IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

IVAA Jewellery Claim Management (page 4 of 7)

4.9

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Have only positive comments to make. From the first phone call to the last Angela has been helpful, understanding and has followed up with any request promptly and efficiently. Can’t fault the service I have received. Thanks

Morning Robyn,

Thanks for your kind words! Angela and our team work really hard to deliver the best possible claim experience so I’m glad it’s been a positive experience for you. I have thanked Angela and shared your comments with our team.

Gave back what I thought was lost forever.

The replacement item will give me the sense that I’m gaining an item which I can treasured rather than compare with what I lost!

Morning Claire,

Thanks for your feedback and we are happy that we were able to help!

Leanne

LeannePerth

Excellent customer service

IVVA were appointed to us in regards to an insurance claim. The level of customer service was outstanding. They handled our claim with absolute professionalism. Very happy with their service.

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

Grisel

GriselMelbourne

Insurance claim

Angela was so helpful and patient. The process took longer than necessary because I had trouble in having to deal with the stolen jewellery. Angela was so patient and kept in touch, encouraging me to complete the paperwork. Once done it was sorted very quickly. My emails were addressed almost immediately. Thank you Angela!!

Jesse James

Jesse JamesAU

Smooth and streamlined throughout

Competent, friendly and helpful staff who weren’t just reading a spiel when communicating, who put in genuine effort into resolving any discrepancies

A1 service.

Morning Jesse,

Thanks for the feedback! I really enjoyed sharing your comments with our team – we do put in a huge effort and seeing great outcomes and feedback from customers is rewarding. We really appreciate the kind words, thanks again.

Tim T

Tim TBrisbane

Very easy and hassle free process

Andrew was helpful every step of the way and was in contact through every stage of the claim. I have never made a claim and was expecting it to be a long drawn out process. After providing the initial documents and description IVVA took care of the rest and in a great timeframe. Certainly helps you feel better after losing a much loved piece of jewellery. Great service.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Very happy outcome, for one upset customer

After losing my entire wedding ring set I was beside myself. I’d spent hours retracing my steps to try and find them. Finally come to the conclusion that they were gone and I’d need to replace them. Put in a claim, got a call from Ben about a week later. And this process could not have been any smoother for me. He went above and beyond to help try and find what I had. In then end we’ve decided on the best possible outcome and I couldn’t be happier.

Thank you very much!

Fantastic service

Thank you to Angela and Lucy who assisted me with my insurance claim. They could not be more helpful or patient as it is not easy to decide on jewellery items that are to replace much loved and sentimental pieces that were stolen.

Hi Tracey W,

Thanks for leaving us feedback online – we really appreciate it. I thanked Angela and Lucy and shared your comments with our team. I hope you have a great day!

Fantastic Service

Extremely thorough, prompt and helpful service. Excellent to deal with. Great follow up and very quick to action any queries or responses.

Financial Services

Replacement earring of great sentimental value, so excited.

Thank you IVVA for your very helpful explanation of the process regarding assessment of value. I have now arranged for a new earring to match the gold and diamond earring that had been made from my Fathers pacing Cup Trophies in 1997 to be manufactured with the approval of the Insurance Company. very happy.

Afternoon Suzy,

Happy Friday! You have certainly made our day with your review – thank you kindly. I circulated your feedback to our team and I’m so happy that we were able to help with your claim. Have a great weekend.

Suzy
Suzy

Definitely happy Friday, a special thank you to Lucy from your Team.

Excellent customer service

I am so impressed with the service I received from Veronica and Yuliya. Very efficient, patient & the follow up by these ladies was one of the best customer service that I have experienced. I was always being informed of the stage where my claim was at. Thank you !! Would definitely recommend.

Insurance claim

Lucy Steel was my contact at IVAA. She was fast and efficient not to mention took me through the whole process without any hassle. Highly recommend!

Afternoon Phuong.o,

Thank you so much for leaving us feedback and recommendation. I shared your feedback with our team and thanked Lucy for helping with your claim. Thanks again, I hope you have a great weekend.

Turns unpleasant into semi pleasant!

Excellent customer care

Always responded promptly and experience was smooth and professional strongly recommend using this company wonderful customer care well done !

Hi Salts,

Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that it was a smooth process and we were able to respond promptly. I have shared your comments with our team and thanked them for their hard work.

Great Timely Service

Ben was fantastic. Fast and efficient service. Just great. The claim was managed superbly with detailed instructions and help along the way.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

The Dave, thanks for your feedback!

I have thanked Ben and shared your comments with the entire team. We appreciate your kind words and hope you have a great long weekend. Thanks again.

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

First class

The experience from beginning to attend has been first class. Veronica was the person I dealt with and she was informative, on top of hergame, prompt and patient. It has been a pleasurable experience during a stressful time. I rarely rate a service at the top but do not hesitate to rate then a 5.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Great support in a difficult time.

I felt completely supported by this company when my jewellery was stolen both on the phone and by email as my claim progressed. I also learned a great deal about how to keep better record of my possessions for future reference through the process. Thank you!

Matt C

Matt CMelbourne

Insurance Claim

This company has excellent customer service, the staff were so helpful during a stressful time having lost a special piece of jewelry. They made the process so easy and we were able use our original jeweller to replace the item.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Clear and informative communication.

My contact at IVAA was Veronica her clear and informative communication was impeccable.
My thanks on behalf of Myself and My Wife for the fast and pain free claim.

Afternoon Paul,

Thanks for the great feedback and 5 star review! I have forwarded your kinds words to our team and thanked Veronica for her help. Glad to hear we were able to help.

A positive and Pleasing Outcome

Having a life time of my valuable & sentimental jewellery stolen was very upsetting but the efficiency with which my claim has occurred is both surprising and most satisfying. Thank you IVAA and Amy for your efficient and greatly appreciated work in what was a negative situation being turned into a pleasing and positive outcome.

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management reviews