IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

IVAA Jewellery Claim Management (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

4.9

Tid
Tid

IVAA went way above what I expected with processing my claim. Angela resolved a very stressful situation when I lost my rings and achieved the perfect outcome for the replacement of them. The customer service was next to none and her cheerful, sympathetic attitude and help are outstanding. I am so grateful and thankful for her caring and personalised help. It is so unusual to be treated with such empathy and consideration in today's society. Thank you over and over.

Leslie Rossiter
Leslie RossiterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kind, considerate, knowledgeable and efficient!! Is steal her to work for us in a heartbeat!

michaeldaloia
michaeldaloiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

The work of the whole team was fantastic
Donna did a great job keeping us updated with our claim during the entire time of the process
Would highly recommend your company to others

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Michaeldaloia, thank you so much for the online review.

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

Isabella DVictoria

Professionals

IVVA had great customer service.
They were in constant contact with me and easy to work with to achieve the best outcome for me.. Highly recommend them for claims !

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Isabella D, it's incredibly rewarding for us to hear positive feedback and we are so glad that your claim had a great outcome. Thank you. We also really appreciate your recommendation and hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you!

Absolutely pleased with the result

Very happy with the promptness and communication between the Claims Specialist and myself .The service was fantastic and the end result was very pleasing as the claim was processed and the result was forwarded to me .

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Sheryl, what an absolute pleasure to receive such kind words, thank you! We are so glad that we have been able to assist and really appreciate your review online. Hope you have a great weekend.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Stella S.
Stella S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service representative. Very attentive and helpful.

My claim was processed quickly and efficiently. The service was outstanding.
All of my queries and concerns about the claim were addressed in a timely manner.
I recommend IVAA Jewellery Claim Management without a doubt.

A.
A.Perth, WA

Unresponsive and rude

I did not have a good experience with this company or Claims Officer. I found her rude and she made me feel like I was an inconvenience. My claim is still ongoing.

Nerdynana
NerdynanaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Friendly helpful service

Each person I have spoken to about my claim has been absolutely delightful and very efficient in their responses. I felt I was a valued client and that it was as important to them as it was to me. It was very easy to deal with the damage and great to have it all sorted right in the middle of this Covid horror period. Thanks for your patience.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Service has been great, felt like I was the only cliam they were dealing with. Very pleased with the result. Thankyou

Replacement of lost diamond dress ring.
I didn't have any photos to show.
The insurance company trusted me with the disciption and value.
I found them understanding and helpful. A pleasent experience.

Pam
PamWestern Australia

Very good experience.

Our agent (Donna) was very patient and helpful to us throughout an unfamiliar process. Not to mention it being a very stressful time for all (Covid) on top of it.

Excellent service from Angela at IVAA

A long & frustrating experience was quickly & efficiently handled by IVAA with expert advice, professional service , friendly , caring , helpful & courteous at all times. Certainly recommend IVAA Jewellery Claim management . Well done team .

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Good service

The lady involved (Donna) was very helpful and informative. Was always pleasant,helpful,polite.
She made a bad experience a pleasant one. She was straight and honest with all the advice and options available, I would have to reccomend her to anyone in our situation as she was excellent and knew the process and was caring.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Paul, Donna certainly is a star in our team and I'm so glad that she was able to help you with your jewellery claim. We really appreciate the feedback and kind words. I've shared your feedback with our team and thanked Donna for her work.

Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and a pleasure to deal with.

My claim was handled efficiently and expediently. I found all staff I dealt with to be courteous and highly professional. Extremely happy with the whole experience. I would be very willing to recommend IVAA Jewellery Claim Management.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Leanne, thanks for the glowing review! I've forwarded your comments to our team and thanked them for their hard work.

Barry
BarryHunter Region, NSW

Greta customer service

Staff friendly and helpful. Happy to discuss options and work to facilitate the best outcome. Very prompt at responding to emails and queries. More than happy with the service provided.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Barry, we're really happy that we were able to assist. Thank for for the glowing review and 5 star feedback. Hope you have an amazing Friday.

Settlement of Jewellery quote.

Settlement of Jewellery claim undertaken in a prompt and professional manner. Chrissy extremely helpful making process straight forward. Communication excellent and clarity of process well indicated. Would have no hesitation in dealing with this firm in the future.

Steve R.
Steve R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional...customer service is beyond what you would expect

Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic I had to wait to visit a jeweller for replacement, during this time I chose to change supplier (no fault of their own just my choice). I made contact with IVAA and spoke with Lucy, by the time I had arrived at the change of store I was able to choose and leave with my product

The customer service of this company can not be under estimated...they truely are fantastic...thank you

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Very helpful with my lost item and always kept me updated on progress if claim.

Very happy with service received always kept myself updated on the progress of my claim and that the exact item fortunately was able to be found and replaced to my satisfaction.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon William, thanks for the review and such kind words. We're so glad that we were able to help you find an exact replacement. I've forwarded your comments to our team, we hope you have a great week!

Densmi
DensmiQueensland

Exceptional service

I was treated like a human being by a very understanding IVAA representative. I had some struggles with other claims which affected my health so the IVAA side of my claim was not stressful at all.
Thanks again Donna
From Janet

steve
steve

very prompt and efficient

First time dealing with a burglary and insurance claim . I was surprised at the detail they need for descriptions of the jewellery but once I filled out the forms Danni was very prompt and efficient . She was flexible and understanding when we delayed our replacement due to the shops closing during COVID restrictions . I would highly recommend both Danni and IVAA Jewellery claim management and Budget Direct Insurance .

David
DavidDarling Downs, QLD

Great service.

IVAA handled my insurance claim with professionalism and efficiency. They made this somewhat daunting task much easier than I first anticipated and led me through the maze of required detail. It was also rewarding to be able to work through just one person for the entirety. Highly recommended.

Danii was amazing!

Danii was amazing! She followed Up with me when I was busy. She offered me the best option and was flexible as well. I would recommend them. Love ur work

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Francis, thanks for the review, I've forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Danii. Have a great day!

Dorothy Ma'afu
Dorothy Ma'afuNortheast, VIC

Fantastic Experience

Donna Clegg, amazing with vast knowledge and experience made my overwhelming experience a lot easier. Expedient, everything actioned without fuss, recommended suppliers were helpful. Highly recommend IVAA to all concerned.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Dorothy, thanks for the feedback and 5 star review. Hope you have a great weekend.

Vicki W.
Vicki W.Wimmera, VIC

My lost ring

Unthinkable happen but rest assure l was very impressed the service l recieved the excellent time management was perfected beautifully and the communication was excellent with total respect always thankyou

Annie E.
Annie E.Stirling 2611, ACT

Great communication

IVAA contacted me after we submitted an claim for a lost diamond through our insurer. The person we dealt with (Lucy) was very professional and kept us informed at each stage of the process.

Leonie DiBi
Leonie DiBiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

My husband lost his wedding ring. IVAA (our consultant Lucy) were wonderful. Lucy kept me updated regularly. She was always approachable and quickly responded to my emails. Lucy maintained a high standard of communication with all parties. Thank you for the professionalism you displayed.