Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker

Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker

See the Best Manual Pasta Makers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jamie Oliver? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8

Terrible sadly

Aesthetically it looks just like any other pasta maker which is fine. The design is poor as pasta always gets blocked up inside and you cannot actually take it apart and clean it. Also, the part on the end of the handle broke after the second time of use. Spend a bit more if you are wanting quality... its not worth it.

Rubbish machine

This was a gift from my daughter. Used it twice and it really is not great, not easy to adjust and the cutters are poor. Today I gave it another go in a video link with my daughter in law. Her first time making pasta with a cheaper machine from a well known mail order Organisation. Her result perfect while mine just kept jamming. Poor quality manufacturing and poor product.
Very disappointed Jamie.
DONT BUYn

Purchased in .

G.M.
G.M.Fremantle WA 6160

Badly manufactured Pasta Maker.

As a thoroughly experienced pasta maker, I was unable to produce one batch of pasta. The Machine was a gift. Am very disappointed that I'm unable to return for a credit. I thoroughly agree with other Reviewers " I'm disappointed with Jamie Oliver for allowing his brand name on this product.

Date Purchased

Pasta marker can't cut pasta

I bought this product at a department store in Taiwan, where we live. I got it for my daughter who loves cooking and loves watching Jamie's shows. Very disappointed. It cuts one noodle and scores the next and so on. Frustrating and time consuming. Too expensive for such a low quality product. A pity it's from Jamie O!

Manual Pasta Makers

Find out how Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker compares to other Manual Pasta Makers

wendyprzygoda
wendyprzygodaBoonah

Making Pasta By Hands is Way Better!

I love making homemade pasta especially when it’s organic. I bought this Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker to replace my old one but I get so disappointed when I used it. The machine looks fancy and quality but it turned out so loud and pulls the pasta to one side of the machine. It’s a cheap machine! I should’ve read the reviews first before I bought it. I have to get a replacement asap.

linvic
linvicSandefjord, Norway

Just not good enough!

I love making pasta and have done it for years. Bought the Jamie Oliver pasta machine when I needed to replace my old one but was very disappointed. It looks good but feels "cheap". It is noisy, skips gears and pulls the pasta to one side. Also it will not cut the pasta properly so it must be separated by hand. Complete waste of money!

Jim
Jim

Disappointing - taking it back!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Ivan
IvanHamilton

Easier to make pasta by hand

The machine looks good but that's as far as it goes,would not recommend to anybody, Very flimsy , plus bad manufacture.pasta jams in casing when winding handle.our previous machine lasted 40 years without a problem, it began to rust,bought Jamie's because it looked okay,we were certainly duped. hope Jamie reads these comments!

Not at all happy

My daughter bought me on for my birthday and the first few times it was fantastic i was really pleased but it didn't take long before the gears packed up . We had it replaced and i had a second one to try again the same thing happened making pasta should be easy this is a chore. Looking for something decent this time with some quality about it not just some Chefs name

Broke down to easy, twice

Manual Pasta Makers

Find out how Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker compares to other Manual Pasta Makers

H W
H WAU

disapointing product, strongly not recommand

bought this on COTD when it's on sale.
First, it's difficult to use, It needs a strong man and a lot of effort to use it, and it's poorly made and also feels cheap (good looking though).
Secondly, mine is broken for only 4 months rarely use!

don't buy it, it's a waste of money, and it needs so much effort and difficult to use even it's "functioning"
looks not bad
poorly made, low quality, difficult to use, broken easily

Miss Marple
Miss MarplePerth, WA

Faulty after only several uses

We used the machine only four times and the seventh and sixth gears are faulty. It skips gears and is very loud. The wider of the pasta cutters has always been faulty as not all pasta are separated (i.e., not cut fully). We bought this on sale from Catch of the Day and are trying to return it.
Looks good.
Faulty after several uses.

caprica6