Ivory Coat Grain Free Dry Dog Food

Ivory Coat Grain Free Dry Dog Food (page 3 of 3)

3.2 from 57 reviews · View Details

3.2

Consumer advocate

Consumer advocateSydney, NSW

Yum yum

My little furball loves this brand. It comes recommended from a number of vets and fancy pets stores . Although a little pricey for dog food I feel good knowing that my pup loves his dinner and it's healthy. Sprinkle with a few cooked chicken pieces and it's 5 stars from Brutus.

Disappointing

My Dog once loved this food and it helped with her allergies and sensitivities. She has been on it for over a year but in the last couple of months she has had diarrhoea and an upset stomach and starting to lick her paws again. Not sure if they’ve had an ingredient change but very disappointing and upsetting knowing this has been making my baby sick.

Cleomum

Cleomum

On our 4th 13kg bag and more to go.

Tried Optimum when they were on special and dog started having bad guns and bad breath. Then moved on to Royalcanin but still couldn't get rid of her bad odour from both coat and breath.

Since I've changed to ivorycoat her breath and smell from her coat is much nicer so whatever the ingredients in them seems to work on the doggo. We are sticking around as it works like wonder. And it actually smelsl delicious to me too.

Liz

LizMaryborough Qld

Ivory Coat Ticks All The Boxes.

SteveB

SteveBMid North Coast, NSW

An excellent quality product

I did a hell of a lot of research before I decided to purchase Ivory Coat Grain Free. I would normally consider a lower purchase price on dog food but after comparing the ingredients of various other products, the Ivory Coat won hands down. The Ivory Coat had much better quality ingredients.
I also noted that the amount of Ivory Coat recommended per meal is somewhat less than cheaper products.
I also found an online store which offers excellent discounts on Ivory Coat which also helped me decide on my purchase.

Cec

CecSydney

It's great

I recently changed from The Hills Science diet as I read bad reviews of the grain fillers in it, swapped to the grain free chicken and coconut oil biscuits and my 4 year old Bulldog seems very happy with the swap. He has allergies so we're hoping this will help and he seems to love the taste as well.

paws

paws

good food for dogs biscuts

I buy ivory coat in many flavours grain free of course. Its a hood product. Chicken free meat free some are which is good because both of my dogs are allergic to chicken. Ivory coat very good ingredients. I suggest u try grain free . Your dogs will be happy u chose this product for them

September 6th 2018 Update: reduced fat turkey ivory coat for dogs

I strongly recomend reduced fat turkey biscuts dry dog food for older or over weight dogs. I have only just started using reduced fat as my dogs are over weight and thats not good or healthy for them so far my dogs seem to like the taste and ive read other reviewS were other peoples dogs have been loosing the weight from this product.

jackie

jackiemyrtleford

Perfect. At last!

Since my dog has been on Ivory Coat Grain Free biscuits (3months) her allergies of 4 years have cleared up considerably. She had many vet visits resulting in $100's of dollars and many different meds none of which worked. She suffered from hair loss, severe inflammation of tummy and groin area, constant itching, and ear eye and mouth infections which we thought were seasonal allergies.
I have researched and tried many dry dog foods and none until now made any difference.
I cannot praise this product enough and hope you never change the formular and quality.

tigerblues

tigerbluesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good

With quite a few fur babies I look for quality dry food.. I was recommended Ivory Coat as I had been using Royal Canin and my babies were not happy with this brand. I am slowly mixing Ivory Coat in with their current food and so far they all seem to love it. I have noticed a very positive change in their litter tray smells too - for the better!

Melanie Cao-Gray

Melanie Cao-GrayAU

My picky eater loves it

Stacey Lee

Stacey LeeMelbourne

Ivory Coat - Chicken and Coconut oil

Great product. My 1.5 year old pug x brussels griffon is a highly fussy eater.
After trying a few of the different premium grain free dry dog food brands, and having issues with him eating his daily recommended amount with all of them, it was a relief to find something he loves.
He now finishes his daily serve without any issues, and most of the time is hunting for more.
Highly recommend.

belle14

belle14AU

Amazing results and the dogs love it!

