Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker

Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Jamie Oliver? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

6 questions from our users

JINTZZ
JINTZZasked

I have just bought a new Jamie Oliver pasta machine and would like to know how to clean it before using it for the first time. Also I would like to know which flour to use?

Joan
Joanasked

I've just bought this pasta machine - without reading reviews - to give as a gift.
Now I'm wondering whether to return it.
Are you still pleased with your machine?

Isaak
Isaakasked

What is the weight of the pasta machine and what is the material of the pasta machine or is it stainless steel?

Tony
Tonyasked

We bought a pasta machine but after we first put the pasta through the tagliatelle cutter. It now doesn't cut through properly. IE it comes through in lattice. Can anyone help?

Rabbitingon
Rabbitingon

It's a common problem, contact customer services from Internet and they will send you a new cutter.

kathleen.fenn.3asked

Has anyone approached Jamie Oliver regarding this poor product. Has he perhaps explained how to overcome the faults? I bought the machine yesterday and now feel disinclined to use it - perhaps I should return it for a refund before attempting to make pasta!

linvic
linvic
Ballard Edwards
Ballard Edwardsasked

How do I get my money back?

Ivan