IXL Eco Ventflo 10326

dwgpike

dwgpikeasked

How do I remove the grill guard from a 250 Eco Ventflo fan unit

Boro

Twist and pull, like a jam jar, i think?

Good Afternoon dwgpike
Thank you for your question. Boro is correct in their description, just twist to the left slightly and pull down.

Sunshine

Sunshineasked

What is the noise level for it?

Boro

I dont have anything to measure the volume, but very loud, like a hair dryer!

Ianj
Ianj

They don't publish the dBA for it like other companies do. I tried a few before settling on another brand, but this one is well beyond 50dBA.

Hi Sunshine
We do not offer decibel ratings on our products as every installation is different. Due to this we cannot give a true reading.

John L.

John L.asked

How do I remove the cover without breaking it.

Hi John
My apologies for the delay. If you turn the cover to the left and pull down it should come off with a little force.
Kind regards IXL Home.

Ali

Aliasked

This product I purchased two weeks ago it is far too loud what is the solution

Lazy guy
Lazy guy

Yes it's loud but it has good fan.

HI Ali
This unit has a very high extraction rate, if installed in small area it can be louder. Sadly there is no fix. If you find this too much, please feel free to remove the unit and take back to the store of purchase as you have a 3 year replacement warranty.

Bindy

Bindyasked

What is a powerful, but quiet exhaust fan with heat globes?

Malcolm R.IXL Appliances

Good Morning Bindy
Thank you for your question. However I think this may be best discussed over the phone so that we can guarantee we are advising the best product for your needs.
Please call our office on 1300 727 421 with reference C0151313.

Kevin W

Kevin Wasked

How do I remove the grille from the IXL Eco Ventflo exhaust fan?

Macca skippy
Macca skippy

Very carefully, regardless the clips are most likely to break. Get a wire coat hanger, cut into two bits, bend the ends and place into the grill and pull down. This is the only way I managed it without the clips breaking. If you break on, use a bit of "BlueTac" to stick the grill back into position.

Get an answer from our members and IXL Appliances representatives