4.9

A.

A.Perth, WA

Unresponsive and rude

I did not have a good experience with this company or Claims Officer. I found her rude and she made me feel like I was an inconvenience. My claim is still ongoing.

EvyWollongong

Lost Jewellery

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management reviews

Deeasked

If I am not happy with the officer I am dealing with. Can I ask for someone else to deal with my problem.

Rodney
Rodney

Veronica Gearing was very professional

ThNk you.

Dee

Hi Rodney. Thank you. I will look her up. I have lost my engagement ring and no matter how I try to describe the diamond on the shoulders which were very unique, this officer is not satisfied.

Jonnoasked

Hi there. Do IVAA settle in cash payment so a customer can choose where to go or how to replace an item or does it have to be through a jeweller with IVAA conducting the payment/transfer?

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Jonno, it depends on which insurer you are with. If you email us at questions@ivaa.com.au I will be able to look into your file.

Jonno

Thanks Matthew. I’ll email.

GAYA

GAYAasked

hi matthew from IVAA,
My claim id is col191573353. please call me as am looking for my jewellery claim to discuss

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Gaya, we don't have that claim number in our system. Would you mind emailing me your surname directly? clientsupport@ivaa.com.au

Get an answer from our members and IVAA Jewellery Claim Management representatives