Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker

Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker

See the Best Manual Pasta Makers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jamie Oliver? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
Jason W.
Jason W.Perth, WA

Astounded by all the bad reviews.

Have had the Jamie Oliver pasta machine coming up 2 years now, has performed really well so unsure on why all the hate? Maybe it works better with our dough? 150g 00 flour, 150g Semolina, 2 eggs (BEST RECIPE!). 4 stars because it is loud when rolling but overall stoked.

Purchased in .

Jussy
JussyAuckland

Worked well for me.

I love my pasta machine. It works well. You just have to make sure that your dough is good though. If your dough has not been kneaded long enough, it won't roll nicely, leaving holes etc. it will also tear when cutting into spaghetti etc. get your dough right and this is a great product.

Only works for 3 lots of pasta

My cutter stopped cutting on the 3rd use. It is blunt and just scores the pasta sheets. Up until then it was fine. bit noisy as though it needs greasing but an expensive item for two lots of linguini.

rabbitingon
rabbitingon

I contacted Jamie Oliver customer service and they sent me a new cutter from Holland, So dso the same if you have this problem

mitch.mccabe
mitch.mccabeNew South Wales, Australia

Too Bad Jamie

I bought mine from Victorias Basement, The first time i used it it worked ok until i had to cut into fett or spag, it cuts every 2nd line perfectly, so i had to go and pull apart every second piece, kinda time consuming and a pain.
Shiny

Melsy07
Melsy07
disapointed38
disapointed38

I bought mine online also, used it once and threw it away, do not waste your money, its a shame Jamie has his name on this...

JINTZZ
JINTZZasked

I have just bought a new Jamie Oliver pasta machine and would like to know how to clean it before using it for the first time. Also I would like to know which flour to use?

Joan
Joanasked

I've just bought this pasta machine - without reading reviews - to give as a gift.
Now I'm wondering whether to return it.
Are you still pleased with your machine?

Isaak
Isaakasked

What is the weight of the pasta machine and what is the material of the pasta machine or is it stainless steel?

See all Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker questions