Jabra Elite 65t

Jabra Elite 65t

MPNs: 1009900000040, 4090436, JA-ACT-65T-RD and 2 more
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jabra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
  • Bluetooth
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor fit - poor sound

I'm a drummer, so I frequently use in-ears. Jabra's medium is too big and causes aching after wearing for too long, and the small is too small, doesn't seal which causes music to sound tinny and empty.

The quality of sound when I'm holding them into my ears is fair, but not excellent. I've found when I jog, the jolting has begun to cause them to make a slight static noise.

I wouldn't purchase again.

Purchased in October 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $179.00.

P Tao
P TaoPerth

Good Headphone but a few problem need to be aware

Using this products over 6 months. I found it the bluetooth connection is not working well if you have more than one device. I have to disconnect and re-pair again so a bit waist my time.
I have another bluetooth headphone Bose is work much better.

Purchased in March 2020.

Steer right away from these

I was really excited to buy these earbuds on sale and was greatly disappointed with the balance of sound. Pairing was quite fast and the fit was great, but the sound was only adequate; they pale in front of Apple earpods, unfortunately. I also noticed my music was louder on the left ear bud and the right one was very muffled, so I'm not sure if I bought a faulty product or what because I tried everything to balance the sound! Imagine if I bought these for the full price. Nope.

Purchased in June 2020 for $149.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Jabra Elite 65t compares to other Wireless Headphones

Ressler
ResslerPerth, WA

Left earbud issues

As another mentioned. The left earbud works for a few minutes out of the case and then drops sound....

It seems to be a connection issue between the left and right but regardless not what you'd expect of a 300 + set of ear buds.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $329.00.

Quintin C.
Quintin C.Perth, WA

Not worth it.

I bought it specifically because reviews of the product said it is good for calls. I really needed that. It is not. I connected it to my iPhone X. People complain that they can’t hear me clearly and the background noise is awful. I also struggle continuously to connect it to my laptops with Windows 10. Really disappointed that I paid so much for something that does not deliver. Q, Perth.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $300.00.

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019