IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

IVAA Jewellery Claim Management (page 7 of 7)

See the Best Financial Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

4.9

Excellent!!

From start to finish my experience with IVAA has been excellent. Everything was so easily done and no headaches. Thanks again!!

Hi Jarrod,
Thanks for the 5 star review! We are so pleased it was an smooth process for you. I have shared your comments with the team and we really appreciate you leaving your feedback online. Hope you have an excellent weekend!

great team to deal with

Yuliya is a great to deal with, she kept me updated and dealt with all the question i had up front and honest

Afternoon Elvira,

Thank you for your feedback and the 5 star review! I have shown our team your comments and thanked Yuliya in particular for her hard work. I hope you have a great day!

Elvira
Elvira

Ur welcome

Great process and service

Veronica helped me with a lost item claim. It was quite different and so much better, than I expected, as you kind of expect grumpy official service from an insurance or claims service. I was kept up to date as to the stage of process. They seemed very thorough, asked relevant questions and processed this. I liked the way I can replace the item as well. All seems fair and quick. Veronica wrote nice emails and even called me, so she seemed like a friendly face for IVAA and a real person.
This gets my recommendation
Thanks I might even send a pic of the replacement

Fantastic service

The efficiency, the super fast execution of my claim, the continuous progress reports I received, the curteousy, the bright and cheery conversations - these all contribute to my utmost satisfaction and I have no hesitation in recommending your company and in particular your staff to anyone who is looking for good and thorough service.

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

Exceptional customer service

Amy at IVAA handled my jewellery claim with NRMA after a burglary at my home. Amy was pleasant and friendly and I can not fault the service, the process was so easy, I was kept up to date and help was available whenever I needed it. Something that could have been incredibly stressful and time consuming was just the opposite- pleasant, fast and easy!

missysmileyPERTH

Excellent service

missysmiley

You are welcome. It's so nice to have proper customer service :-)

Best Experience Ever

Andrew was very supportive of me and very professional at all times. He organised everything so quickly and I knew exactly what was happening at all times. I had never heard of IVAA before and like so many others I would recommend them to anyone.

I was very reluctant to make a claim as its not something I like to do. I am always hoping that I will find my jewellery but this hope is fading fast.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kathy G.
Kathy G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, professional and prompt service

Veronica was a pleasure to deal with, extremely efficient, helpful and professional throughout the process. If it weren't for her persistent follow-up and reminders, I'd still be trying to collate my info for the claim. Highly recommend the service and Veronica as a consultant.
Thank you!

Morning Kathy,

Thank you so much for providing feedback on our service and giving us 5 stars! We love to hear that we were able to help you through your claim and I have passed on your feedback to Veronica. Thanks again for your comments.

Teresa FishAustralind WA

Brilliant Service and very professionl

I have been dealing with Donna for a few weeks, she is an amazing person/employee and an asset to IVAA. She has dealt with me and my claim and never once did she make me feel uncomfortable. She acted on my behalf in a professional manner. I would recommend Donna to anyone especially to my Insurance Company.

Morning Teresa,

Thanks for the great recommendation! I have passed on your feedback and thanked Donna for her assistance on your claim. Thanks for taking the time to leave comments for us – your comments are much appreciated. Have a great Friday!

Teresa Fish

Thank you it was a pleasure leaving a review. Have a great weekend.

Gaby
GabySydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Donna at IVAA was absolutely wonderful and so helpful especially when I received appalling customer service from a particular jeweler I was sent to. She took the time to listen to my story to provide feedback.

Hello Gaby,

Thanks for the feedback! It is fantastic that Donna was able to help you through your claim. I have passed on your feedback to Donna and thanked her for her actions. Thanks again for taking the time to leave feedback, it means a lot!

Elizabeth
ElizabethBusselton

Fantastic Customer Service!!

IVAA, and in particular Joy, were personable, professional and very knowledgable and dealt with my claim very quickly. They kept me updated on every step of the process and were an absolute delight to deal with. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

excellent

These guys were great, they kept in contact and made the whole procces easy.
It made a nice change to deal with such efficant people.

Great Empathy

IVAA were terrific to deal with. I lost/had stolen an expensive bracelet I had worn for 19 years and was distraught regarding the loss of it. I took ages to find a replacement & they were very patient! Yuliah and Amy were very sympathetic, they even seemed to know about the type of bracelet and that I would be hard-pressed to find anything suitable for replacement. Wonderful empathy! Thanks so much.

Maz.aus27MELBOURNE

SUCCESSFUL CLAIM

I somehow/somewhere lost my wedding bands. I contacted my insurer at 1pm, IVAA contacted my jeweller by 2pm then me by 4pm same day. The speed with which this claim was finalised was exceptional. I would certainly recommend IVAA to any prospective client. They were knowledgeable, friendly and most helpful.

Hassle-free claim

I lost the diamond from my engagement ring. IVAA made a stressful situation hassle-free and handled everything professionally and promptly. I would recommend them to anybody given my own personal dealings with them.

Hi Lynda,
It's fantastic to hear that your claim experience was hassle-free. I have passed on your comments to the team, thank you so much for leaving feedback. Have a great day!

Best

I am very happy with ivaa. In the starting I was confused what going on. But they are efficient with their work. They gave me time to time updates. They are very quick in claims. Veronica and Donna they have best customer service skill I ever had in my whole life. I thankful to them to make my claim easy and safe.

Hi Sim,
Thank you so much for submitting feedback for us. I have passed on your feedback to Veronica and Donna and they are humbled by your comments. I hope you have an amazing day!

Well informed all round

Knew what was going on throughout the process. I felt like a person and not a number
They spoke to me in a language I understood and gave me choices so I felt I had a say in
the outcome

Hi Pip,
Thank you for leaving feedback. It’s great to hear that the process was communicated well. I’ll pass on your comments to the team that assisted with your claim. Thanks and happy new year!

Excellent service - Communication the key!

I was kept well informed throughout the entire process. Cannot fault the service received from IVAA and Claim Specialist, Veronica.

Hi Janette,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the kind words and I have passed on your comments to Veronica. Thanks again.

Helen
Helen

Happy client

I made a claim for an engagement ring. I was very pleased with the customer service and the speed my claim was processed. I found the process of making the claim easy. The claims team were very efficient and were constantly in contact with me advising me where my claim was at and what to do next.

Service Excellence

Going through the claim and follow up with regular updates was easy and very professional.
I'd thoroughly recommend IVAA and they made the process of dealing with the unpleasantness of a burglary easier.

Fantastic service

Service was second to none, regular updates were provided on the status of the claim, both of those are somewhat of a rarity these days. A very professional and slick run operation.

Impressed Customer

I have had excellent service from [name removed] and [name removed]. Timely, informative and every courtesy extended to me during this process. I have no hesitation recommending these staff members and the company. It's wonderful to experience excellence in customer service.

Good customer service experience with IVAA

The customer service I received from IVAA was great and I was pleased with the outcome that my claims specialist reached for me. She was extremely knowledgeable and was so helpful with jewellery descriptions in order to get the best quote possible.

Brilliant

Claims specialist was on the ball, polite, friendly & very helpful
no chasing or being ignored for days, yay!
Would recommend to anyone / any business 10/10

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

From the time they received my claim to conclusion was only about a week and they were in contact with updates every step of the way. Great service