70Ivory Coat Grain Free Dry Dog Food

75% · 31689 · 21%

tophat
tophat8 posts

Little wee man is happy with Ivory Coat

I have a Cavoodle who let's just say is fussy with food. He really enjoyed this, and I liked the natural ingredients and its a brand you can trust. My little dog really rates it! (There is a good amount of protein in the ingredients when you inspect the ingredient list.)

tophat
tophat8 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

My cavoodle loves anything with chicken!

I have a Cavoodle who let's just say is fussy with food. He really enjoyed this, and I liked the natural ingredients and its a brand you can trust. My little dog really rates it! (There is a good amount of chicken in the ingredients when you inspect the ingredient list.)

Emily E.
Emily E.Murray Mallee, SA6 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

A good dry food option if fish nutrients are important

My dogs didn’t mind this but they seemed to prefer the non salmon/fish dry food. They still ate it but not with their usual excitement. I could smell the food was fishy - it wasn’t overpowering but still noticeable. Considering the nutritional value though it’s still a great choice and I can deal with a slight smell for my dogs benefit.
Emily E.
Emily E.Murray Mallee, SA6 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

Impressed human & furry butts!

Really happy with this dry food! My dogs loved it & having 3 chihuahuas I find it hard to find a dry food that pleases them all & has good ingredients. Also have to mention the kibble size - being an all breed option - the sizing is great!! Most all breed foods I’ve purchased have been large kibble which isn’t ideal for the smaller breeds, large breeds can easily chew any size so I was super impressed Ivory Coat made this literally all breed friendly due to the kibble size!
CameronA
CameronASouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
CameronA
CameronASouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
Sonia C.
Sonia C.5 posts

Scrumptious

Another fantastic product by Ivory Coat. My Cavoodle generally only seems to prefer chicken so we decided to trial him with this product and mix it in with the chicken stew wet food. He absolutely loved it, devoured the lot each meal time.
He had no adverse reactions or side effects from consumption.
Disclaimer: I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Sonia C.
Sonia C.5 posts

Delicious

My Cavoodle seemed very happy with this dry kibble, we mixed it in with his old wet food to start with and gradually incorporated with Ivory Coat stews. I must say he seems to love this product more than the previous brand of dog food we were using. He didn’t have any side effects or reactions from consuming this new product.

Disclaimer: I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details

Adeleshann
AdeleshannGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Taste to her likig

Like the chicken version my dog ate this in one sitting. Sometimes I can come back and find dry kibble in her dish after dinnertime but after trying this is I"d come back to an empty tray. There's minimal smell and small bite sized pieces. She doesn't normally eat a lot of seafood based foods but knowing that these products are made with quality ingredients with no grains if comforting to know she's still getting her nutrients in her elderly time of life.
Adeleshann
AdeleshannGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Finished the whole lot

My dog was a big can of the dry dog food chicken. She can bde choosy about what she eats but there was no hesitation from her from the first step in eating this. It's good to know that I"m not feeding my dog a product that is made up of fillers but she's getting her serves of protein and superfoods.
I prefer bigger pieces of kibble but that's only a small complaint.
Al3x
Al3xSydney, NSW9 posts

Surprising reaction from the doggos

My dogs are usually keen for most food that I put in their bowl, but having given them Blackhawk most of their life, I wasn't expecting too different a reaction, but wow did they absolutely love it. And even after giving it back to back over the course of almost two weeks, they still enjoyed it! I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details
Al3x
Al3xSydney, NSW9 posts

Surprising reaction from the doggos

Ezz
EzzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Begged for more!

It started off as a handful and turned into our boy whimpering for more and more!
He loved this, the smell wasn't overpowering and when it came out the other end it was not as potent as his other food haha!
I have already ordered some from my market petshop, they said they would look into it in my next order!
No bad reactions, maybe a little bit gassy initially, but he may have found his way into the bag!
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review! Show details
Ezz
EzzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

Peaked interest, couldn't hold it!

