Jarvis QLD, Brisbane

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Michael L.
Michael L.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

My cleaner was wonderful as always. Listened to feedback and did extra jobs. Nicest guy ever also. I am very happy using this service. I would recommend. Thank you. Melody

Soph
SophSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely serivice

Lovely to see the house cleaned properly on a regular basis. Jarvis always respond quick and follow up. The service is through, quick and efficient. Plus the price is reasonable.

Gaz
GazSydney, NSW

Cleaner was terrible

We booked a cleaner Romeo Garcia through Jarvis and he didn't do most of the things that were requested. He cleaned the outside of the toilet but not the inside. He didn't even enter one of the rooms we needed cleaning at all (as confirmed by the baby camera). He left after 90 minutes but charged us 3 hours. Completely fraudulent behaviour. Jarvis have been unresponsive and if they don't resolve this it will go to the ACCC.

Sofia M.
Sofia M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible - waited for hours and no show

Booked in our first session but no one showed up and there was no response/no one to contact. Got a text the following day asking if we wanted to reschedule.. absolutely not!

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

They didn’t show up and didn’t communicate to me

They were quick to call and book in the cleaning which was great but then the day they were due to arrive they called right before they were due to arrive and said the cleaner was sick. They were quick to re-book it for a few days later but then the cleaner did not show again. I waited at home and had no communication from them. I messaged and still no reply. It’s only when I called them that they told me the cleaner would not be coming. When I voiced my disappointment they had no care about it. Don’t bother booking with them!! Find a local reliable cleaner and book with them, even if they charge a bit more this company is not worth your time and disappointment.

So disappointing

I engaged Jarvis for an end of lease two bedroom clean. When the cleaner arrived, I provided the list of cleaning that needed to be done, but was told that the cleaner had his own list.
Sadly, while the cleaner was nice and courteous, the work was only completed here and there. A first inspection identified all the tasks that hadn't been done. Trying to contact Jarvis was a nightmare. They cannot be reached by phone and messages and emails were left unanswered, just requests for prompt payment of services came in. Their response to issues as a company is terrible and not being available to be reached by phone , emails, text, after the initial sign up is unacceptable. Never again.

Naz K.
Naz K.South East Queensland, QLD

Tremendous experience.

Had a great experience with Laura. She did awesome job. She is hard working and her work is up to the mark. Thanks Jarvis for arranging the service for us.

Elisabeth
ElisabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple cleaning solution

Timely efficient always discuses what we want for the week. Does the extra bits such as blinds. Just works away quietly while I am working from home. Lovely personality quiet and considerate.

Penny Hall
Penny HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely sensational

We have used Jarvis for 7 months and had the same amazing person every fortnight.
She is amazing - thorough and so caring with our place. We have a dog and a 7 month old and Maria is amazing with both. I couldn’t recommend her more.

Vam
VamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard working and excellent job

Thanks to Jarvis - left my home clean and sparkling, wasted no time and got down to job straight away. Was impressed on how thorough and keen to ensure I was satisfied with her work. Also added benefit very friendly and caring character.

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the service.

Good communication via email, text and phone. Happy with my regular fortnightly cleaning service. Job done to meet the criteria set each time. Flexible with cleaners if your not happy.

Callum Lees
Callum LeesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed thoughts

Cleaners didn’t even bother to give notice they would not attend. Owner issued full refund and compensated lost time. Would give them another shot if there was a guaranteed outcome of cleaning.

Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don't show up

Booked a 2 hour clean with Jarvis. First occasion they did not show up. Informing me via email 40 minutes later that my cleaner had cancelled. Reorganized for another date. They failed to show up again. No email or message to inform me in advance.

If you want a cleaning service that shows up, I would look elsewhere

Art Hurwitz
Art HurwitzSydney, NSW

Gd comms & Satisfactory Cleaning

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible clean, shocking communication

I hired 2 cleaners to do a deep clean for 3 hrs, so 6hrs of cleaning labour.
An hour before the appointment I received a message from Jarvis saying one cleaner had cancelled and so my booking was placed on hold. Multiple attempts to call them and no response. The cleaners turned up anyway and it was all very confusing. I've come home from work and for a deep clean, it was not what was expected.
Oven not cleaned, window sills not wiped, skirtings not dusted, cupboards not wiped out, bathroom half mopped. Basically everything I expected of a 6 hour deep clean not done.
And have paid $300 for the privilege.
Very very disappointed.