Jadoo 5

Jadoo 5

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jadoo 5? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.1
Msh
MshSydney, NSW

Bad service

Such bad customer service, they don’t listen to customer requests or concerns. I’m very disappointed and upset with how they treated me. They don’t even deserve one star for the service they providing.

nadeem b.
nadeem b.Sydney, NSW

Fraud and Scammers

Yes, I must say Jadoo TV is fraud and they conducting fraudulent bussiness, They should be stopped. I want to sue them, if i see any one them, they will pay the price.

Purchased in October 2018 for $240.00.

Batool
BatoolSydney, NSW

Replacement

Such a bad service, I am due for the replacement and being asking for it and they are replying because of lockdown they can’t do it. I ship the faulty product living in the high risk LGA. After posting the item now they are making excuses that they will post once lockdown willl finished.

Kobra
KobraSouth East Queensland, QLD

This company is awful

I bought a jadoo 7 in April, but still haven’t received it. Jadoo TV is a total rip-off. Their costumer service is very bad and they are so rude. I called them several times, every time they asked me rudely and impolitely to repeat what I have done, such as sending emails.

Scam

Bought it in 2016. Rarely used as it lagged as hell. After sometime it asked for subcription which was never mentioned before. Stay away and don't buy or regret after.

Purchased in August 2016 for $400.00.

Unknown
Unknown

Big scam

Clear scam. Sold as life time free subscription. Now asking money for the subscription after using 3 years and not working now. Either way terrible product. Beware of this scam.

Purchased in November 2016 for $150.00.

Ozzybene
OzzybeneMelbourne

FRAUD COMPANY

I never used it as it was laggy as hell and Never mentioned 1-year validity. How come you are still in business in Australia by scamming everyone. FRAUD! STAY AWAY!!

Purchased for $250.00.

Norman
NormanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fraud Company

When I purchase on that time they didn’t mention about its subscription expiry. Now after 1 year it’s expired. Very bad box and channels connectivity is worse. Please it’s a request do not waste your money better watch TV online on youtube.

Purchased in February 2020 for $350.00.

Chand
Chand

Terrible expensive

Expensive box that was supposed to be life time but they now asking for subscription fee of almost 100 dollar a year. Cheaters. First they did it with me for jadoo 4 and now jadoo 5. Never buying again

Purchased in January 2019 for $350.00.

pompeypete
pompeypeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FRAUD!

Signed up March 2019, Cancelled service over phone. June 2020 started charging again. Called and asked them to cancel. Dec 2020 still charging. Credit card company now blocking & reporting fraud.

Asking for subscription which i was never told about

They advertise their product as if its for lifetime but after some time i got a message saying that subscription expired and have to pay more than half the price of the device for a subscription which only will last 1 year. I was never told about this 'subscription scam' when i bought the device. Worst experience ever!!!

Purchased in January 2018 for $300.00.

SCAM BOX

Hi guys, don't buy this box if you dont want to be disappointed and ticked off like me. Most of the channels are not working and also only few HD.

Usama M.
Usama M.Sydney, NSW

Poor service, frequent breakdown

Poor service which break downs frequently, excessive charges. Not happy with the service. Takes so long to get hold of online or phone support who responds so late and have limited knowledge about issues. Does not sort the issues.

Purchased in December 2020 for $300.00.

Hina
HinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Scam, nothing else

Please do not use this service. They say it is valid for life, but this is not the case. My jadoo box is asking for extra subscription fee.
Even most of my channels stopped working from day 1

A sultani
A sultaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jadoo is scam do not buy it any more

They are scamming people
I bought 3 of the jadoo 5s and I was never told after 4 months of using them in my room and studio then it cut out and asked me to buy subscription when I bough the box they said it’s a life time never mentioned anything about subscription so basically I paid $900 for 4 months of jadoo that’s how much they scammed me and they wanted another $100 for 3 device that’s $300 a year they can get stuffed some Indian over the phone is telling me I have to purchase all over again big scum do not buy it

Purchased in July 2020 for $320.00.