My boy was pretty keen on this for his first try, then he sniffed around it the next few times.. he had some nibbles but eventually didn't touch it!
My neighbours dog came through our backyard and decided she loved it though!
I mixed this with the other flavour and he ate it!
He didn't experience any issues consuming this as he was already eating the other flavour!
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review! Show details
Smell
larneyhancock
larneyhancockMid North Coast, NSW4 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

fishy biscuits are the best

wow what a winner... i had to put the bag up high because my big boy loved these salmon and ocean fish biscuits. both dogs were like vacuums.
have no choose but to buy again with the results I got from both dogs.
I received this product from ivory coat to review. Show details
larneyhancock
larneyhancockMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

chicken bikkies

my dog's biscuit freaks they love them, and this product was a winner. They seemed very content after a snack wanted more.
will be adding to my dog food list.
I received this product from ivory coat to review. Show details
Smell
Dog Foods

Crystal
CrystalCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts
Crystal
CrystalCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts
Lee W
Lee WSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

A dry food everyone will love

A dry food that my dog really enjoyed. She loved this flavour but also the chicken
Her normal diet is solely dry and she does get sick of the same old flavors. This got her excited.
It did not upset her stomach and she was always happy to eat it.

I received this product from ivory coat to review.

Lee W
Lee WSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

Brilliant dry dog food that your dogs will love

A dry food that my dog really enjoyed.
It did not upset her stomach and she was always happy to eat it.

I received this product from ivory coat to review.

matt150
matt150Sydney, NSW10 posts

Tick of Approval!

My dog enjoyed eating Ivory Coat's Dry Dog food with Salmon & Ocean Fish. Kibble size was perfect for my small dog. The smell was not too fishy. Mixed well with wet food and no upset stomach transitioning onto this food. A tick of approval by both my dog and myself!

matt150
matt150Sydney, NSW10 posts

Great for everyday!

Ivory Coat Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken is a great choice of dry food to feed your dog everyday. My Maltese Shih Tzu absolutely loved eating this kibble either by itself or mixed with some wet food. The pieces where not too big for my small dog and the food had a nice meaty smell.
There was no issues transitioning on to this food. A solid choice if looking for the best!

Shanheddy
ShanheddySouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Better than expected

I was a bit worried about seafood as we normally don’t give it to our dog but we were pleasantly surprised. The smell was good and there were no stinky poos afterwards. Our dog is loving the variety. We received this product from Ivory Coat to review and would repurchase. Show details
Shanheddy
ShanheddySouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Great dry food

Our dog loved this. We were worried that there would an upset in change on diet but the transition was really smooth. We are currently getting the strong eye-contact about a hour before dinner time so that is a good sign. We received this product from Ivory Coat to review and we are loving it. Show details
Katrina Hugo
Katrina HugoHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Took to this well

My dog likes this dog food. I only gave her small amounts as the last dry dog food she tried upset her tummy. She seemed fine with this one as a slowly introduced it to her.
Katrina Hugo
Katrina HugoHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Upset dogs tummy

My dog seemed to like this dog food but I’m not sure it sat very good with her. She ended up vomiting later on so I’m not sure if it was because of the change in food or if it reacted with her.

Enigma31
Enigma31AU5 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

Ivory coat fish flavour is a favourite

Fish is not out dogs favourite especially if it is runny or has a lot of gravy but this one he was keen to eat.
Our boy is a little fussy with food and it has to be the right texture so I was a bit sceptical about how he would accept the stew. Had no issues. He ate it all up and has had no issues at all. He isn’t very well at the moment but he has tolerated it and seems to enjoy it a lot
Enigma31
Enigma31AU5 posts

Excellent flavour and taste

When the box arrived our dog became very excited, trying to jump up and see what was in it. Which is a feat in itself seeing as he has arthritis and can’t jump well. He doesn’t have good teeth but he was able to eat the kibble with ease and would finish the portion size in record time. No problems adjusting to the texture or flavour st all. Will be something we continue to buy for him
Ryan C.
Ryan C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

Fussy pooch loves Ivory coat!

Incredibly high quality dry food - our pug couldn't get enough! Lil normally has her dry food in a treat ball which we give her to supplement her wet food. It got to a point with the Ivory Coat grain free Salmon and Ocean Fish dry food that we were starting to give her bowls of the dry food as well! As someone who owns a pug who is incredibly infuriating when it comes to food pickiness, it's wonderful to try a food that she loves and in the past two weeks she hasn't decided she doesn't like!

