Ivory Coat Grain Free Dry Dog Food

Ivory Coat Grain Free Dry Dog Food

2.3

saw a positive change overnight on this food

from the time we got our puppy he had very runny, smelly poos. We tried so many diet variations...chicken mince and rice, chicken, vegies and pasta, steamed pumpkin and over the months 5 different types of dry food. We tried Ivory Coat puppy for large breed when he was 8 months old. The change was overnight. Solid poo, not smelly and no more smelly farts. He's 10 months now and we have introduced vegies again as well as a few leftovers but always the Ivory Coat. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Purchased in June 2020 at Pet Barn Kangaroo Flat for $99.00.

Side EffectsNo
Flavour(s) PurchasedLamb with Coconut Oil (for Puppy large breed)
4Legs Natural Dog Food

Looking for Dog Foods?

Read the reviews for 4Legs Natural Dog Food

3,161 reviews
Ad

Great ingredients, great price.

Bought this for my malinois puppy I got 2 weeks ago. got it on pet.co.nz. wanted to try the smaller bag and got the second free ( close expiry date). I don't mind. Ive gone through the first bag already and the expiry date isn't until 2 months. My pup loves her food as I use it for training. Stool isn't too smelly and is firm. Coat looks nice.

Purchased in May 2020 at pet.co.nz for $34.99.

Side EffectsNo
Flavour(s) PurchasedChicken (for Puppy)
Paul

PaulVictoria

My Schmoodle loves it

Changed brand recently and my puppy lapped it up immediately. I was drawn to the natural, grain free ingredients and it appears to be a good choice. A healthy option.

Purchased in November 2019 at Amazon for $18.00.

Side EffectsNo
Flavour(s) PurchasedChicken (for Puppy)
Dog Foods

Find out how Ivory Coat Grain Free Dry Dog Food compares to other Dog Foods

Sonja

SonjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ivory coat is great

My dogs enjoy these biscuits. They are slightly on the bigger size so more for them to chew. Im happy with the ingrediants and less filler foods. My dog gets the low fat turkey as he suffers from pancreatitis. There could be more flavours in low fat for variety as I like to change flavours for my dogs.

Purchased in December 2018 for $94.00.

See all Ivory Coat Grain Free Dry Dog Food reviews

coopasked

Is Ivory Coat FDA approved since there doesn't appear to be a pet regulator in Australia currently.

Hi Coop,
Our Ivory Coat products are manufactured in line with the Australian Standards (AS5812), which addresses all quality controls associated with manufacturing pet foods. This includes the raw ingredient selection and safety, factory management, product formulations, quality and safety process monitoring in addition to the control and labelling of pet food products.
All our manufacturing factories are also accredited to global food standards such as the SQF global food standards and we are members of, and fully support the Pet Food Industry Association of Australia (PFIAA).
We hope this information helps!

coop

Thank you for getting back to me.

kevin w.

kevin w.asked

Recently bought some Ivory Coat dog food. I have not fed my dog any of it yet. Then I read all these horror stories about the new recipe. Should I bin it and go to another product? Kevin.

James C
James C

I binned everything I had on hand, I figured it would be too hard to get a refund from the retailer as it was an online order. The last time we feed our Moodle the Ivory Coat her eyelids went red within 30 minutes. There must be some nasty chemicals in it these latest batches. I moved to Royal Canin Dry food and 4Legs wet food now. Dog is very happy and empty bowl each time. I presume every dog is different and you may have a different batch of product than I did.

Hi Kevin,
We would like to assure you that our Ivory Coat products are made in line with the safety and quality requirements found within the Australian Standards. They are also carefully formulated to ensure they provide pets with a compete and balanced diet.

All customer feedback we receive directly is thoroughly investigated and to date there is no reason to suspect there is any health or safety issue with any batch.

As always, we are here should you need to get in touch, please reach out on 1800 732 573 (option 1), or through our Ivory Coat website https://www.ivorycoat.com/en-au/support/contact-us

Mimi
Mimi

Hi Kevin, go with what your gut says. You can always try it for a week and see whether your dog likes it and how their poo is. Many retailers offer a full refund if you've used less than 50 per cent of the bag. Personally I don't think it's a premium product even though it has a (relatively) premium price tag. There are heaps of alternatives out there. Maybe your vet has advice? Also keep in mind that dog food is largely unregulated in Australia so be wary when companies say it's in line with Aus standards - this means nothing!

Joy

Joyasked

Hi our 17 month cavoodle is on the ivory coat chicken grain free puppy food. When would you shift to adult food? He weights 6.7kg and is moderately active. Hadn’t been changing weight so probably fully grown now. Thanks.

Real Pet Food Co.Ivory Coat

Hi Joy, Small to Medium breed puppies can be swapped to an adult formulated food at approximately 12 months of age.
We hope this helps!