Jnel

JnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian products

Our two staffies love this product and we have change their whole diet to natural products. I like that i can easily pick protein and fat content levels according to our pets needs. We had them on science diet then our vet changed us to royal canin (with additional probiotics etc) trying to settle one of our dogs stomach issue. With nothing helping i decided to go natural and have had no more stomach problems.

Lucy

LucyAdelaide

Best food

My miniature dachshund was sooo fussy and refused to eat any and all dry food, until I found Ivory Coat. He loves it & the proof is in his shiny coat and his poos are healthy - small, scheduled, and non offensive! I give him 1/4 cup for breakfast and 1 frozen chicken neck at night - this diet seems to be perfect for him.

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Owned Product

Love this Australian owned and made product. (Most people don't know that even though products purport to be Australian they are actually owned by overseas companies.) My two cattle/kelpies love it too and transitioned without any problems. I like the fact it has no cereal fillers and contains all Australian ingredients; well, at least that's what their advertising says, so I hope it's all true. Mind you, it's no cheaper than the imported products so it wouldn't appeal to a lot of people on the basis of price alone. Good resealable packaging.

C. ANDERSEN

Disappointingly this product is no longer Australian owned. The company was purchased by Chinese investors last year. I’m now searching for a wholly Australian owned and produced product.

Susan Wilder

Susan WilderSydney

Delicious food... according to my dog

My dog trainer recommended this brand and it took a while for my fussy pooch to transition over to it but now he loves it. Previously I had him eating dog roll from the supermarket until I realised how much salt it contained (and some other bad stuff). This food is really high quality, definitely give it a go.

steve

steve

Australian made premium dry food

Wow, My 9month old Japanese Spitz absolutely devours this brand. No need to transitioning adding, although I did have a little remaining of the other brands. This brand has won the dogs taste-buds and I am very please to be supporting an Australian made brand. Price wise, similar to top premium brands. I usually feed half dry and the rest apple, cucumber, raw meat, lettuce, sweet potato, carrot, etc. Grain free, and no artificial preservative, colours or flavours.

See all Ivory Coat Grain Free Dry Dog Food reviews

Joy

Joyasked

Hi our 17 month cavoodle is on the ivory coat chicken grain free puppy food. When would you shift to adult food? He weights 6.7kg and is moderately active. Hadn’t been changing weight so probably fully grown now. Thanks.

Real Pet Food Co.Ivory Coat

Hi Joy, Small to Medium breed puppies can be swapped to an adult formulated food at approximately 12 months of age.
We hope this helps!

PAL

PALasked

My dog loves Ivory Coat (low fat) BUT her breath is very smelly!
Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your question on our Ivory Coat product.
Bad breath is not expected to occur in pets fed out products, and is more commonly an indication the pet has some dental disease, particularly if they are an older animal.

If you haven’t had your dog’s teeth checked recently by your veterinarian, we’d suggest booking in to make sure there are no underlying dental problems.
Your vet clinic can also provide you with some information on maintaining your pets good dental health.
We hope this helps

Ollie

Ollieasked

Is this food a light low calorie

Lyn
Lyn

Hi Ollie. As far as I know it is not low calorie as that wasn't an issue with my dogs when I began purchasing it. I used to purchase this dog food when it first came out and Australian owned and made, now I see it is now owned by a Chinese company. Towards the mid and end of last year, my dogs would not eat it when previous years they would wolf it down and I am not sure if the recipe has changed since the change of ownership but I do not buy it anymore as I refuse to support an overseas company but most of all not a Chinese owned company. There is a very good pet food which I am now buying which is an Australian owned and made with all Australian ethically sourced ingredients called "Scratch" have a look at their Facebook page or website. Be very careful with some of the products being sold as top pet food, they are shockers.

Real Pet Food Co.Ivory Coat

Hi Ollie, Great question! We have two dry food products in our range that are lower in fat and calories compared to our Adult varieties. These products are suitable for older dogs, less active dogs or for overweight dogs. You are welcome to visit our website to learn more: https://www.ivorycoat.com/en-au/dog-puppy-food-and-grooming/mature-dog.
We hope this information helps

Get an answer from our members and Ivory Coat representatives