2Jabra Elite Sport

3.0
2.7
3.4
3.0
Brand Manager for Jabra? Claim your listing.

ashmidalia
ashmidaliaVictoria14 posts

Really excellent, hard-wearing headphones

I have had these headphones for a few years now and they have stood up to regular wear brilliantly. I also ended up buying a pair for my partner because I found them so good. They stay in comfortably when running and are even sufficiently effective at noise reduction to use on a plane. Sound quality is good, battery life excellent. Not sure if this model is still produced but I would buy again when the time comes to replace them.
Hank and Ben
Hank and BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC21 posts

Loving the buds

I listen to podcasts and lots of different styles of music and I gotta say I am impressed.
These little guys are great. All clear and crisp.
Use them fro walking and bike riding too and they are the first ear pods of any design not to fall out of my ears.
Only little thing is putting them back in the case can be a little annoying.
My old braun ones had magnets that made sure they went into the right spot before closing the lid. Show details
C10ant
C10antPerth, WA2 posts

Jabra are not a decent Company

They break to a known issue yet they continue to sell them and wont replace them. Untrustworthy company. Really feel scammed out of my money, 300 bucks, id go with Jaybird in future who have really good customer service. Show details
Fadge
Fadge

Jabra Elite Sport

This is the third pair of Jabra headphones l have purchased, the last we’re The Jabra Elite Sport @ JB Hi Fi, warranty has expired, and l am basically confirming a reoccurring problem with these very expensive earbuds, no sound right side. Never buy this brand, overpriced and poor support, they know they have a problem with this product and ignore our the customers concerns. Buy something else! Show details
Kate S.
Kate S.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Do not buy!

The right ear phone will not turn on and as that is the master earphone the product won't work. I've only had the them for a short period of time and now cannot use them! Customer support are dismissive and unhelpful. Would not recommend! I will now have to fork out another $300+ for new earphones - they will definitely not be Jabra.
Sarah
SarahPerth14 posts

Two pairs of these and both were duds

I have had two pairs of these headphones- my first pair stopped working after 4 weeks, the second replacement pair hasnt worked right out of the box (left piece failed to turn on). Terrible quality, I dont have any faith in the product and the jabra support is awful and have not responded to support emails or facebook messenger. I'm taking these back for a full refund tomorrow and putting this money towards the Sony brand instead. Show details
payback
payback9 posts
Kristian C.
Kristian C.

Iris
Iris4 posts

Not good. Lowkey felt like I got scammed

I bought this in May 2nd because it looked like a good fit but the quality of my left earbud just dropped suddenly. It was working perfectly fine this morning at around 8:20 am on the 29th of May (to be specific,) and the quality was quite good as well. However, on the same day at 9:00 am, I can't hear anything through my left earbud and I don't know where I can contact the company for a possible refund or change. I didn't drop it once, hardly used it and always kept it secure in a safe place. I've only used the earbuds 4 TIMES since I bought it and it's already broken. I looked through other review pages and nearly everyone who bought this had the same problem.
10/10 would not recommend.
There are better alternate earbuds. Show details
Jacob
JacobGold coast5 posts

Works Great

I have the Elite Sport find them Great use for Running and cycling and General Music,
Always connect to Iphone
Never Fallout
Comfortable
Sport App quiet Useful
Sound Good
Carry Case good
Just able to use one at a time (useful For Cycling)
Sound is good Show details
User429
User429

Work great until suddenly they don't - beware

The good:

I think most people will find a good fit, sound quality is great for the class, don't fall out while running etc. Battery is great. Overall these are amazing except...

The bad:

Do some research and you will see the thousands of people that have had these, everything working great, only for the sound balance to mess up after a few months. There's no fix. One bud will be barely audible or will slowly quiet to mute while you are listening to it. Maybe resetting will help but, if like mine, it might not. I have been working through multiple returns with Jabra over the last few months. Show details

Jacob
JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Good Product - could be better

In a nutshell, good set of true wireless ear phones, certainly geared towards someone into fitness, I should have gone for the 65 T active model, as I think this was more geared towards casual use and the buttons are far easier to push, on the elite sport, they dig into your ear canal and become very annoying.

Randus
RandusRedland Bay

Give me back my Powerbeats 3!!!!!!

I was so excited to buy these and be cord free but after two weeks I’ll be selling them and going back to my trusty Powerbeats 3’s, $100 cheaper, 3 times the battery life and at least double the volume. For listening to music the max volume on the Jabra’s is very sad and tech support is just as sad.

Nick O
Nick OTownsville16 posts

Very Comfortable

This is the first paid of true wireless headphones I have purchased. Having no cable between both headphones is truly a marvel. Setup was easy and they connect instantly to my phone upon being switched on. Control on headphone are functional and work well with Spotify. Charging case I think is a must for any true-wireless headphone setup.

I have been using these headphones for the last 6-months.

If you are willing to fork-out the extra for these headphones, it's well worth it over a $50 pair.