Jackson Motor Company

Jackson Motor Company

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)

New life

Thankyou to JMC Launceston for holding on to my new car until I was able to pick it up .Thankyou for making my experience with you easy and a special thanks to Travis Boyle who made me feel at ease and constantly kept in touch to see how things were going exceptional service from Travis and also taking me to meet Andrew in the Service Centre I love my new car Thankyou so much for everything. JMC are very lucky to have you Travis and will highly recommend you to anyone.

Store LocationJMC Launceston City
Jacqueline L.

Jacqueline L.North-West & West coast, TAS

Exceptional Service

I recently purchased a new car from Jackson Motor Company Devonport. Wow couldn't be happier with the outstanding customer service I received from Andrew Howard. Not only did he bring the car to my house for me to test drive, He arranged everything to make it so easy for me to purchase. Taking me to the dealership to sign paperwork and drive me home. The next day Andrew delivered the car to me after arranging safety inspection and detailed with a full tank of petrol. Andrew is very genuine down to earth and friendly , So if your looking for a used or new car make sure you see Andrew he will look after you with his amazing customer service 10 out of 10 . Thankyou Andrew we love our new car.

Store LocationDevonport