Jarvis Cars

Nightmare

TF B.

TF B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Experience

We purchased Mitsubishi Outlander from Jarvis Gepps Cross. Good customer service. Helped get finance on the site. We got a good deal from there. Car is running great since then.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sales and service sloppy

Sale at Kensington was sloppy, but the service dept has been the real problem. Have to ask several times for updates to made to sat nav, ladies at the service phone line are frosty, Kensington never answer the phone and take over a day to call you back. I have made a complaint to Subaru Australia and finally decided to swap service to Eblen. I love Subaru cars; Jarvis dose not do any justice to the brand in South Australia.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Jarvis Cars compares to other Car Dealerships

CafwinC

CafwinCasked

Every time I take my car to get serviced at Jarvis they try to upsell me with extras that are expensive and I have a feeling are unnecessary. I know I am obligated to return for the service but what about all the extras?