Thanks again for your feedback and the 5 star review!

Excellent customer care

Always responded promptly and experience was smooth and professional strongly recommend using this company wonderful customer care well done !

Hi Salts, Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that it was a smooth process and we were able to respond promptly. I have shared your comments with our team and thanked them for their hard work.

Great Timely Service

Ben was fantastic. Fast and efficient service. Just great. The claim was managed superbly with detailed instructions and help along the way.

The Dave, thanks for your feedback! I have thanked Ben and shared your comments with the entire team. We appreciate your kind words and hope you have a great long weekend. Thanks again.

First class

The experience from beginning to attend has been first class. Veronica was the person I dealt with and she was informative, on top of hergame, prompt and patient. It has been a pleasurable experience during a stressful time. I rarely rate a service at the top but do not hesitate to rate then a 5.

Morning Michael, Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. It’s great to hear that Veronica was able to help with your claim. I have forwarded your feedback to our team and have thanked Veronica for her hard work. We are very humbled with your 5 star review, so thanks again and hope you have a great day!

Great support in a difficult time.

I felt completely supported by this company when my jewellery was stolen both on the phone and by email as my claim progressed. I also learned a great deal about how to keep better record of my possessions for future reference through the process. Thank you!

Afternoon Trish, Many thanks for the 5 star review and feedback. We are so happy that we have been able to give support during such a difficult time. I have sent your feedback to our team and thanked them for their communication. Thanks again and I hope you have a happy new year!

Insurance Claim

This company has excellent customer service, the staff were so helpful during a stressful time having lost a special piece of jewelry. They made the process so easy and we were able use our original jeweller to replace the item.

Hi Matt, Thanks for the 5 star review and leaving us feedback. It’s great to hear that we were able to help with your claim and you have been able to get your jewellery replaced. I have forwarded your comments to our team – thanks again and have a great weekend!

Clear and informative communication.

My contact at IVAA was Veronica her clear and informative communication was impeccable.
My thanks on behalf of Myself and My Wife for the fast and pain free claim.

Afternoon Paul, Thanks for the great feedback and 5 star review! I have forwarded your kinds words to our team and thanked Veronica for her help. Glad to hear we were able to help.

A positive and Pleasing Outcome

Having a life time of my valuable & sentimental jewellery stolen was very upsetting but the efficiency with which my claim has occurred is both surprising and most satisfying. Thank you IVAA and Amy for your efficient and greatly appreciated work in what was a negative situation being turned into a pleasing and positive outcome.

Hi Teina, Thanks for leaving us feedback online, and I’m sorry to hear that your jewellery has been stolen. I am delighted to hear that Amy and the team have been able to help you with your claim and it has been a positive experience. I have forwarded your feedback to our team and thanked Amy for her efforts.

Great Service at a stressful time.

Having all your jewellery stolen is very upsetting and the staff at IVAA were fantastic! They worked through the process very quickly and gave really helpful fair advice when it came to valuing the stolen items. Thank you so much!

Morning Dennis and Kristine, Thank you so much for leaving feedback, we understand how upsetting a jewellery theft can be. I’m glad that our team were able to help with the process of your claim. I have passed on your comments to our team, thanks again for the kind words and 5 star review.

Speedy claim process

Great work by IVAA they processed my claim very quickly with no hassles along the way. Absolutely delighted with everything. Thankyou

Morning Lou, Thanks for the feedback and 5 star review! We are so glad that we were able to assist with your claim and that there were no hassles. I have passed on your comments to our team. I hope you have a great day!

Never left hanging

Once my insurer instructed IVAA the communication by Veronica was quick and regular.

I was initially concerned the assessed value might be low and biased toward the insurer but I was pleasantly surprised the retail value assessed was certainly in range to enable a comparable quality bracelet to replace my lost piece.

The process was streamlined and the only hold up was me taking time to look for a replacement bracelet. Once I found what I wanted on Saturday I emailed Veronica Sunday night confirming the store I wanted to use and by Tuesday morning the paperwork was received and the jeweller notified and today, Wednesday, I have my replacement bracelet.

Evening ESSEM, Thanks for the review and 5 star rating! I have thanked Veronica and shared your comments with our team. I am so glad to hear you were able to pick up the bracelet so smoothly. Have a great day!

Fast and efficient

Hassle free service from start to finish, Positive and helpful staff (Yuliya) made the claims process easy. Kept me informed through all 4 stages of the process.

