Jarrah Choc-o-lait

Jarrah Choc-o-lait

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Changed the packaging and changed the taste

Since the packaging has been recently changed, so has the quality and flavour, I've been drinking this for years but I think I may have to change brands as it seems as I stated, it's not just the packaging that's changed, but also the quality and taste.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

It is an okay tasting easy to prepare hot chocolate option but definitely not to have regularly because the taste is not really chocolatey.
This is an okay tasting hot chocolate mix. It can taste a bit floury and powdery at the end, so I usually leave a quarter of the cup unfinished. It is handy to have at work during the winter months, but you have to get used to the not drinking at the bottom and the slightly light taste.
It is not cheap to buy this product, you can however find it often on sale at the supermarkets.