4.9

Abby

AbbyLaunceston, TAS

Fast and very helpful

I lost the diamond out of ring . Very heartbreaking. I had it sorted out and replaced with in 7 days . Excellent communication I can’t fault them thank you . Highly recommend this company

Excellent service!

Thank you for your service and patience am pleased with your service. Efficient service and communication within a timely manner. Happy with my experience with IVAA superb work. Great work Krissy
Thank you!

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Javelin, thanks for the review! I've shared your feedback with the team, we hope you have a great week.

Ern Sue

Ern SueSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very efficient

Very happy with the way my claim was handled and settled, Lucy was efficient and professional hassle free everything was handled on our behalf no stress for us would highly recommend them thankyou

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Thanks Ern Sue. we appreciate the recommendation and glad we were able to help with your claim. I've thanked Lucy and shared your feedback with the team. Have a great weekend!

Financial Services

Find out how IVAA Jewellery Claim Management compares to other Financial Services

Stolen Jewellery

Thank you for your professionalism in handling my claim. I was quiet upset at my items having been stolen. The communication between IVAA And myself was excellent. They were always very clear as to where the claim process was at. Very much appreciated!

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Thanks for the 5-star review José! Sorry to hear that your jewellery was stolen and I'm glad we were able to help.

excellent service

The IVAA were amazing handling my case. Amanda M was very professional and sorted my claim very quickly. I would recommend her and IVAA to everyone.
Thank you Amanda. I am so grateful.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Sally W - your feedback is really appreciated. I'm so glad we've been able to help and I've forwaded your comments to the team. Have a great weekend!

Patt

Patt

Insurance claim

Emma was fantastic helping us with our claim. Actually I am glad the insurer is working with IVAA now because things were so easy with them
Fantastic team highly recommended
I even afín thank you

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Patt, thanks for the 5 star review and recommendation! We are so glad that we've been able to help - I've shared your comments with the team and thanked Emma for her assistance. Have a great weekend!

The service is outstanding

Could not believe how quickly this process has taken and even happier that the item is being made locally to replace my lost ring which was a wonderful reminder of my time in Ireland.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Sandra, thanks for the feedback and review, we are blown away! We are really glad we've been able to connect you with a local jeweller, we know it can be tricky for items that are from overseas. Have a great day!

Cathe

CatheSoutheast, SA

Kept me in the loop the whole claim process - very satisfied

Lucy Steele contacted me in a timely manner and kept me abreast throughout all the stages of the claim which as I am absolutely sure I would not have been her only client was impressive as these days we are always busy. Thank you for your service Lucy, much appreciated

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Cathe, thanks for this review! I've shared your comments with Lucy and the team this morning, we are thrilled that we've been able to assist.

Anne04

Anne04Perth, WA

Ease of dealing with IVAA

I was very happy with the ease of dealing with IVAA, I was kept up to date and contact was very good....all documentation from them was easy to understand
Thankyou!

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Anne04, thanks for your feedback. We are really grateful for your review, it's rewarding to know that your claim was smooth and we were able to keep you updated. Hope you have an excellent day!

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very very efficient

Promises made were followed through with great efficiency. Claim was finalised same day enabling me to get a good deal on a replacement product. Also allowed excess cash from claim to be used for other purposes.

Paul

Hi Matthew, need to take the full stop off the end of your email address !!!

Kristy

Kristy Southwest, VIC

So much help and easy communication

Thanks so much for all your help I appreciate it so much thanks again guys without yous I wouldn’t have been able to purchase what I did and be so happy

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Kristy, we are really glad to help with your purchase. Have an excellent day.

Damaged jewellery claim

Unbelievable customer service. Simple communication re my claim for my engagement ring which went down the waste master! All emails were well written with clear instructions as to what was happening. Our claim contact Chrissie was amazing, with the result that my claim went through very smoothly without any hassles. Thankyou Chrissie, you are a gem X

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Hi Helen, thanks for your 5 star review! Sorry to hear about the unfortunate fate of your engagement ring, but I’m so pleased to hear we’ve been able to help. I’ve thanked Chrissy and shared your comments with our team. Thanks again!

Rae

RaeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service

Our customer service contact Lucy was very professional, compassionate and very efficient. Her service made the whole experience so easy, even though money can’t replace what has been stolen. Thank you Lucy.

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

IVAA- Service and Professionalism

Veronica at IVAA was so professional in the manner that she dealt with our claim. We were robbed and every room was left in shambles, it was DEVASTATING. However, Veronica understand our stress and was understanding of the fact that we were stressed and didn’t know the procedure. I knew if I flicked her an email with a question or request that I would get one back in a timely manner. Veronica accurately verified the costs of our stolen jewellery and other stolen items and organised credits or other solutions for every class of item with various suppliers.

IVAA really took care of me by ensuring their staff were professional, well trained and brilliant at interpersonal communication and empathy.

Thanks Veronica and IVAA.

Caz Baz

Caz BazPerth, WA

Excellent service

The whole process went smoothly without any hiccups. Although I am eternally upset by my hospital losing my wedding ring, I can at least have the nearest thing thanks to Yuliya and her team! Thank you x

Morning Caz,

Thanks for the 5 star review! I've forwarded your feedback to Yuliya and the team, I hope you have a great Christmas!

Bruce

BruceHunter Region, NSW

After the drama comes some light

Although we would have preferred the stolen watch to just be replaced, the insurer couldn't find a watch that was within our nominated cover. So we received these vouchers. It was strange looking for something to spend the money on, although that was not the insurer or IVAA fault. We did eventually spend the entire amount with 3 new jewellery pieces. Off course we spent more than the allocation but never mind. IVAA were wonderful providing a huge number of jewellery store options nearby and continued to prompt us as we took so long to decide what to buy. They were always helpful and responsive. Thanks Veronica

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Bruce, thanks for the 5 star review and kind words. I've forwarded your comments to Veronica and the team. We hope you have an amazing Christmas!

Fedup1961

Fedup1961Sydney

Outstanding

Yuliya and her team were amazing. We struggled to find a jeweller who was reliable so this has taken a while to finalise but throughout the whole process Yuliya kept checking in with us (without being pushy or overbearing) and was always offering to help in any way she could. Thank you Yuliya, I wish every claims officer was as outstanding as you.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Morning Fedup1961 - thanks for the review. Yuliya is certainly a superstar, I'll share your feedback with Yuliya and the rest of the team. I'm glad we've been able to help throughout the process and hope you have a great weekend!

Fantastic

Very helpful and quick. Very reliable and friendly team. I Would be really happy to have to use them again. Have me the option to use anybody I wanted to.

Matthew M.IVAA Jewellery Claim Management

Afternoon Judith, thanks for the review! Our team work our best to manage claims efficiently so we are thrilled you found our service reliable. We really appreciate the kind words, thank you!

Flexible, empathetic and patient especially in these Covid times.

The process has been long but not IVAA's fault. Chrissy was understanding, thorough and prompt to get back to me; she resolved any problems or confusions when I was upset. I was grateful.

Tid

Tid

IVAA went way above what I expected with processing my claim. Angela resolved a very stressful situation when I lost my rings and achieved the perfect outcome for the replacement of them. The customer service was next to none and her cheerful, sympathetic attitude and help are outstanding. I am so grateful and thankful for her caring and personalised help. It is so unusual to be treated with such empathy and consideration in today's society. Thank you over and over.

See all IVAA Jewellery Claim Management reviews