Jarvis NSW, Sydney

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

a.z.
a.z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed! Worst clean we ever had

Had to agree with all other negative posts that extremely slow and not professional.
Late for scheduled time or miss too.
Very quick to demand money for services they didnt provide . They agreed that clean wasnt good based on photos ,we cancelled all free clean they offered as we feel they have no idea how to clean.

RG T.
RG T.Sydney, NSW

A BIG JOKE. STAY AWAY!!!

I am a new customer. Inquiry replies were prompt. I was impressed. So I booked, they confirmed the booking. On the day of the booking (31st July 2022, 10am - 1230pm scheduled, confirmed cleaning) I waited until 11am and never heard from Jarvis so I rang, followed up as been waiting for an hour, 2 of their customer service agents "double checked", then apologised that no cleaner is available, this is only after i rang to follow up. NEVER AGAIN! BIG JOKE OF A COMPANY. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS COMPANY.

Disappointed

I booked with them for Friday, then invited guest for weekend and asked my employer to work from home on that date . All arranged all things then on Friday morning at 7:30 called me informed me the cleaning schedule has been canceled easily, but if i have canceled definitely i need to pay for penalties. Which i can see most of the customer are disappointed for canceling…

lynne trunzo
lynne trunzoSydney, NSW

Just terrible. This cleaning company is best to be avoided.

Inefficient! 2hr to clean bathroom once and 2hr to mop 1bedroom tiled unit next time (should take 30min max). Threw out deodorant & shampoo because “they were on the floor”!?! Bad

Find out how Jarvis NSW, Sydney compares to other House Cleaning Services

Worst service, over charged and then spent time cleaning when they left

KSS
KSSSydney, NSW

My butler is perfect!

My butler is great. She is cleaning everything really well and pays attention to detail. On top of that she is a lovely girl and pleasent to be around because of her big smile.

Client
ClientSydney, NSW

Twice cancelled.

Cancelled on the morning twice. I understand with Covid it is hard but you either run a business or not. The admin people are nice and polite but clients expect a service of booked.

• Incentivised Review No

Easy, friendly and great cleaning

We love Karen she is lovely and a fabulous cleaner. Easy and efficient service always from Jarvis. The whole process has been smooth and simple from the very first click.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Works well for our needs

Cleaner come 3 hours fortnightly and does a fantastic job, saves us a lot of time in our week. The Jarvis support team has been pretty good, though sometimes getting the booking times wrong by 30-60 minutes

Avoid it like a plague

Stay away from this services like a plague. They don't vet their staff. Booked end of lease cleaning service - their staff lied that they knocked my apartments door. I live in a gated community so how did she enter the building let alone being in front of my apartment and no call. They rebooked for another day and then the cleaner informed 15 mins before appointment that she can't make it. Total waste of time.

Don't don't don't use this service. Extremely unprofessional.

• Job Satisfaction

Very happy with the cleaning service, would highly recommend.

Had the same cleaner last 3 fortnightly cleans and could recommend her more!!!
Jarvis has been a pleasure to deal with good communication and great service result’s.
Always a pleasure thanks Jarvis!

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

Xuan Thanh from Jarvis is an amazing butler

He is super clean , diligent and tidy up many things for me without me asking him. He is initiative and work without resting at all till done. I already requested him again with Jarvis
Thanks a lot Jarvis for hand pick Buttler this time for me. Your customer sevice is second to none I appreciate it and I’ll continue to use your service .

DrWilburHughes
DrWilburHughes

They cancelled at short notice (3 minutes)

I was waiting for them at the appointed time and they did not turn up. I tried the mobile they gave me and it did not exist my phone said it was spam.
Then at 9:05 they cancelled.

Suspect company

Lilly G.
Lilly G.Sydney, NSW

Cancelled twice , wouldn’t recommend

Jarvis cancelled my service twice, second time didn’t bother to call to let me know. Extremely unprofessional and disappointing. I had to apply for WFH each day in order to get the job done. Will use airtasker instead. Do not recommend

Raghu R.
Raghu R.Sydney, NSW

No show. Have Google fake reviews! I am scared of this digital world. All lies!

No show. Have Google fake reviews! I am scared of this digital world. All lies! Booked appointment & got a message 15 minutes before the schedule stating it’s cancelled. Seriously! I have wasted so much time & energy In getting things organised & I have to do it all by myself.