Afternoon Leslie, Thanks for the 5 star review and kind words! We are so pleased that your claim was fast and efficient. I have shared your feedback with our team and thanked Yuliya for her hard work.

Jewellery

I found the overall experience to be professional and executed well by Andrew. As we had been robbed recently and felt quite disillusioned, it was lovely to be treated like a valued customer.

Hi Helen, Thanks for the kind words and feedback. I have forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Andrew in particular for his efforts.

Exceptional Service

Great customer service. Very prompt in returning emails, or phone call. Great to deal with. Would recommend them to all my family and friends

Hi Barbara, Thank you very much for the recommendation and the 5 star review! Our team work hard to deliver prompt responses and service, I have forwarded your comments and thanked them for their hard work. Thanks again for taking the time to leave feedback for us.

Excellent service

Totally happy with my service, completely professional and so friendly, always prompt answering my questions. I would defiantly recommend your service.

Hi Suzy, Thank you for the 5 star review and for the recommendation! I have sent your feedback to our team and thanked them for their efforts. I hope you have a great week!

Efficient and reliable service from Andrew

Andrew has been great to deal with, very professional and prompt with his side of proceedings. Great follow up between claimant and insurance company to keep things moving. Very friendly and happy to walk through any questions via phone or email. IVAA assigns one person to help with the claim which is very helpful - no need to explain things to a different person with each contact. Highly recommended.

Morning JJS, Thanks for the 5 star review and feedback! I have shared your comments with our team and thanked Andrew in particular for his work. Our case managers work hard on overseeing each claim they are assigned to, from start to finish – we are very glad that this was helpful. Thanks again for leaving us feedback and for the recommendation.

Andrew and his brilliant service

Just to say.... he was courteous, knowledgeable and very professional.
Thank you for the prompt attention I received during the process.

Too trustworthy

I have never claimed for the loss of jewellery before, this company was referred by my bank. They were very prompt & I was very slow with the whole procedure, I had to draw the jewellery that got stolen & once that was done my claim then moved along very quickly. They recommended jewellers for replacement pieces, I made my suggestions of having my own jeweller provide my pieces & within a couple of days I had the claim sorted between both parties & finalised on final price. I VAA were extremely patient & empathetic with me during a time of illness & at times angry at the fact I'd been robbed right under my nose by a contractor on my property with no proof they done this dirty deed & get to leave my property with my property. Thank you for your guidance & leading me through a maze I've never been down.

Hi Darl xx, Thank you for leaving us feedback. Your comments are very much appreciated, our team go to great efforts to action each claim as quickly as possible. I have forwarded your feedback to our team and thanked them for their hard work.

Hi there. Do IVAA settle in cash payment so a customer can choose where to go or how to replace an item or does it have to be through a jeweller with IVAA conducting the payment/transfer?
Hi Jonno, it depends on which insurer you are with. If you email us at questions@ivaa.com.au I will be able to look into your file.Thanks Matthew. I’ll email.

hi matthew from IVAA, My claim id is col191573353. please call me as am looking for my jewellery claim to discuss
Hi Gaya, we don't have that claim number in our system. Would you mind emailing me your surname directly? clientsupport@ivaa.com.au

I am dealing with Veronica who has been very patient with me. As an older person I still cannot grasp how the excess payment works. I know on my claim #32183 I have to pay $250 excess and on my claim #32241 I have to pay $400. I also know I go to a jeweller and pick out an item of jewellry or 2 items depending on what I find to replace my ring. How do I know who to pay the excess too. For example if I bought a $1000 ring which would leave me with $960 what amount of excess do I pay for seperate items. Thank You Doreen Swift Email traleejan19@hotmail.com
Hi Doreen, Normally when an item is replaced via an insurance claim, the insured (which is you) will pay the excess directly to the jeweller and your insurance company will pay the rest. I’ll ask Veronica to give you a call to discuss the details. Kind regards, Matthew.My experience tells me that the XS is payable to the Jeweler who supplies you with the replacement jewelry on the issue of which exit supplies I can only imagine your insurance company can clear this up for you in any case that should appear in the settlement adviceI had $699 to spend as replacement and I had to pay $100 excess to the jeweller. Which means I had $599 in actual money to spend. I bought a bracelet reduced by half for $750 so ended up paying $151 including excess for a brand new bracelet which I received a valuation for and proof of purchase. Was so easy , couldn't be happier.