Jarvis NSW, Sydney

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

My cleaner was awesome.

My cleaner came on time and worked so hard cleaning my house.
She had 20 minutes to spare, so she did my ironing.
After a bad experience the first time around I was apprehensive towards another cleaner but she was the best. She worked hard and quickly.
The support I have received from Jarvis has been great.
Definitely recommend Jarvis but shop around for a good cleaner with in the company of Jarvis.

John
John

Great cleaning by Jarvis cleaning

I was very happy with the Professional job by the Jarvis cleaner Waheed ztoday. The floors were so clean as was everything else. The bathroom floor was looking great. And the benchtops were great too. Thanks

Moni M.
Moni M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Such wonderful help while I'm heavily pregnant and can't clean anymore all that my ch, change beds and do other home chores! I'm sure it will be also tremendously helpful once bubs here!

Find out how Jarvis NSW, Sydney compares to other House Cleaning Services

Unprofessional cleaning and rude behavior

Cleaner arranged did a substandard job, didn’t like my reviews and called to be rude to me and claims no others would do cleaning like she did.

Took her 1.5hours to clean one small floor and I don’t even know what she was doing upstairs. She even arrived late and left right on the dot whilst taking time in between to go check her car due to parking concerns.

I’ve had way better cleaners before that cleaned my apartment so well in 2hours!

I had to clean the rest of the apartment that she didn’t clean on my own. I then requested a call from the person in charge from the company and nobody dared to reply.

I would not recommend this company to anyone. Cleaner I had was lazy.

Easy and Quick

Had a first clean by the Jarvis team. On time. Impeccable service and easy to book! Joan did a great job with cleaning and went above and beyond for what she had to do. In the end the price that was charged was good value for the service delivered.

Mani
ManiSydney, NSW

Totally unreliable service

I had booked Jarvis for house cleaning. On the first day no one turned up- only after I called they advised the cleaner was sick. Rebooked the service a week later. Jarvis cancelled this on the morning of due service. I have cancelled their engagement - total wste of time.

Happy customer

Jarvis is a reliable cleaning service I have every fortnight that makes my life so much easier. My cleaning butler is very thorough & lovely. I would highly recommend this company, Michelle.

Disappointing to say the least

Continual cancellations despite promises for yet another chance! out of the 6 months that I have tried to work with this company I have had 6 cancellation , most 5 minutes before the butler is due arrive. And the excuse is always that they are unable to find any one who to fill the job. I wonder why. My recommendation is that you use an alternative company.

Julian
JulianSydney, NSW

We are very excited to have Jarvis with us for cleaning our unit.

We are both extremely happy with Krista who cleans our unit every two weeks. Krista is a wonderful person who goes above and beyond what we thought is normal for cleaning our unit.
The last company we had didn’t do the same cleaning and complained about the time it took to clean our unit.

Kay
KaySydney, NSW

Late twice and left the space with streaky windows

I have tried to use this service twice. Both times the cleaners were more than 30mins late.
I came back to a very lame clean where all my mirrors were completely streaky. in addition, an old sentimental piece of furniture had obviously been used to stand on and it was broken. I am very disappointed with the professionalism of this cleaning service.

Oceania Reviewer
Oceania ReviewerSydney, NSW

Cleaner cancelled less than one hour before scheduled arrival - and this was initial cleaning

William H.
William H.Sydney, NSW

Worst service form management

After leaving a bad review for their cleaners not showing up and not getting any phone call after trying to contact them for 2 hours, some guy rings me up and instead of offering me a complimentary service or to try and win me back as a customer, he offers me $50 to change my review which might i add i have not even paid anything yet for the service, now I understand why all the good reviews, how many people has he done this too.

Isobel
IsobelSydney, NSW

No good, not reliable & head office no better

Continuous late & leaving early
Clearers don’t stay for the time leaving 30-40mins early, yet still get charged for full allocation. No refund provided for this time

When there are issues head office call but ring once & hang up, any time they have called I’ve literally had the phone in my hand, one ring only. They don’t want you to answer. When you call their number back - no answer ‘all busy’ etc

Both cleaners have asked for cash in hand from the moment they arrived before commence cleaning & claiming it will take longer then the time allocated, yet leave early

Head office don’t want assist it, they simply send emails & text re reviews and invoice payment. Never want to work to improve service,

Ela Simon
Ela SimonSydney, NSW

Alejandra is just the best. Jarvis is terrific.

Alejandra is just the best cleaner. My place sparkles and shines after she’s been. She is a wonderful person as well. The Jarvis team is professional and great communicators always.

Urvashi S.
Urvashi S.Sydney, NSW

The butler was very professional, hard working and dedicated to the work. He was punctual, well presented and was able to complete all tasks requested. I will definitely use this service.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Jarvis reviews