Ivory Cat Grain Free Dry Cat Food

Listing monitored by Ivory Coat

2.6
    Karen
    KarenCentral Queensland, QLD

Stay away from ivory coat

Purchased in January 2020.

Flavour(s) PurchasedOcean Fish & Salmon
    Alissa
    AlissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Cat Food!

Other Cat Foods

Pao P.
    Pao P.Sydney, NSW

Made my cat throw up

Bought a 6kg Bag of Ivory Coat Chicken & Kangaroo Grain Free from Petbarn in late June and noticed my cat started throwing up at least 3-4 times a week. We also noticed that she lost her appetite and avoided eating her Ivory Coat kibbles so there's obviously something wrong with the food.

Purchased in June 2020 at Petbarn Online store for $59.00.

Flavour(s) PurchasedChicken & Kangaroo
    Cat Foods

Find out how Ivory Cat Grain Free Dry Cat Food compares to other Cat Foods

Kelly
    Kelly

It made my cats sick.

Have bought ivory coat every now and then the past 3 years. My cats like the change, but ivory coat were always excellent. However these past months it made my cats sick and vomit a lot more usual. I bought two 6 kg bags this year already. Was about to buy another but after having a look online, it appears other cats experienced the same. I would stay away from them as there are many other good brand available, it’s not worth risking the health of your fur babies.

Purchased in May 2020 for $50.00.

Flavour(s) PurchasedChicken & Kangaroo and Chicken with Coconut Oil (Kitten)
    Claire
    ClaireCentral West, NSW

Excellent good quality grain free cat food

I ordered a 3 kg bag of Ivory Coat grain free cat food online for my cats to try after they both became very fussy & wouldn’t eat their usual food. Well they LOVE this food and gobble it up :) Looking at the ingredient list it’s all really good food, it’s Australian made & my cats are doing great on it. They have gained a little weight which is great as they had stopped eating their normal foods for awhile and their coats look glossy and smooth now.