IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

IVAA Jewellery Claim Management (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Financial Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

4.9

Karrin Mealey
Karrin MealeyNew South Wales

Great

I found Staff (Donna) very Helpfull and very Profesinal and made my Claim very easy to have done.

They where very flexible with all that I required.
I was very upset when I lost this piece of Jewellery and they made the process easy.

A happy result

The outcome was good and there were minimum hassles. Staff (Amy) were easy to deal with and flexible.
The process was slower than expected but we were kept well informed and knew what was happening.

Kerrie Anne P.
Kerrie Anne P.Hunter Region, NSW

Insurance Claim

I found their personnel to be friendly, confident, competent and knowledgeable, thus making the process to claim for my lost jewellery extremely fast and without any issues. Thank you for your assistance.

Bill R.
Bill R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

Very good knowledge of my needs and responded very quickly to the matter
I would unhesitatingly recommend them to anyone who needs information on replacement of jewellery. My requirements were completely satisfied.

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

Robyn L.
Robyn L.Perth, WA

Insurance claim

I am very impressed with the help I received with the my claim and the way Donna was in the courteous way she attended to a few items that had not been included on the listing that she had received prior to speaking to me then she kept me updated on a regular bases.

Talal
TalalSydney, NSW

Perfect in every Way would highly recommend

Just wonderfull and helpful great old fashion respect and help with a great attitude highly recommended and very polite and informative Andrew forbes was great all the way and very fast and emails was constantly sent and up dated questions were answered as soon as answered great job and a great team over there keep up the great work

AmyG
AmyGSydney, NSW

Sensitive and prompt

Amy totally understood the importance of the claim management and was courteous in all her dealings, professional but caring. She kept us updated regularly and was prompt to revert back too. Highly recommend her services.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

A star of the darkness

Amy used her professional working attitude to help us deal with our claims. She totally understands what is our situations and how to help customers to sort out the different issues. She is worthy of recommendations.

K Daniel
K DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service.

My consultant Amy Fisher at IVAA was outstanding in her customer service. She was extremely professional, helpful and understanding. I too received regular emails and telephone calls during my claim. I would strongly recommend Amy to any prospective clients in the future.

Claud J M
Claud J MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great helpful process

So very understanding and helpful in regards our loss and are and have made the process so accommodation and extremilly helpful to us and who we choose to deal with. Well done and thank you

Great Customer service

They are extremely professional and assist where ever they can, they made an unpleasant situation easy ,
and kept in touch ever step of our insurance claim, Well done!! Will recommend them anytime.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service- Highly Recommended.

Veronica and Staff at IVAA were very helpful, efficient and understanding of my circumstances. I received regular emails and courtesy phone calls on a regular basis during my claim process. Although not totally happy with the end result but you can never replace a wedding ring.

Financial Services

Excellent staff chrissy with full knowledge and did the job effectively well.

During this vunerable time, Chrissy left me with no worries as she asked details and emailed me the claim progressing step by step. I had no concerned about this part of loss claiming at all. I know she will do the job well.

Wonderful Service Thank you!!!

Thank you Angela - you kept us informed and you kept in touch with us, you were helpful and replied to all our emails and that was important to us - our claim is now settled and we are so so grateful - thank you again Angela!

Hi Just Us!

Thanks for your 5 star review and kind words for Angela. I’ve share this with our team and thanked Angela for helping you with your claim.

Kerry
KerryPertk

I am delighted with the help I received from Amy with processing my recent claim for a lost necklace. Woukd definitely recommend this company

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your feedback, 5 star review and recommendation! We are so glad that we have been able to help. I’ve thanked Amy for her hard work and circulated your comments to our team. Hope you have a great weekend.

Good service

I used IVAA through a home insurance claim and found my appointed contact (Rachel) to be very helpful and patient with silly questions from me.
You describe the jewellery you are claiming and they source all quotes for replacement.
They explain step by step and confirm everything by email.
Great service!

Afternoon Sp23,

Thank you for leaving us such great feedback! I forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Rachel for her work. Hope you have an excellent week.

Sp23

You’re welcome and thank you. I like to give credit where due and am glad the feedback is actively passed on.

InS
InSMOUNT ELIZA

Outstanding customer service!

Throughout this process we cannot fault or complain about any of the assistance given by Veronica. She has kept us totally aware of the stage the process was up to and what was happening next. Outstanding customer experience!

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Have only positive comments to make. From the first phone call to the last Angela has been helpful, understanding and has followed up with any request promptly and efficiently. Can’t fault the service I have received. Thanks

Morning Robyn,

Thanks for your kind words! Angela and our team work really hard to deliver the best possible claim experience so I’m glad it’s been a positive experience for you. I have thanked Angela and shared your comments with our team.

Gave back what I thought was lost forever.

The replacement item will give me the sense that I’m gaining an item which I can treasured rather than compare with what I lost!

Morning Claire,

Thanks for your feedback and we are happy that we were able to help!

Leanne
LeannePerth

Excellent customer service

IVVA were appointed to us in regards to an insurance claim. The level of customer service was outstanding. They handled our claim with absolute professionalism. Very happy with their service.

Grisel
GriselMelbourne

Insurance claim

Angela was so helpful and patient. The process took longer than necessary because I had trouble in having to deal with the stolen jewellery. Angela was so patient and kept in touch, encouraging me to complete the paperwork. Once done it was sorted very quickly. My emails were addressed almost immediately. Thank you Angela!!

Jesse James
Jesse JamesAU

Smooth and streamlined throughout

Competent, friendly and helpful staff who weren’t just reading a spiel when communicating, who put in genuine effort into resolving any discrepancies

A1 service.

Morning Jesse,

Thanks for the feedback! I really enjoyed sharing your comments with our team – we do put in a huge effort and seeing great outcomes and feedback from customers is rewarding. We really appreciate the kind words, thanks again.

Tim T
Tim TBrisbane

Very easy and hassle free process

Andrew was helpful every step of the way and was in contact through every stage of the claim. I have never made a claim and was expecting it to be a long drawn out process. After providing the initial documents and description IVVA took care of the rest and in a great timeframe. Certainly helps you feel better after losing a much loved piece of jewellery. Great service.

Cat S
Cat SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy outcome, for one upset customer

After losing my entire wedding ring set I was beside myself. I’d spent hours retracing my steps to try and find them. Finally come to the conclusion that they were gone and I’d need to replace them. Put in a claim, got a call from Ben about a week later. And this process could not have been any smoother for me. He went above and beyond to help try and find what I had. In then end we’ve decided on the best possible outcome and I couldn’t be happier.

Thank you very much!

Fantastic service

Thank you to Angela and Lucy who assisted me with my insurance claim. They could not be more helpful or patient as it is not easy to decide on jewellery items that are to replace much loved and sentimental pieces that were stolen.

Hi Tracey W,

Thanks for leaving us feedback online – we really appreciate it. I thanked Angela and Lucy and shared your comments with our team. I hope you have a great day!