Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker

Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker

See the Best Manual Pasta Makers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jamie Oliver? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
    kathleen.fenn.3
    kathleen.fenn.3Port Alfred, Eastern Cape

Very happy

I read very bad reviews, on the day of purchasing the pasta machine, so decided to return it for a refund, without having opened the box. However I changed my mind and was absolutely delighted with the product. The initial cleaning was extremely simple (no bits of metal as described in the reviews). The pasta was cut to perfection - I have no complaints and am delighted to own the machine. I now have the option to eat pasta made from healthy flour and not over processed flours, as is usually the case with ready made pasta.

JINTZZ
    JINTZZasked

I have just bought a new Jamie Oliver pasta machine and would like to know how to clean it before using it for the first time. Also I would like to know which flour to use?

Joan
    Joanasked

I've just bought this pasta machine - without reading reviews - to give as a gift.
    Now I'm wondering whether to return it.
    Are you still pleased with your machine?

Isaak
    Isaakasked

What is the weight of the pasta machine and what is the material of the pasta machine or is it stainless steel?

See all Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker questions