Jarvis QLD, Brisbane

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

Carol G
Carol GSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a disappointment

Ros
RosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional and Inexperienced Service

I asked for an experienced cleaner for my property. This was not the case. My experience with their service is as follows:
Cleaner did not clean above head height
Mirrors were smudgy
Kitchen appliances e.g dishwasher/microwave/rangehood were not cleaned
Glass tall cabinets in kitchen not cleaned
Floor mopping was very saturated on timber floors
Cleaner only arrived in Australia 3months ago
All cleaning jobs are organised out of Melbourne and not locally in Brisbane
Overall I was very unimpressed with the lack of timely communication and quality of cleaner.
I would not recommend this cleaning service.

Laila B.
Laila B.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Customer service and rude to crew via the phone.

lee.hayes.102977
lee.hayes.102977AU

Useless.

Booked this service for a fortnightly clean. Guy did a clean the first week - decent job. Next time the service cancelled, saying he had quit. OK, it happens. The time I had scheduled worked with my work roster. Next person they arranged - got a text day before saying they would be there at a completely different time which didn't suit. So, a second cancel. Then a third cancel saying they had no cleaners. I'd given up by then, anyway. But, they did ask for a review, so here it is.

Emily R.
Emily R.South East Queensland, QLD

Did a terrible job and won't return my key

I met the cleaner on their first visit and gave them a key ready for ongoing visits as advised to do by Jarvis. I also showed the cleaner where my cat was hiding in the bottom of the wardrobe and said it was fine to close it to clean the mirror but to remember to reopen it. I cam home to find my cat shut in the wardrobe. They also didn't vacuum the space between the couch and arm chair or under my desk. It's a 1 bedroom apartment and they had 2 hours to clean. It's been 2 weeks and my key has not been returned to me despite repeated requests

Sug
SugSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

Abby E.
Abby E.South East Queensland, QLD

Guaranteed to disappoint you - GO ELSEWHERE

Asked to confirm if the cleaner was coming, no confirmation, cleaner did not come. They finally messaged 2 hours after the cleaner was scheduled - to asking to rate their services.

Chris S.
Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and response

3 x's cleaners cancelled, promised to replace , sort , nothing, complain to manageress Kate, who was great , though unfortunately damage done, I would certainly not use. The original customer service did not care

Emm
EmmBrisbane

Don’t bother

Booked a 2 hour house cleaning service for a weeks time and on the day of the service I received a text saying the cleaner had car trouble and won’t make the scheduled clean. I asked if I could book it in the following day and they said yes. Again, on the the second attempt, received a text on the day saying they can’t find a cleaner. So waited for over a week, two scheduled services and two no-shows.

Completely unreliable.

I couldn’t comment on their actual cleaning service because they never showed up! Cancelling at the last minute TWICE and not being able to rebook for a week. Completely unreliable.

Desley
DesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Enjoying being looked after by Jason from Jarvis!

Nothing is too much trouble! Cleaning is too class and Jason is always very prompt and helpful with suggestions. I would definitely recommend Jarvis for all your household cleaning needs!

Lorraine
Lorraine

2 hr cleaning

My house was exactly the same as before I was embarrassed as I was having a house inspection that day I’ve tried to contact them by phone and emails so to safely say I’ve lost my hard earned cash for nothing.

Michael L.
Michael L.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

My cleaner was wonderful as always. Listened to feedback and did extra jobs. Nicest guy ever also. I am very happy using this service. I would recommend. Thank you. Melody

Soph
SophSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely serivice

Lovely to see the house cleaned properly on a regular basis. Jarvis always respond quick and follow up. The service is through, quick and efficient. Plus the price is reasonable.

Gaz
GazSydney, NSW

Cleaner was terrible

We booked a cleaner Romeo Garcia through Jarvis and he didn't do most of the things that were requested. He cleaned the outside of the toilet but not the inside. He didn't even enter one of the rooms we needed cleaning at all (as confirmed by the baby camera). He left after 90 minutes but charged us 3 hours. Completely fraudulent behaviour. Jarvis have been unresponsive and if they don't resolve this it will go to the ACCC.