Jarvis Cars

Jarvis Cars

jamie

jamieFar West, NSW

after sale service

very poor after sale service from jarvis subaru,bought a used jeep lardo car had faults still trying to get them to fix it,sorry cannot recommend.

Rod

Rod

Appalling customer service

Cleaner was great, however customer service is appalling! Can’t get through on the phone, they never return calls after leaving numerous messages and emails. App doesn’t work. Very poor communication!

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Toro

ToroBute

Service Department Totally Suck

The vehicle sales are mediocre leaving a lot to be desired followed by the sale of junk insurance sales that I felt compelled to purchase but the service department are totally untrustworthy.
My vehicle was serviced and i was overcharged for the service. The sump plug was stripped during the service and released to me with an oil leak.
The RAA after checking the problem informed me to not drive the vehicle because the sump plug could drop out on the road at any time.
This was repaired by the local mechanic.
It is obvious that Jarvis service department has no quality control measures or supervision of service staff in place and all the service area can do with service training.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Jarvis Cars compares to other Car Dealerships

The Bagors

The BagorsAU

Jarvis Isuzu - Sales brillant - let down by service department

Dealt with Fab at Jarvis Isuzu in Angaston. Great guy who made doing the deal really easy. However when it comes to there service department - that is another story. Vehicle was damaged and we weren't told about it then because we didn't notice the damage before we left, had to argue to get repairs done. After the repair was done, they still managed to leave a sensor unclipped and swinging by the wiring harness. Also got overcharged for a 10,000km service and actually believe they charged us for the wrong service but they have denied this all along, but after much discussion they did agree to refund about 1/3 of what they charged us.