Listing monitored by IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

4.9

Eva
EvaSydney, NSW

Good service & experience.Thank you.

Been helpful & prompt,easy to understand every correspondence.
Kept up with the progress of my claim.
Thank you very much.
I hope I will never have to claim,replacement is not the same as the original pice.

Ken H.
Ken H.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy and simple

Great experience, very easy and smooth claim. They were very helpful in submitting the claim. They explained each and every process. Email communication was constant. At no time did we have to chase them.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Ken, thanks again for the 5-star review and hope you had a great weekend. We really thrive on customer outcomes and I've shared your kind words with the team.

A good experience from a bad experience

I lost my sapphire from my wedding ring. I was devastated. The claim experience with IVAA was excellent. The process was easy, they were sympathetic to my loss and great communicators. They also let me choose my preferred jeweller/s for quoting. Recommend.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi SEG, wow this is really kind of you - thank you. I'm glad you are able to get your ring fixed and have your local jeweller included. Have a great week!

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

Nicole M.
Nicole M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Courteous, fast and efficient service. They agreed I could use my local jeweller to submit a quote, which was quickly approved. I recommend them to companies and individuals for great jewellery service.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Nicole, this is great! Most of our team are from the jewellery industry and we go to great lengths to support and allocate work to local jewellers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, much appreciated.

Miss my ring

Very happy with the service could not fault it.
They let my know every day how my claim was
Going. It was finalised in a very short time.
Thank you IVAA.
Great work Anthea

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Dorothy, thanks for the 5 star review! We're glad that we've been able to help and make the claim process as smooth as possible. I've just shared your comments with Anthea and the team. We hope you have a great week!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
AbbyLaunceston, TAS

Fast and very helpful

I lost the diamond out of ring . Very heartbreaking. I had it sorted out and replaced with in 7 days . Excellent communication I can’t fault them thank you . Highly recommend this company

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Abby, that is such a shame that the diamond fell out but we are glad to hear that we've been able to help. Thanks for the recommendation, we hope you have a great day.

Excellent service!

Thank you for your service and patience am pleased with your service. Efficient service and communication within a timely manner. Happy with my experience with IVAA superb work. Great work Krissy
Thank you!

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Javelin, thanks for the review! I've shared your feedback with the team, we hope you have a great week.

Ern Sue
Ern SueSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very efficient

Very happy with the way my claim was handled and settled, Lucy was efficient and professional hassle free everything was handled on our behalf no stress for us would highly recommend them thankyou

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Thanks Ern Sue. we appreciate the recommendation and glad we were able to help with your claim. I've thanked Lucy and shared your feedback with the team. Have a great weekend!

Stolen Jewellery

Thank you for your professionalism in handling my claim. I was quiet upset at my items having been stolen. The communication between IVAA And myself was excellent. They were always very clear as to where the claim process was at. Very much appreciated!

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Thanks for the 5-star review José! Sorry to hear that your jewellery was stolen and I'm glad we were able to help.

excellent service

The IVAA were amazing handling my case. Amanda M was very professional and sorted my claim very quickly. I would recommend her and IVAA to everyone.
Thank you Amanda. I am so grateful.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Sally W - your feedback is really appreciated. I'm so glad we've been able to help and I've forwaded your comments to the team. Have a great weekend!

Patt
Patt

Insurance claim

Emma was fantastic helping us with our claim. Actually I am glad the insurer is working with IVAA now because things were so easy with them
Fantastic team highly recommended
I even afín thank you

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Patt, thanks for the 5 star review and recommendation! We are so glad that we've been able to help - I've shared your comments with the team and thanked Emma for her assistance. Have a great weekend!

The service is outstanding

Could not believe how quickly this process has taken and even happier that the item is being made locally to replace my lost ring which was a wonderful reminder of my time in Ireland.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Sandra, thanks for the feedback and review, we are blown away! We are really glad we've been able to connect you with a local jeweller, we know it can be tricky for items that are from overseas. Have a great day!

Cathe
CatheSoutheast, SA

Kept me in the loop the whole claim process - very satisfied

Lucy Steele contacted me in a timely manner and kept me abreast throughout all the stages of the claim which as I am absolutely sure I would not have been her only client was impressive as these days we are always busy. Thank you for your service Lucy, much appreciated

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Cathe, thanks for this review! I've shared your comments with Lucy and the team this morning, we are thrilled that we've been able to assist.

Anne04
Anne04Perth, WA

Ease of dealing with IVAA

I was very happy with the ease of dealing with IVAA, I was kept up to date and contact was very good....all documentation from them was easy to understand
Thankyou!

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Anne04, thanks for your feedback. We are really grateful for your review, it's rewarding to know that your claim was smooth and we were able to keep you updated. Hope you have an excellent day!

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very very efficient

Promises made were followed through with great efficiency. Claim was finalised same day enabling me to get a good deal on a replacement product. Also allowed excess cash from claim to be used for other purposes.

Paul

Hi Matthew, need to take the full stop off the end of your email address !!!

Deeasked

If I am not happy with the officer I am dealing with. Can I ask for someone else to deal with my problem.

Rodney
Rodney

Veronica Gearing was very professional

ThNk you.

Dee

Hi Rodney. Thank you. I will look her up. I have lost my engagement ring and no matter how I try to describe the diamond on the shoulders which were very unique, this officer is not satisfied.

Jonnoasked

Hi there. Do IVAA settle in cash payment so a customer can choose where to go or how to replace an item or does it have to be through a jeweller with IVAA conducting the payment/transfer?

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Jonno, it depends on which insurer you are with. If you email us at questions@ivaa.com.au I will be able to look into your file.

Jonno

Thanks Matthew. I’ll email.

GAYA
GAYAasked

hi matthew from IVAA,
My claim id is col191573353. please call me as am looking for my jewellery claim to discuss

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Gaya, we don't have that claim number in our system. Would you mind emailing me your surname directly? clientsupport@ivaa.com.au

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management questions

Get an answer from our members and IVAA Jewellery Claim Management representatives