Jarvis Cars

Jarvis Cars

Toro

ToroBute

Service Department Totally Suck

The vehicle sales are mediocre leaving a lot to be desired followed by the sale of junk insurance sales that I felt compelled to purchase but the service department are totally untrustworthy.
My vehicle was serviced and i was overcharged for the service. The sump plug was stripped during the service and released to me with an oil leak.
The RAA after checking the problem informed me to not drive the vehicle because the sump plug could drop out on the road at any time.
This was repaired by the local mechanic.
It is obvious that Jarvis service department has no quality control measures or supervision of service staff in place and all the service area can do with service training.

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerAdelaide

Great service, including out of warranty help

Always great service - Jarvis Subaru has twice fixed vehicle problems after expiration of warranty at no cost or at significantly reduced rate.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
Gadgetgirl

Gadgetgirl

Great customer service/great car/great waiting areas

Car Dealerships

Find out how Jarvis Cars compares to other Car Dealerships

CafwinC

CafwinCasked

Every time I take my car to get serviced at Jarvis they try to upsell me with extras that are expensive and I have a feeling are unnecessary. I know I am obligated to return for the service but what about all the extras?