Jarvis Cars

Nightmare

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sales and service sloppy

Sale at Kensington was sloppy, but the service dept has been the real problem. Have to ask several times for updates to made to sat nav, ladies at the service phone line are frosty, Kensington never answer the phone and take over a day to call you back. I have made a complaint to Subaru Australia and finally decided to swap service to Eblen. I love Subaru cars; Jarvis dose not do any justice to the brand in South Australia.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Toro

ToroBute

Service Department Totally Suck

The vehicle sales are mediocre leaving a lot to be desired followed by the sale of junk insurance sales that I felt compelled to purchase but the service department are totally untrustworthy.
My vehicle was serviced and i was overcharged for the service. The sump plug was stripped during the service and released to me with an oil leak.
The RAA after checking the problem informed me to not drive the vehicle because the sump plug could drop out on the road at any time.
This was repaired by the local mechanic.
It is obvious that Jarvis service department has no quality control measures or supervision of service staff in place and all the service area can do with service training.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Jarvis Cars compares to other Car Dealerships

CafwinC

CafwinCasked

Every time I take my car to get serviced at Jarvis they try to upsell me with extras that are expensive and I have a feeling are unnecessary. I know I am obligated to return for the service but what about all the extras?