IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

IVAA Jewellery Claim Management (page 2 of 12)

4.9

Damaged jewellery claim

Unbelievable customer service. Simple communication re my claim for my engagement ring which went down the waste master! All emails were well written with clear instructions as to what was happening. Our claim contact Chrissie was amazing, with the result that my claim went through very smoothly without any hassles. Thankyou Chrissie, you are a gem X

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Helen, thanks for your 5 star review! Sorry to hear about the unfortunate fate of your engagement ring, but I’m so pleased to hear we’ve been able to help. I’ve thanked Chrissy and shared your comments with our team. Thanks again!

Rae
RaeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service

Our customer service contact Lucy was very professional, compassionate and very efficient. Her service made the whole experience so easy, even though money can’t replace what has been stolen. Thank you Lucy.

Jamie
JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

IVAA- Service and Professionalism

Veronica at IVAA was so professional in the manner that she dealt with our claim. We were robbed and every room was left in shambles, it was DEVASTATING. However, Veronica understand our stress and was understanding of the fact that we were stressed and didn’t know the procedure. I knew if I flicked her an email with a question or request that I would get one back in a timely manner. Veronica accurately verified the costs of our stolen jewellery and other stolen items and organised credits or other solutions for every class of item with various suppliers.

IVAA really took care of me by ensuring their staff were professional, well trained and brilliant at interpersonal communication and empathy.

Thanks Veronica and IVAA.

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

Caz Baz
Caz BazPerth, WA

Excellent service

The whole process went smoothly without any hiccups. Although I am eternally upset by my hospital losing my wedding ring, I can at least have the nearest thing thanks to Yuliya and her team! Thank you x

Morning Caz,

Thanks for the 5 star review! I've forwarded your feedback to Yuliya and the team, I hope you have a great Christmas!

Bruce
BruceHunter Region, NSW

After the drama comes some light

Although we would have preferred the stolen watch to just be replaced, the insurer couldn't find a watch that was within our nominated cover. So we received these vouchers. It was strange looking for something to spend the money on, although that was not the insurer or IVAA fault. We did eventually spend the entire amount with 3 new jewellery pieces. Off course we spent more than the allocation but never mind. IVAA were wonderful providing a huge number of jewellery store options nearby and continued to prompt us as we took so long to decide what to buy. They were always helpful and responsive. Thanks Veronica

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Bruce, thanks for the 5 star review and kind words. I've forwarded your comments to Veronica and the team. We hope you have an amazing Christmas!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Fedup1961
Fedup1961Sydney

Outstanding

Yuliya and her team were amazing. We struggled to find a jeweller who was reliable so this has taken a while to finalise but throughout the whole process Yuliya kept checking in with us (without being pushy or overbearing) and was always offering to help in any way she could. Thank you Yuliya, I wish every claims officer was as outstanding as you.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Fedup1961 - thanks for the review. Yuliya is certainly a superstar, I'll share your feedback with Yuliya and the rest of the team. I'm glad we've been able to help throughout the process and hope you have a great weekend!

Fantastic

Very helpful and quick. Very reliable and friendly team. I Would be really happy to have to use them again. Have me the option to use anybody I wanted to.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Judith, thanks for the review! Our team work our best to manage claims efficiently so we are thrilled you found our service reliable. We really appreciate the kind words, thank you!

Flexible, empathetic and patient especially in these Covid times.

The process has been long but not IVAA's fault. Chrissy was understanding, thorough and prompt to get back to me; she resolved any problems or confusions when I was upset. I was grateful.

Tid
Tid

IVAA went way above what I expected with processing my claim. Angela resolved a very stressful situation when I lost my rings and achieved the perfect outcome for the replacement of them. The customer service was next to none and her cheerful, sympathetic attitude and help are outstanding. I am so grateful and thankful for her caring and personalised help. It is so unusual to be treated with such empathy and consideration in today's society. Thank you over and over.

Leslie Rossiter
Leslie RossiterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kind, considerate, knowledgeable and efficient!! Is steal her to work for us in a heartbeat!

michaeldaloia
michaeldaloiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

The work of the whole team was fantastic
Donna did a great job keeping us updated with our claim during the entire time of the process
Would highly recommend your company to others

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Michaeldaloia, thank you so much for the online review.

Isabella DVictoria

Professionals

IVVA had great customer service.
They were in constant contact with me and easy to work with to achieve the best outcome for me.. Highly recommend them for claims !

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Isabella D, it's incredibly rewarding for us to hear positive feedback and we are so glad that your claim had a great outcome. Thank you. We also really appreciate your recommendation and hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you!

Absolutely pleased with the result

Very happy with the promptness and communication between the Claims Specialist and myself .The service was fantastic and the end result was very pleasing as the claim was processed and the result was forwarded to me .

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Sheryl, what an absolute pleasure to receive such kind words, thank you! We are so glad that we have been able to assist and really appreciate your review online. Hope you have a great weekend.

Stella S.
Stella S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service representative. Very attentive and helpful.

My claim was processed quickly and efficiently. The service was outstanding.
All of my queries and concerns about the claim were addressed in a timely manner.
I recommend IVAA Jewellery Claim Management without a doubt.

Nerdynana
NerdynanaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Friendly helpful service

Each person I have spoken to about my claim has been absolutely delightful and very efficient in their responses. I felt I was a valued client and that it was as important to them as it was to me. It was very easy to deal with the damage and great to have it all sorted right in the middle of this Covid horror period. Thanks for your patience.

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management reviews