Jarvis NSW, Sydney

Jarvis NSW, Sydney

No show 3 times

The first time I used Jarvis cleaning for my fathers home they were amazing. They had a cleaner there on time and the price was a fare price. I rebooked the cleaner for a second service .... but they did not show up and we were advised later that day the cleaner was sick. I rebooked for a third time... again no show and same excuse..... I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt so I tried one more time..... again no show. This company comes across as it is very professional but it is not. Very disappointed in them and would not recommend this company to anyone.

Terrible service for multiple reaasons

Jit G.

Jit G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Job

Other then the first job being rescheduled, I was very happy with the service. Since it was the first time using the service the cleaner went around the house with me to understand what needed to be done and also offered some good advise. She was quick, efficient, and did a very good job.
I admit I was skeptical after being rescheduled on the day of the first job, however it does seem that first impressions can be overcome. Thank you!

Brian M.

Brian M.Sydney, NSW

Worst Service ever

rozita

rozitaSydney, NSW

Great attention to detail

My bulter assigned was punctual and had great attention to detail. javis after every visit ask for feedback they also remind you of your up coming vists would recommend them

Inconsistant and Unreliable -AVOID!

I have had my booking cancelled every week since December 2020 on the morning of my visits, creating extreme inconvenience. on other occasions there was no communication and No-shows for my scheduled service. The excuse every single time was that they did not have cleaners or cleaners were sick.

Kamila

KamilaSydney, NSW

Unreliable

I had them booked for last week and they cancelled at 10.3ppm the night before. I then booked them for this week at 14.20 and got a phone call at 12.15 to say that they won't be able to come in. Would not recommend.

Completely unreliable, didn’t show up twice in a week

We booked a service two weeks in advance and the cleaner never showed up. We rescheduled for two days later and received an email at 10pm that they were cancelling. There is no number to call, so we waited for half a day for a no show and then made the huge mistake of giving the company another chance. Appalling.

Great Service

Great service. Good job cleaning entire home in a timely fashion and a great price. Would recommend to others. Especially for regular cleaning and can trust the cleaning staff as well.

Find out how Jarvis NSW, Sydney compares to other House Cleaning Services

It’s good for me especially at the moment having health problems

They arrive on time work for all the 4 hours that is allocated for them they are on the go they nice and thoughtful I am happy to continue with their services.

An excellent cleaning job

The house was very clean after the cleaner finished.

It was easy to book and text message was sent to remind me when the cleaner was coming.
Nil stress and reasonably priced

Good value, good service

Turns up on time and adapts cleaning regime to your needs. Great value. I would recommend this company for everyday cleaning needs. We went with fortnightly visits at the same time each week which works really well.

Natasha T.

Natasha T.

Brilliant clean!

I had Reetu today and she was fantastic! Arrived on time and she just got on with it. She was incredibly professional and made sure everything was spotless. Would definitely recommend her to others.

Excellent service!

I am very satisfied with Jarvis. The cleaner was on time, very professional, thorough and finished all the expected tasks. She was very independent and helped herself to all equipment and cleaning solutions with just a quick brief at the beginning. Thanks for your fantastic work Jarvis!

Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Very professional service and user friendly process. Making payment payment through the app is secure and cashless. Cleaner was very friendly and did an outstanding job. Will recommend Jarvis. Thanks

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Best cleaner I’ve had!

It’s so hard finding a cleaner that will clean your home as good as you.. I’m lucky enough to have found one that cleans it even better than I can. Will be recommending to friends and family.
Thank you!

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Always Reliable

Jarvis team is always reliable in providing punctual and effective service of butlers. Particularly of great help is availability on weekends. Butlers are always presentable and provide service to requirements.

Lady Adventurer

Lady AdventurerSydney, NSW

Convenient, communicative and friendly

The company found us a cleaner in our local area. Gabrielle was a prompt communicator and did a great job. We are Looking forward to the fortnightly convenience of Jarvis.

I highly recommend Jarvis, they are consistent in reminding you of your cleaning date and times. You can also communicate directly with your personal butler with any time or day changes.

Great job every time

Very pleasant and hard working cleaner. Always pays attention to detail. Very reliable and punctual. All cleaners I have had from Jarvis have been excellent.
I would highly recommended their service.