Please note that the review for this and the Chicken variety are identical - both foods were tried and the experience was the same.

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review.

Ryan C.
Ryan C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

Fussy pooch loves Ivory coat!

Incredibly high quality dry food - our pug couldn't get enough! Lil normally has her dry food in a treat ball which we give her to supplement her wet food. It got to a point with the Ivory Coat grain free Chicken dry food that we were starting to give her bowls of the dry food as well! As someone who owns a pug who is incredibly infuriating when it comes to food pickiness, it's wonderful to try a food that she loves and in the past two weeks she hasn't decided she doesn't like!

Please note that the review for this and the Salmon and Ocean Fish variety are identical - both foods were tried and the experience was the same.

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review.

MarkyMark
MarkyMarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken
Smell
MarkyMark
MarkyMarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish
Smell
Timboli77
Timboli774 posts

Great Crunchy Dog Food

Nice size dog biscuits that were really crunchy. Not great for my small dog that has dental issues as they were quite hard. But my Kelpie had no issues. Both dogs enjoyed them and I'm sure they'll be happy to have them again. The ingrediants seemed to be natural and of good quality and didn't have any nasty colours that some dog foods do. A great Australian product.
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details
Smell
Timboli77
Timboli774 posts

Great Quality

My dogs both enjoyed this dog food. They've never had a fish variety of food before, but it was definately a hit. The biscuits looked to be of a great quality and the ingredients were all wholesome. There was no fishy smell. I also like that they're Australian made, so I can trust that it's of good quality. I'd definately purchase this product.
Sharyn C
Sharyn CSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

Healthy option for your dogs

The Ivory Coat Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food in Salmon & Ocean Fish flavor offers a delightful dining experience for both dogs and their owners. One notable feature is its lack of strong odor, making mealtime more pleasant for everyone involved. The aroma-free nature of this food is a welcome relief, particularly for indoor feeding environments where strong smells can linger. Furthermore, pet owners appreciate how effortlessly the dry food pours out of the bag or container, making portioning and serving a breeze. This convenience factor adds to the overall appeal of the product, saving time and effort during meal prep. Plus my dog loved it!
Emma B.
Emma B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

Nothing fishy about this one for my girl!

Asher my senior Maltese X hasn't had dry food that was fish-flavoured - more chicken or other meats - but she had no problems getting into this one, and apparently enjoying it immensely! Once again, Merlin the kitten also decided he enjoyed this too, and he liked to play with it as well, which was less than ideal, but that's kittens for you!

Emma B.
Emma B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

Even the kitten enjoyed it!

Asher the senior Maltese X hasn't had any grain free dry food prior to trying this, but she certainly didn't have any issues with it, and was quite happy to eat it in lieu of her usual dry food! Interestingly, the nearly 4-month old kitten also enjoyed it...he has his own kitten food, but apparently this was also appealing to him. I guess everyone enjoyed it!

Kruz
Kruz4 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

My dog continues to enjoy this flavour

My dog (a Bischoodle) is a picky eater but really enjoyed this flavour of dry food. Never left any in the bowl and continues to enjoy it everyday. In the past I've had to change flavours of dry food everyday to keep him interested, but this he seems happy to eat everyday. No change/issues noted with his hair or toileting which is great. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details
Kruz
Kruz4 posts

My dog enjoyed it

My dog (a Bischoodle) is a picky eater. At first he was quick and more than happy to eat this chicken flavour dry food. But after a week, he started leaving more than half the serving in the bowl. He does eventually finish it when he realises nothing else is being served up. No issues/changes in his hair or toileting so that was good. Will definitely buy this in rotation with other flavours. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details
Bee
BeeSydney, NSW9 posts
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

A great dry food option to consider

My dog loves fish on a good day, so it was a no brainer that he took to the salmon and ocean fish dry food without issue. He happily goes through the snuffle mat to ensure that no kibble is left behind! Would happily purchase this ongoing for him. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details