IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

IVAA Jewellery Claim Management (page 4 of 8)

4.9

Pleasure to deal with, in Stressful times.

IVAA were asked by my insurer NRMA to follow up and get quotes for a claim on a Diamond lost from ring. IVAA representative efficient punctual pleasure to deal with.

Ves

VesIllawarra, NSW

Professional and great service

Yuliya was a pleasure to deal with. She kept me informed throughout the whole process and understood my needs when I needed to look after my family. Fantastic customer service skills. Thank you Yuliya.

Professional, prompt and delightful experience.

Veronica demonstrates her understanding of the process and industry. She kept me informed throughout the process and ensured I understood the process and I felt empowered to ask questions through the process. The demonstrated excellent customer service - it was a great experience - I would use IVAA again.

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

michael smith

michael smithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great customer service

danni was direct witth her work and very prompt,nothing was too difficult for her.even if she was not available,danni had one of her team members fill the void namely angela and i was kept up to date as to what was happening with my claim.

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

insurance claim

very quick response to any questions and processing procedures extremely happy with the service with IVAA
Defiantly recommend
Amy was very respondent to any questions or processes kept me informed at all times

Karrin Mealey

Karrin MealeyNew South Wales

Great

I found Staff (Donna) very Helpfull and very Profesinal and made my Claim very easy to have done.

They where very flexible with all that I required.
I was very upset when I lost this piece of Jewellery and they made the process easy.

A happy result

The outcome was good and there were minimum hassles. Staff (Amy) were easy to deal with and flexible.
The process was slower than expected but we were kept well informed and knew what was happening.

Kerrie Anne P.

Kerrie Anne P.Hunter Region, NSW

Insurance Claim

I found their personnel to be friendly, confident, competent and knowledgeable, thus making the process to claim for my lost jewellery extremely fast and without any issues. Thank you for your assistance.

Bill R.

Bill R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

Very good knowledge of my needs and responded very quickly to the matter
I would unhesitatingly recommend them to anyone who needs information on replacement of jewellery. My requirements were completely satisfied.

Robyn L.

Robyn L.Perth, WA

Insurance claim

I am very impressed with the help I received with the my claim and the way Donna was in the courteous way she attended to a few items that had not been included on the listing that she had received prior to speaking to me then she kept me updated on a regular bases.

Talal

TalalSydney, NSW

Perfect in every Way would highly recommend

Just wonderfull and helpful great old fashion respect and help with a great attitude highly recommended and very polite and informative Andrew forbes was great all the way and very fast and emails was constantly sent and up dated questions were answered as soon as answered great job and a great team over there keep up the great work

AmyG

AmyGSydney, NSW

Sensitive and prompt

Amy totally understood the importance of the claim management and was courteous in all her dealings, professional but caring. She kept us updated regularly and was prompt to revert back too. Highly recommend her services.

A star of the darkness

Amy used her professional working attitude to help us deal with our claims. She totally understands what is our situations and how to help customers to sort out the different issues. She is worthy of recommendations.

K Daniel

K DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service.

My consultant Amy Fisher at IVAA was outstanding in her customer service. She was extremely professional, helpful and understanding. I too received regular emails and telephone calls during my claim. I would strongly recommend Amy to any prospective clients in the future.

Claud J M

Claud J MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great helpful process

So very understanding and helpful in regards our loss and are and have made the process so accommodation and extremilly helpful to us and who we choose to deal with. Well done and thank you

Great Customer service

They are extremely professional and assist where ever they can, they made an unpleasant situation easy ,
and kept in touch ever step of our insurance claim, Well done!! Will recommend them anytime.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service- Highly Recommended.

Veronica and Staff at IVAA were very helpful, efficient and understanding of my circumstances. I received regular emails and courtesy phone calls on a regular basis during my claim process. Although not totally happy with the end result but you can never replace a wedding ring.

Excellent staff chrissy with full knowledge and did the job effectively well.

During this vunerable time, Chrissy left me with no worries as she asked details and emailed me the claim progressing step by step. I had no concerned about this part of loss claiming at all. I know she will do the job well.

Wonderful Service Thank you!!!

Thank you Angela - you kept us informed and you kept in touch with us, you were helpful and replied to all our emails and that was important to us - our claim is now settled and we are so so grateful - thank you again Angela!

Hi Just Us!

Thanks for your 5 star review and kind words for Angela. I’ve share this with our team and thanked Angela for helping you with your claim.

Kerry

KerryPertk

I am delighted with the help I received from Amy with processing my recent claim for a lost necklace. Woukd definitely recommend this company

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your feedback, 5 star review and recommendation! We are so glad that we have been able to help. I’ve thanked Amy for her hard work and circulated your comments to our team. Hope you have a great weekend.

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management reviews

Deeasked

If I am not happy with the officer I am dealing with. Can I ask for someone else to deal with my problem.

Rodney
Rodney

Veronica Gearing was very professional

ThNk you.

Dee

Hi Rodney. Thank you. I will look her up. I have lost my engagement ring and no matter how I try to describe the diamond on the shoulders which were very unique, this officer is not satisfied.

Jonnoasked

Hi there. Do IVAA settle in cash payment so a customer can choose where to go or how to replace an item or does it have to be through a jeweller with IVAA conducting the payment/transfer?

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Jonno, it depends on which insurer you are with. If you email us at questions@ivaa.com.au I will be able to look into your file.

Jonno

Thanks Matthew. I’ll email.

GAYA

GAYAasked

hi matthew from IVAA,
My claim id is col191573353. please call me as am looking for my jewellery claim to discuss

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Gaya, we don't have that claim number in our system. Would you mind emailing me your surname directly? clientsupport@ivaa.com.au

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management questions

Get an answer from our members and IVAA Jewellery Claim Management representatives