Jarrah Choc-o-lait

3.3

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

I love it

I buy this often, It’s smooth, creamy, and delicious when mixed. I recommended it to my family so far and they think it’s yuck however, It’s my go to chocolate drink, packaging has changed but I love it!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$7.00.

Changed the packaging and changed the taste

Since the packaging has been recently changed, so has the quality and flavour, I've been drinking this for years but I think I may have to change brands as it seems as I stated, it's not just the packaging that's changed, but also the quality and taste.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

It is an okay tasting easy to prepare hot chocolate option but definitely not to have regularly because the taste is not really chocolatey.
This is an okay tasting hot chocolate mix. It can taste a bit floury and powdery at the end, so I usually leave a quarter of the cup unfinished. It is handy to have at work during the winter months, but you have to get used to the not drinking at the bottom and the slightly light taste.
It is not cheap to buy this product, you can however find it often on sale at the supermarkets.

Instant Coffees