Jabra Elite 65t

Jabra Elite 65t

MPNs: 1009900000040, 4090436, JA-ACT-65T-RD and 2 more
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jabra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
  • Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Mirna
MirnaSydney, NSW

Amazing sound quality and great functions

I use these for everything and the quality is great. Super comfortable and do not fall out. The battery life is so good, I forget when I need to charge them. They have better functions than Bose Soundsport and the quality is also superior. The connectivity is great. Really good value for money and I would recommend them to anyone!

Purchased in August 2019 at Catch for $223.00.

Great headphone, comfortable fit, easy to charge, long battery life

Purchased in March 2020.

Tyrone C.
Tyrone C.Sydney, NSW

Hands down best earphones I've ever owned

After owning and using Airpods and Bose Soundsport, I can say these are the highest sound quality, most solid bluetooth connection, and most robust headphones I've ever owned. I don't usually write reviews, but the other day I accidentally left them in the pocket of my jeans and put them in the wash. I was sure they were ruined, but after drying out for a few hours they worked perfectly again. Thoroughly impressed. They've been dropped many times too and they just keep going with fantastic sound quality, great battery life, and perfect sound sync (when you watch a video with them on there is no lag - almost every other brand of wireless headphone has lag, including Bose).

Purchased in January 2019.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Jabra Elite 65t compares to other Wireless Headphones

Joel J.
Joel J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best truly wireless earbuds

Bought this a week ago and absolutely love it. The app on iOS is really polished and setup was a breeze. I never encountered any issues. blutooth connectivity is fantastic. The case needs some getting used to in opening and closing and once you figure it out you will stop damaging your nails.
They auto pause music when you take them out of your ear and the hear-through functionality is awesome.
The music quality is pretty solid, I mainly bought this as I like mid-ranges, this does not produce thumping bass (I really don't care about thumping bass) the music is overall balanced.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bing Lee for $199.00.

Wayno
WaynoPerth, WA

Excellent!! Best performer. However.......

I'm on my 3rd pair this year as of yesterday.
The first 2 (elite 65t not active) had a fault with the left bud not playing sound, but with buttons still working ie volume and skip tracks etc. Some research and discovered prob pretty common. BUT best buds for me so under warranty so I pick up a new set.
Upped to the actives this time round to break the cycle. 2 year warranty so no worries.

Best in class. Even with problem.
So comfortable I've nearly walked into the shower with them on forgetting I'm still wearing them as they are so light n comfortable.

I've dropped them on concrete and hard floors with no scratches or damage.

Out of work they are always with me. Wallet phone buds.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $329.00.

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Hasib A
Hasib A

Amazing

sounds good - can get slightly uncomfy after long period of time but sound great, fit great, amazingly long battery life - i only charge it once a week and use it everyday!

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $299.00.

Dan S.
Dan S.Sydney, NSW

Can't live without them on my commute, great value for wireless earbuds

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $229.00.

Tina
Tina

Great little ear buds

I bought these to use for overseas trips and when I go walking and it's been perfect! The sound quality is good for what I use it for but if I was really picky, it could be a bit better for listening to music. The only downside is the long term comfort. They start to cause a bit of soreness after wearing them for hours so as long as I take a break in between, they're fine.

Purchased in September 2018 at Jabra for $179.99.

Sound Quality
Bruce
BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Listening Freedom

Recent Christmas present and proving an excellent buy. Really good at the gym to work out without wires or hot over ear headphones. Sound quality is perfect with good base. Easy controls and battery better than Bose. Haven't really mastered the app yet however but will soon. Worth considering if you're in the market.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Jabra Elite 65t compares to other Wireless Headphones

ACS
ACSMELBOURNE

Excellent! Have gone through a few headphones and wireless ones too. They don't always have the best sound quality. By far the best one yet. Easy on the ears - great fit. Doesn't hurt like some have. Or fall out very easily. Perfect during exercise. Excellent sound quality. Simple to use and recharge. Nice case for storage and travel. Love the colour, too.

Date PurchasedJune 2018