Jarvis QLD, Gold Coast

Jarvis QLD, Gold Coast

Jeanette

JeanetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent cleaning

Our Get Jarvis cleaner cleans my house and my mothers flat every fortnight and is excellent - always on time and polite. My mother is thrilled with the clean and after many failed cleaners she has used - she has no negative comments.

Carlie Deller

Carlie DellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love coming home to find my house so clean. Love it!

Very reliable and friendly. House is always left clean and tidy. Takes pride in their work and always cleans to such a good standard. Takes the pressure off me knowing I can come home and find my house so clean and organised. Thank you!

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great first clean

We just had our first clean and were extremely pleased with our "butler". She did a thorough job, worked hard and was very pleasant. Organising the whole thing was straightforward and efficient.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jarvis QLD, Gold Coast compares to other House Cleaning Services

Michael L.

Michael L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful.

Good job, great attention to detail. Would use again. Wanted to write a short review but this app is making me write 30 words. Not one for writing books. All this space is just extra dribble.

Very Happy!

Very Happy!Gold Coast

Very Happy!

A great experience. Turned up on the time specified, very friendly and did a great job. Absolutely enjoying my lovely clean floors especially! I will definitely be continuing this service.

Sea Pea

Sea Pea

Wonderful clean and kind service

My Butler Skye was amazing, very well organised and thorough and a lovely Lady. My Apartment is sparkling clean and I am able to relax here again. A thousand Thankyou’s.

Had an amazing experience!

Had a wonderful experience with my butler. She was so kind and was very thorough. I
Appreciated the service that was given to me and I would recommend using Jarvis cleaning.