Jackson Motor Company

Jackson Motor Company

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jackson Motor Company? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Segregation at Jmc no longer a customer

Jmc informed me by letter they will not allow people without a medical certificate on their premises.
So goodbye Jmc you have joined the side of Hitler and his gestapo. As a person of jewish background I am absolutely against segregation of society. A vaccine is suppose to be by choice and I will never buy another car from you. My medical status is none of business!!.

Great customer service

I bought a second hand vehicle from the Launceston store and had it delivered to Hobart. There was a bit of a hiccup in the process and Andrew went over and above to put things right.

Dave
DaveHobart, TAS

Overcharged

Had a fuel leak. They replaced my fuel filter ($35 part). Invoice was $330. An absolute rip off! The bloke tried giving me a block of chocolate because he knew it’s a joke

Store LocationJMC hobart
johncongerton
johncongertonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

poor service

I bought a new ranger from JMC i had a 1st service done, firstly they charged too much for the service as it was and is capped, when asking for a refund it was agreed but no apology, my wife picked up the ranger, when dropped off 2 warranty issues where expressed and denied until I went in and then they were excepted 4 months later still no warranty work done and no communications from them.
I will never buy a ford again simply for the very poor service after sales.

Alison B
Alison BHobart, TAS

Great when they want your money, bad service thereafter - will never buy from them again (or VW)

col
colNorth-East, TAS

Still waiting for quote

Went in to the sales office to get a quote on both a ranger and Isuzu in Dec 2020. Never heard back. They just didn't seem that interested. Also emailed for a quote - no response.

Paul N.
Paul N.North-West & West coast, TAS

Thanks Nathan, great too deal with!

Thanks too Nathan in salses and Meghan in finance for sorting my new vehicle. Quick and smooth process, couldn't be happier!

Rebecca
RebeccaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Ahsan was a delight to deal with!!

Dealt with Ahsan when purchasing an upgrade to my husband’s car. He was a delight to deal with. Very knowledgeable, polite and professional.

Had hoped to upgrade my car also. Was insulted by the offer made by the dealership for my trade-in. I thought they were having me on. Obviously not. I guess these are the steps they have to take to keep the business profitable. Please know that this is no reflection on Ahsan.

New car purchase

It was the friendly non aggressive style of Ahsan that helped me decide on a new Subaru sedan from JMC Devonport.
Great car pleased with the purchase.

New life

Thankyou to JMC Launceston for holding on to my new car until I was able to pick it up .Thankyou for making my experience with you easy and a special thanks to Travis Boyle who made me feel at ease and constantly kept in touch to see how things were going exceptional service from Travis and also taking me to meet Andrew in the Service Centre I love my new car Thankyou so much for everything. JMC are very lucky to have you Travis and will highly recommend you to anyone.

Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.North-West & West coast, TAS

Exceptional Service

I recently purchased a new car from Jackson Motor Company Devonport. Wow couldn't be happier with the outstanding customer service I received from Andrew Howard. Not only did he bring the car to my house for me to test drive, He arranged everything to make it so easy for me to purchase. Taking me to the dealership to sign paperwork and drive me home. The next day Andrew delivered the car to me after arranging safety inspection and detailed with a full tank of petrol. Andrew is very genuine down to earth and friendly , So if your looking for a used or new car make sure you see Andrew he will look after you with his amazing customer service 10 out of 10 . Thankyou Andrew we love our new car.

Deepal
Deepal

Interstate customers be aware before you make a holding deposit!!

tonyw180
tonyw180Hobart, TAS

Exceeded Customer's Expectations

I bought a 2017 Hyundai Accent on 1/5/19. At home, while getting stones out of tyre grooves I noticed 2 of the tyres were well worn, 2 more were good but not recommended size and the 5th was good but different again. 2 of the different tyres were on the same axle.
When I mentioned this to the salesman on 2/5/19 he asked for photos and for me to take the vehicle to JMC Hobart on 3/5/19.
Immediately on seeing the tyres the manager, Ben, offered to have 4 new tyres fitted at Bob Jane Tyres at no cost to me.
I took the car across the road to Bob Jane and the new tyres were fitted while I waited.
Thank you to both companies for excellent service.

Loggersau
Loggersau

Misleading

Purchased a car from the launceston yard, negotiated a direct swap. now have to pay stamp duty on top .NOT a direct swap
Free tablet offer refused as they mislead people with "they paid over the trade in value" wasn't given advice as to the alternatives

Drjasper
DrjasperAU

Poor misleading business

This place is appalling. There web page claims they have a ‘guaranteed’ best trade in price, but they offered me $2k on a 2006 Tarago.. when I was buying a $12k car.. and their promotional bbq offer is something your expected to pay extra for. My $12k offer was accepted for a second hand car and yet to have the bbq I was told I’d have to pay $650 more for the ‘free’ complimentary bbq..

Then, to make matters worse, during the drive test I discovered the glove box latch was broken. In there attempt to open it they broke the latch. The salesmen declined to fix it saying it would cost him $400 to do so. I purchased a new latch for $50. But, ‘they’, broke it!

Pathetic place to buy a car.