4.9

Flexible, empathetic and patient especially in these Covid times.

The process has been long but not IVAA's fault. Chrissy was understanding, thorough and prompt to get back to me; she resolved any problems or confusions when I was upset. I was grateful.

A.

A.Perth, WA

Unresponsive and rude

I did not have a good experience with this company or Claims Officer. I found her rude and she made me feel like I was an inconvenience. My claim is still ongoing.

Billie B.

Billie B.Sydney, NSW

Insurance Claim

Problems were caused by my original contact with my insurer's claim department when I was given the incorrect information. Veronica put up with my frustrations and answered my emails promptly and efficiently. I would recommend them

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

kittykat65

kittykat65sydney

Quick service - during a stressful insurance claim

Happy with the IVAA Jewellery Claim Management, they have sorted and finalised my claim for the jewellery portion of my insurance claim. This is such good service, as I am still waiting for my insurance company to make contact with me in regard to all my other household items. What was a stressful situation has been made a lot more bearable thanks to their prompt service. Good job Donna!

BC01

BC01East ivanhoe

IVAA SETTLEMENT

Hi , I’m just wondering why is there an option for “cash setttlement” on the page where I had to describe verify my stolen item but when I spoke to the girl that I was dealing with she told me there isn’t an option for cash settlement?

Memories saved

I was devastated that I lost a very personal and valuable piece of jewellery. IVAA smoothed the pathway with replacement insurance and I am thrilled to have my chosen jeweller remaking my treasure.

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Lost wedding ring

IVAA together with Angela were most helpful and efficient in processing my claim. I thank them. The had been on my finger for the last 48 years until it had to be removed after an accident.

Helen

HelenBrisbane

Jewellery

I found the overall experience to be professional and executed well by Andrew. As we had been robbed recently and felt quite disillusioned, it was lovely to be treated like a valued customer.

Hi Helen,

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. I have forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Andrew in particular for his efforts.

Too trustworthy

Financial Services

EvyWollongong

Lost Jewellery

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management reviews

Deeasked

If I am not happy with the officer I am dealing with. Can I ask for someone else to deal with my problem.

Rodney
Rodney

Veronica Gearing was very professional

ThNk you.

Dee

Hi Rodney. Thank you. I will look her up. I have lost my engagement ring and no matter how I try to describe the diamond on the shoulders which were very unique, this officer is not satisfied.

Jonnoasked

Hi there. Do IVAA settle in cash payment so a customer can choose where to go or how to replace an item or does it have to be through a jeweller with IVAA conducting the payment/transfer?

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Jonno, it depends on which insurer you are with. If you email us at questions@ivaa.com.au I will be able to look into your file.

Jonno

Thanks Matthew. I’ll email.

GAYA

GAYAasked

hi matthew from IVAA,
My claim id is col191573353. please call me as am looking for my jewellery claim to discuss

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Gaya, we don't have that claim number in our system. Would you mind emailing me your surname directly? clientsupport@ivaa.com.au

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management questions

Get an answer from our members and IVAA Jewellery Claim Management representatives