IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

IVAA Jewellery Claim Management (page 4 of 12)

4.9

Annie E.
Annie E.Stirling 2611, ACT

Great communication

IVAA contacted me after we submitted an claim for a lost diamond through our insurer. The person we dealt with (Lucy) was very professional and kept us informed at each stage of the process.

Leonie DiBi
Leonie DiBiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

My husband lost his wedding ring. IVAA (our consultant Lucy) were wonderful. Lucy kept me updated regularly. She was always approachable and quickly responded to my emails. Lucy maintained a high standard of communication with all parties. Thank you for the professionalism you displayed.

Amazing service

I lost a charm that I had specially made of my late husbands face the I put on my bracelet. I lost it and my insurance company were amazing. They went all out to sort this for me and I’m extremely grateful

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

RodneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home Burglary

IVAA and our appointed consultant Veronica was extremely helpful and professional. IVAA - Veronica was also very sensitive to our needs and the loss we incurred after the burglary. We cannot commend IVAA & CGU highly enough as they both handled our particular case with a high degree of efficiency and professionalism. Thank you IVAA

Excellent service

IVAA ensured Hospitality throughout the services delivered which are highly appreciated.
Timely following up and enabling easier options to choose from among available vendors in finding a replacement.
Recommended reward for Amy who offered great service.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Billie B.
Billie B.Sydney, NSW

Insurance Claim

Problems were caused by my original contact with my insurer's claim department when I was given the incorrect information. Veronica put up with my frustrations and answered my emails promptly and efficiently. I would recommend them

Leanne
LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt Service

Very happy with the service I received from Lucy. My claim was processed quickly and efficiently. All my options were explained and she was in touch through the whole process.

L Pearn
L PearnPerth, WA

An uplifting experience

IVAA provided a very friendly efficient service and delivered excellent information which showed remarkable knowledge and experience. Great care and consideration was demonstrated. It was a pleasure to have such a positive and educational interaction.

Cathy
CathySouth Australia

Very efficient service

Thank you for all your (in particular, Danii) help in assisting with my claim. Service was efficient and friendly with regular email updates from both Danii and other staff, which was appreciated.
Also, IVAA provide an extensive list of Jeweller options.

Kerryn
KerrynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer

I was very happy with IVAA Jewellery.
My ring was accidentally damaged and I wanted it to be remade exactly the same and not just replaced with another ring, using my preferred Jeweller, Veronica at IVAA was constantly updating me on the insurance claim and it was quickly approved to be remade at my preferred jewellers without issue. I’m looking forward to having my ring remade exactly the Same.

Danielle S.
Danielle S.Perth, WA

Friendly and efficient! !!

IVAA Jewellery, are fast and efficient, reliable and friendly. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and your patience and i will 100% for whatever reason be in contact for your service if needed in the future.
You don't find many companies these days that are willing to help you and look after your needs not theres, which is a nice change.

Thank you to all at IVAA.
D.SILVI

kittykat65
kittykat65sydney

Quick service - during a stressful insurance claim

Happy with the IVAA Jewellery Claim Management, they have sorted and finalised my claim for the jewellery portion of my insurance claim. This is such good service, as I am still waiting for my insurance company to make contact with me in regard to all my other household items. What was a stressful situation has been made a lot more bearable thanks to their prompt service. Good job Donna!

McArthur
McArthurNew South Wales

EFFICIENT SPEEDY AND PLEASANT INSURANCE CLAIM

Was a pleasure to work with IVAA nothing was to hard, everything was made easy for me and it was important as my gold bracelet which was lost was a present from my late husband. Mine was an insurance claim.

Excellent support at a time it was required

Yuliya contacted me in a very short period of time I was informed by my insurance company that IVAA would be asked to review my specialist claim. She informed me, via email and phone call, about the necessary steps, options and even checked to see if I was satisfied with the situation. This took place over the Christmas break so conventional office hours were kept.
I am very happy and grateful with Yuliya's support.

INSURANCE CLAIM

My claim was handled in a very quick, efficient manner, with a perfect end result. My case manger was easy to contact and a pleasure to deal with. Could not be happier with the outcome.

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management reviews

Deeasked

If I am not happy with the officer I am dealing with. Can I ask for someone else to deal with my problem.

Veronica Gearing was very professional

ThNk you.

Dee

Hi Rodney. Thank you. I will look her up. I have lost my engagement ring and no matter how I try to describe the diamond on the shoulders which were very unique, this officer is not satisfied.

Jonnoasked

Hi there. Do IVAA settle in cash payment so a customer can choose where to go or how to replace an item or does it have to be through a jeweller with IVAA conducting the payment/transfer?

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Jonno, it depends on which insurer you are with. If you email us at questions@ivaa.com.au I will be able to look into your file.

Jonno

Thanks Matthew. I’ll email.

GAYA
GAYAasked

hi matthew from IVAA,
My claim id is col191573353. please call me as am looking for my jewellery claim to discuss

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Gaya, we don't have that claim number in our system. Would you mind emailing me your surname directly? clientsupport@ivaa.com.au

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management questions

Get an answer from our members and IVAA Jewellery Claim Management representatives