155Ivory Coat Dog Food

155Ivory Coat Dog Food
4.2

81% · 51889 · 14%

Solid grain-free choice

My adult dogs really enjoyed this grain free food. When transitioning from their old food, my boy with the more sensitive stomach had a little gas but it only last a few days. Chicken is a favourite in this household so the dogs went straight to their bowls and dug in! I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details

Good quality ingredients

My dogs have become spoiled with their dinners, they will turn their nose up at their hard food unless there is something ‘fun’ in there too. This passes the ‘fun’ addition check. They both really enjoy this wet food and it seems to be of a high quality. I would get this again to add to their dry food. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Azza87
Azza878 posts

Quality tinned food!

Quality tin food! My dog can be a little picky with new foods but she absolutely loved this one. The smell is also not like usual tinned food and was in no way offensive. You can actually see veggies etc.

I was gifted this by Ivory Coat to review Show details

Sarah M.
Sarah M.8 posts
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Chicken Stew

Packed with quality ingredients, it's a winner in his book

My little fox terrier can be quite the food critic, but he couldn't get enough of the Chicken Stew! Packed with quality ingredients, it's a winner in his book. Watching him gobble it up with such enthusiasm was a joy. It's reassuring to find a meal that satisfies his picky palate. This stew has definitely earned its spot as a regular in our household. Highly recommended for even the fussiest of eaters! I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Smell
Alley
  Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew

A hit with both of our doggos

I was really surprised when I first opened the can. I quality of ingredients was immediately evident! You can tell it is actually meat and my dogs were immediately interested and excited when I was preparing their food. I have been adding this to their hard food and they dive straight in every night. They love it!
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

My dog loved this food!

My dog scoffed this food so fast cos he loved it so much. He was very excited to eat each meal. I love that this product is Australian made It did not upset his stomach at all. Definitely a good quality dog food and highly recommended.
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew

Good quality dog food

My dog really enjoyed this food. I love that this product is Australian made and most of all, my fury friend ate it all and was happy. It did not upset his stomach at all. Definitely a good quality dog food although he does prefer to eat dry food.
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Smell
Ann-Marie G.
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

Great fish meal for my bestie

My dog absolutely loved this food. I transitioned him onto Ivory Coat and he was so excited to eat each meal. I love that this product is Australian made and prefer to feed fish rather than chicken although he loved both! It did not upset his stomach at all. Definitely a good quality dog food and will keep him on this food from now on. He prefers the dry food to the wet and I did put some water in the dry food for him as well.
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Chicken Stew

Aussie made good quality dog food

My dog absolutely loved this food. I transitioned him onto Ivory Coat and he was so excited to eat each meal. I love that this product is Australian made and most of all, my fury friend ate it all and was happy. It did not upset his stomach at all. Definitely a good quality dog food and will keep him on this food from now on.
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
Smell
Alex W

my dog said yes

Kibble was a great size. I have a JRT who is fussy with the size of kibble and this one was great. He ate it without wet food which is a big deal.

littlehandsofmine
littlehandsofmine2 posts

Salmon wet food

I got this product for free to try in return for my dog’s opinion on whether he liked it or not.
He loved it!
He ate it really quickly which I was surprised about because I didn’t think he liked fish but he does.
He definitely preferred the lamb wet food more than this one but he still ate it.

yummy

Chunks were a little big for my JRT but still didn't stop him after i cut it up. He loved it!

littlehandsofmine
littlehandsofmine2 posts

Lamb stew

He loved it!
He ate it really quickly, I don’t even think he took a breath of air.
I can tell it is of high quality ingredients.

Winner!

First time my dog had salmon flavour as we've always gravitated towards the meats. He enjoyed it! happy to eat it without wet food too which is a big deal.

delicious!

My dog loved it! no hesitation to try. the chunks were on the bigger side as we mix it with kibble, but given that's the main issue - it really isn't one as we can cut it up with a fork.

Kylie
KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Ivory Coat Review

My dog (cavoodle) Loves the chicken stew wet dog food. She can be quite fussy, but loves this particular flavour. She goes back for more and more, which is good seen she can be a fussy eater. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. She also loved the Chicken flavour, wet food. The only one she refused to eat was the Lamb and Sardine Stew, wet food. She also likes the Salmon and Ocean Fish dry dog food. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review.

Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Kangaroo Stew

Only way to go, yay for dogs!

Responsible grown up decision for those that love their dogs!
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

Grownup responsibility

Preferred the kangaroo one but loved the fact no grain and it is a grownup decision to care for your dog. This is the decision for you!

Lamb and Sardine Stew = a success

I love that you can see the actual chunks in this wet food. My Cavalier KCS prefers dry food over the tinned wet food. Absolutely will not touch a loaf. This stew type wet food though, he absolutely loved the lamb & sardine flavoured one. I mixed it with some of the dry food as well. I just have to be careful not to overfeed him because he seems to really enjoy the stews now.

salmon kibble was decent

My dog enjoyed the Salmon dry food/kibble, he prefers chicken but the salmon was decent as well. The only thing I personally cannot stand is the smell of any fish-dry food (personal preference) but other than that, our Cavvie seems to enjoy the salmon kibble.

Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

loved the chicken dry food

My Cavalier absolutely demolished the chicken kibble. He tends to prefer dry over wet foods, but getting him to eat different types of kibble has always been a struggle. when we transitioned him slowly over to Ivory Coat kibble, he was eating it very well and didn't struggle with any digestion problems after.

Fair Incentive Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Lamb & Kangaroo

Delightful and responsible for dogs

When can I buy more!! What a bloody delight to have genuine human grade products without the wheat and for sensitive dog stomachs.. delightful! He ate almost the whole bag in one go - he is obsessed about these! Show details

Great kibble

Great kibble with a good portion of proteins and omega 3s. My dogs (Labrador and toy poodle) enjoyed this very much. I mix this food with their old food as I do still want to keep some grains in their diet. The scent of this kibble is just so appetising to my doggos. Overall there has been no negative experience from my pups when eating this kibble and they are excited as ever when I bring their bowl of food out to them. I would recommend this as a good quality dry kibble. I received this product from ivory coat to review. Show details

Wonderful kibble

Great kibble with a good balance of protein and veggies, omega 3 and fats. My dogs (Labrador and toy poodle) enjoyed this very much. I’m still mixing a portion of the ivory coat chicken with their old food as I do still want to keep some grains in their diet. Overall there has been no negative experience from my pups when eating this kibble and they are excited as ever when I bring their bowl of food out to them. I would recommend this as a good quality dry kibble. I received this product from ivory coat to review. Show details

Delicious meal for pups

My Labrador and toy poodle both love this so much. They get so excited when they whiff of it as I’m scooping it into their bowls and they both absolutely wolf it down. The meat looks appetising and fresh. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review and I 100% recommend it. Show details
  Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew

Dog took to it eventually

My moodle was hesitant to try this at first, but after bringing it back over a couple of days, he eventually ate it, although not as easily as the chicken flavour. I did like the addition of fish in this item, so was hoping he'd grow to love it over time. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review.

Not to my dog's liking

I was really hoping my moodle would like this one given it has fish in it, something he doesnt have enough of in his diet. Alas, he did not take to the flavour and would leave his bowl unfinished. I did like the fact that the food was not overly fishy in smell, so was generally impressed by now natural the food looked. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review.

Easier to eat

My moodle actually ate this one which is a surprise given he only ever nibbles at his dry food! Noticed he was able to eat this one quicker than other brands given the size was smaller.

stew = great

My Cavalier KCS really enjoyed the chicken stew. He prefers stews over loafs so this option was a no-brainer for me.

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details

Smell
Liang

Delicious for the pups

My Labrador and toy poodle both love this so much. They get so excited when they whiff of it as I’m scooping it into their bowls and they both absolutely wolf it down. The chicken and vegetables look appetising and fresh. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review and I 100% recommend it. Show details
Smell
Patricia

So so

My moodle is a very fussy dog and can be hard to feed - initially he liked the chicken stew and would eat half of his bowl, but he didnt seem to like it every day as would not touch it if given to him 2 days in a row. All in all, given his fussiness, this flavour was a winner compared to others. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review. Show details
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

Great dry food to bulk up with wet food

Have definitely noticed they have a bit more energy and as dogs getting on a bit in age their movement has improved, their coat looks shiny and no side effects.

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details

Smell
Emma E.
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

Great flavour dry food for dogs to add variety

Added this with the wet Lamb & Sardine stew for our Border Collie and Labrador and they demolished it. Border Collie are this faster than her usual food which shows she loved it.

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details

Smell
Emma E.
  Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew

Great flavour to add variety to older dogs

My Border Collie and Labrador loved the Ivory Coat wet Lamb & Sardine stew. Added this with the dry food and they demolished it. Border Collie usually takes her time but loved this flavour.

I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details

Smell
Warren C.
  Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

Healthy and nutritious, dogs loved it!

Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew

Joy from the moment the tin came out of the cupboard

From the moment the can was taken out of the cupboard my dogs became excited. They normally eat dry food so this was almost like a treat for them. It was mixed in with their dry food which is normally left for hours to finish but with the mix their entire bowl was clean within five minutes.
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review Show details
Smell
Dog Foods

Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Salmon & Ocean Fish

Easily consumed and zero smell

3. My dogs normally have another brand of dry food which is much larger and takes them a long time to eat. With the ivory coat product they ate it much more quickly and appeared to be more satisfied. I received this product from Ivory Coat to review

Little wee man is happy with Ivory Coat

I have a Cavoodle who let's just say is fussy with food. He really enjoyed this, and I liked the natural ingredients and its a brand you can trust. My little dog really rates it! (There is a good amount of protein in the ingredients when you inspect the ingredient list.)

Grain Free Adult Wet Dog Food Lamb & Sardine Stew

Wet food where you can see the meat!

I have a Cavoodle who let's just say is fussy with food. He really enjoyed this, and I liked the natural ingredients and its a brand you can trust. My little dog really rates it! (There is a good amount of lamb in the ingredients when you inspect the ingredient list.)

Grain Free Adult All Breeds Dry Dog Food Chicken

My cavoodle loves anything with chicken!

I have a Cavoodle who let's just say is fussy with food. He really enjoyed this, and I liked the natural ingredients and its a brand you can trust. My little dog really rates it! (There is a good amount of chicken in the ingredients when you inspect the ingredient list.)