Jarvis Cars

Jarvis Cars

jamie

jamieFar West, NSW

after sale service

very poor after sale service from jarvis subaru,bought a used jeep lardo car had faults still trying to get them to fix it,sorry cannot recommend.

TF B.

TF B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Experience

We purchased Mitsubishi Outlander from Jarvis Gepps Cross. Good customer service. Helped get finance on the site. We got a good deal from there. Car is running great since then.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Rod

Rod

Appalling customer service

Cleaner was great, however customer service is appalling! Can’t get through on the phone, they never return calls after leaving numerous messages and emails. App doesn’t work. Very poor communication!

Car Dealerships

Find out how Jarvis Cars compares to other Car Dealerships

The Bagors

The BagorsAU

Jarvis Isuzu - Sales brillant - let down by service department

Dealt with Fab at Jarvis Isuzu in Angaston. Great guy who made doing the deal really easy. However when it comes to there service department - that is another story. Vehicle was damaged and we weren't told about it then because we didn't notice the damage before we left, had to argue to get repairs done. After the repair was done, they still managed to leave a sensor unclipped and swinging by the wiring harness. Also got overcharged for a 10,000km service and actually believe they charged us for the wrong service but they have denied this all along, but after much discussion they did agree to refund about 1/3 of what they charged us.